CuckoldFart.com

Always need more big cocks inside my slutty wife's holes

Poundmywifeashley

I'm Matt and my wife is Ashley. I'm 28 and she is 24. I love watching as  big groups of other men with big, giant or massive cocks take turns fucking all my wife's holes. We are married and have been swingers for about 4 years. She loves multiple men fucking her and I particularly like seeing huge black dicks stretching her out but we welcome all races and ages. We try and set up some sort of party everyweekend and have different styles to keep it fresh. Sometimes we put up a CL ad and find a bunch of strangers to fuck her. Sometimes we invite friends and previous fuck buddies that we know are clean so they can all go raw and fill her all the way up.

Love telling other men and women and couples about our experiences and really love hearing other men women and couples tell us what they want to do to her. Almost nothing off limits. Message me to chat or for more pics/vids. Also have pics of her sister who has joined a few times

20140807_004434.jpg

VIDEO_CAPTURE_20160401_063214.jpg

VIDEO_CAPTURE_20160401_063814.jpg

received_233385590409153.jpeg

received_211811512566561.jpeg

VIDEO_CAPTURE_20160401_063621.jpg

• Like 9

Cuckold Tests

No one wants to tell me what they and friends would do to her and/or no one wants more pics or videos or stories? :( I'm disappointed. Every one can see the pictures I posted right? Can someone let me know if the pics are showing up and if everyone can see the two videos I'm attaching to this response to my original post please?? Thanks

IMG_0144.MOV

IMG_0145-1.MOV

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Poundmywifeashley said:

I'm Matt and my wife is Ashley. I'm 28 and she is 24. I love watching as  big groups of other men with big, giant or massive cocks take turns fucking all my wife's holes. We are married and have been swingers for about 4 years. She loves multiple men fucking her and I particularly like seeing huge black dicks stretching her out but we welcome all races and ages. We try and set up some sort of party everyweekend and have different styles to keep it fresh. Sometimes we put up a CL ad and find a bunch of strangers to fuck her. Sometimes we invite friends and previous fuck buddies that we know are clean so they can all go raw and fill her all the way up.

Love telling other men and women and couples about our experiences and really love hearing other men women and couples tell us what they want to do to her. Almost nothing off limits. Message me to chat or for more pics/vids. Also have pics of her sister who has joined a few times

20140807_004434.jpg

VIDEO_CAPTURE_20160401_063214.jpg

VIDEO_CAPTURE_20160401_063814.jpg

received_233385590409153.jpeg

received_211811512566561.jpeg

VIDEO_CAPTURE_20160401_063621.jpg

My wife and i love her (; 

• Like 5

These videos are our friend Sam who has a foot long super thick black cock and who cums by the gallon when I watch him and his friends fuck ashley. He loves fucking her on her back so he can hold her hair and make her look at me and as he destroys her pussy and tells her to tell me how good he's fucking her and how she loves being used as his dirty cum dumpster. I love when he is fucking her and about to cum cause he always grabs her hair and puts a hand on her throat and saying things like "I love making you take this black cock slut and I love your hubby watch me gag you until I make him watch you beg me to fill your pussy so I can tell him how good it feels pumping my load into you"

Once I watched him and 7 friends run a train of giant black cocks in my wife and throat fuck her, they kept putting 2 of their coke can thick cocks in her pussy and brutally pounding her like a loose dirty slut. She would look me in the eyes everytime a guy grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth or whenever she was cumming on their cocks or when they were cumming inside her. One guy had his buddy blow his load of nut across Ashley's face them grabbed her hair and chin and pointed her sticky slutty face at me while he forced his whole foot long cock inside my wife and pumped a huge warm load deep in her pussy. He kept saying "tell your husband how much of my cum you can feel being shot into you. Tell.him you love being Sam's slut and cum filled sexy whore" and she would say it

ashley.sam.1.MOV

ashley.sam.2.MOV

ashley.sam.3.MOV

• Like 3

Love Ashley!  Would really like to give her a good long fucking and then shoot a nice hot load in her sweet young cunny!  ;)   The clips are great, but I'd really like to see a nice long vid of her taking that BBC... super hot!  Oh, by the way... whereabouts are you guys from?  :D

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...