• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/17/2016 at 4:26 AM, Noshame said:

let me know what you would do to her and myself if you were in charge

20160922_234146.jpg

20161017_204417.jpg

Sexy wife!  Would love to have her tease me in that first outfit and then get her on the bed in various positions while you watch her take my cock repeatedly in between licking and sucking each other, leaving her with a large creampie for you to clean up.

On 11/17/2016 at 7:26 AM, Noshame said:

20160922_234955.jpglet me know what you would do to her and myself if you were in charge

20160922_234146.jpg

image.jpg

20151111_051013_LLS.jpg

20161017_204417.jpg

Nice creampie.. I would make you suck me hard while she watched a few minutes then I would eat her while you suck me and luck my balls and ass making me rock hard then tell you to guide my thick cock in her while you watch her lips open up and swallow my dick and I put her legs over my shoulders and work all my dick in her while you get behind me and lick my ass hole and play with my balls till I make her cum harder than she ever has and then I blow my huge load in her and she tells you to get on the bed on your back and she climbs on your face and tells you to clean her up and she pushes bc my load out in your mouth after you get her clean you can suck me and get me back hard and let her climb on top so you can lick her ass while bmy fat dick opens her up for you to see and we rides me cumming hard and I fill her agian after 30 minutes of pounding her pussy and you clean both of us up and we do that all night long 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, lkn2pls said:

Sexy wife!  Would love to have her tease me in that first outfit and then get her on the bed in various positions while you watch her take my cock repeatedly in between licking and sucking each other, leaving her with a large creampie for you to clean up.

That's sounds so delicious I would love that

19 hours ago, creampieeater1965 said:

Nice creampie.. I would make you suck me hard while she watched a few minutes then I would eat her while you suck me and luck my balls and ass making me rock hard then tell you to guide my thick cock in her while you watch her lips open up and swallow my dick and I put her legs over my shoulders and work all my dick in her while you get behind me and lick my ass hole and play with my balls till I make her cum harder than she ever has and then I blow my huge load in her and she tells you to get on the bed on your back and she climbs on your face and tells you to clean her up and she pushes bc my load out in your mouth after you get her clean you can suck me and get me back hard and let her climb on top so you can lick her ass while bmy fat dick opens her up for you to see and we rides me cumming hard and I fill her agian after 30 minutes of pounding her pussy and you clean both of us up and we do that all night long 

On my god that almost made me cum just reading that my word were do I sign up for that

20200330_025020.jpg

49 minutes ago, Noshame said:

I know that is what makes it easy for me to share her because she deserves a manly size cock that can last more than a couple of minutes that why I take all offers seriously so you bulls and doms let me hear your interest 

20191023_161959.jpg

Does she have a tight little pussy or has she had many cocks bigger than yours? 

1 hour ago, Noshame said:

She is very tight at least that is what every man she has been with always say to us

Super tight pussy waiting for some bull to feed her his length and stretch her out. I’m not blessed with great length but I do have girth, I’d fuck her tight hole Doggy style with you underneath licking her. My heavy balls slapping against her swollen lips. I’d cum inside of her, leaking cum both inside and out for you to clean.

3 hours ago, Noshame said:

I know that is what makes it easy for me to share her because she deserves a manly size cock that can last more than a couple of minutes that why I take all offers seriously so you bulls and doms let me hear your interest 

20191023_161959.jpg

I bet she is tight I would love to stretch her out for you

Screenshot_20200118-165107.png

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...