CuckoldFart.com

Husbands Watching

captainblack

CUCKOLD TEST

Interesting.  Most of the wives I have been with would leave hubby home, but then send him texts or call him after we were done.  My first hotwife would have her husband take us to brunch the next morning.   I actually enjoyed that very much as he and I were friends before he asked me to take his wife as my lover.

• Like 1

Me and my wife Debbie split up in 2012, but in 1999 and from 2009 onwards she went with at least 6 other men that I know of but I never got to watch. It wasn't a problem for me as I loved her coming home and telling me all about it in bed afterwards. The only time we did mention me watching her have sex she reckoned I wouldn't be able to handle it, but did say that if I were to walk in on her in bed with another man, "You wouldn't even stop us would you?" "No babe, I wouldn't. I'd sneak back out and let you carry on fucking." "Mmmmmm!", she replied. "Good boy!"

debbienaked1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, captainblack said:

Interesting.  Most of the wives I have been with would leave hubby home, but then send him texts or call him after we were done.  My first hotwife would have her husband take us to brunch the next morning.   I actually enjoyed that very much as he and I were friends before he asked me to take his wife as my lover.

I am not that much experienced as a bull. Also, I thrive on cuckoldry who has a healthy dose of humiliation in it. That's probably why I have come across more people who wanted to watch.

• Like 2

I love to watch. In the beginning the wife wouldn't even consider sleeping  around with out me there. At first it was the security, them it was she loved watching my face and my reactions. It evolved to her denying me sex for days after being with a lover. Now she goes and does her thing and comes home and tells me all about it while I go down on her.

Our life works for us. It won't for everyone

• Like 4

15 years ago when me and my wife at the time discovered our curiousity in cuckolding she met her lover at his apartmant, me waiting at home knowing all about it. Her lover knew about out cuckold marriage and gave her two creampies on every date. For me to enjoy when she came right home. The Best sex in my life so far! We didn't have digital cameras at the time, so I haven't any pictures or videos. The VHS was too big to bring on a date. 

• Like 3

Paradox that is exactly the way it was with pretty much every hotwife I have ever had.  Like I mentioned only one wanted the husband to watch.  They met me for coffee at one point, then about 4 months later he asked if I could stop by their house that evening.  I did.  He told me to just walk in the front door when I got there, and to do as I wished with her.  When I arrived he was in an easy chair in the living room and she was naked and still damp from the shower sitting on a towel on the couch.  I just walked over to her and started right in without saying a word.  Eventually we retired to the bedroom and he followed, sat in the corner and watched. 

That was one out of maybe 8 couples and it was my only not long term.  They were a one off.  I think they were trying to "check it out".  Never heard from them again.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 8:29 PM, Smokeymountaincuckold said:

I love to watch. In the beginning the wife wouldn't even consider sleeping  around with out me there. At first it was the security, them it was she loved watching my face and my reactions. It evolved to her denying me sex for days after being with a lover. Now she goes and does her thing and comes home and tells me all about it while I go down on her.

Our life works for us. It won't for everyone

Hell ya I'll send her home with a pussy full for you

• Like 2

On 7/30/2020 at 8:33 AM, scthickbull said:

Hell ya I'll send her home with a pussy full for you

I was supposed to get a warm pie this past weekend, but apparently they did everythimg but vaginally. I won't do anal pie.

Your idea sounds great. I love her scent after she's been had. The muskies of it pushes me over the edge and makes my little cage more uncomfortable to wear.

She oves seeing me wither trying to find a way to ease the strain.

I'm such a lucky man

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Smokeymountaincuckold said:

I was supposed to get a warm pie this past weekend, but apparently they did everythimg but vaginally. I won't do anal pie.

Your idea sounds great. I love her scent after she's been had. The muskies of it pushes me over the edge and makes my little cage more uncomfortable to wear.

She oves seeing me wither trying to find a way to ease the strain.

I'm such a lucky 

Dam I could have stood it not getting that pussy 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scthickbull said:

Dam I could have stood it not getting that pussy 

Thats the best part. Being denied. The whole agony of knowing shes been with someone else and not being able to reclaim her.

We've went so far as to have her come home,  freshen up, but not change panties or clean down there, and go out shopping. Talk about agony. Knowing what she has done, what she has down there and not being able to enjoy it.

Pure bliss. Its not her being evil, shes the most caring woman I know. Our way of doing things is very carefully crafted for us,  with many years of conversations and trust.

It works for us. It may not be for everyone 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smokeymountaincuckold said:

Thats the best part. Being denied. The whole agony of knowing shes been with someone else and not being able to reclaim her.

We've went so far as to have her come home,  freshen up, but not change panties or clean down there, and go out shopping. Talk about agony. Knowing what she has done, what she has down there and not being able to enjoy it.

Pure bliss. Its not her being evil, shes the most caring woman I know. Our way of doing things is very carefully crafted for us,  with many years of conversations and trust.

It works for us. It may not be for everyone 

I mean the guy she was with I would have open that pussy up and sent her back with a huge creampie for you to suck out

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scthickbull said:

I mean the guy she was with I would have open that pussy up and sent her back with a huge creampie for you to suck out

Duh, I realize what we were talking about now.

It was a time thing is what she told me.

After a bj in the car going to dinner, and him fingering her on the car ride back to his place, they went for anal and some more oral. Said she wanted him to think about her pussy all week till he picks her up again 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2020 at 3:36 PM, captainblack said:

Peter C I am sorry to hear you and the wife split.

Thank you kind sir! It's all a long time ago now and these things happen. Although she knew I was all in favour of her going out and getting extra cock and hearing all about it later in bed, she became very secretive. Maybe she developed feelings for one of the guys or perhaps she just found it more enjoyable doing it behind my back instead of having the tell me about it.

The only thing i miss about her is hearing about what she got up to with other men, usually much younger guys, hence why I still visit cuckold websites 8 years on!

debbienaked2.jpg

6 hours ago, Peter C said:

Thank you kind sir! It's all a long time ago now and these things happen. Although she knew I was all in favour of her going out and getting extra cock and hearing all about it later in bed, she became very secretive. Maybe she developed feelings for one of the guys or perhaps she just found it more enjoyable doing it behind my back instead of having the tell me about it.

The only thing i miss about her is hearing about what she got up to with other men, usually much younger guys, hence why I still visit cuckold websites 8 years on!

debbienaked2.jpg

She is hot 🔥🔥😈😈

• Thanks 1