CuckoldFart.com

Making captions

Wifeyk

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

If anyone else on here would like to take a shot at captioning these photos or others, please feel free. Me and my wife love to read super dirty/kinky/nasty captions and thoughts from strangers and other couples before and while we play. I really like reading her messages from couples or groups of men we've never met about how they'd like to come over while she's tied up and blindfolded. She always starts cumming really hard if she's got one or two big thick (preferably black) cocks in her ass and pussy or both in her pussy at once and I tell her I have a couple or guy or group of guys on the speaker phone or video chat watching and listening and telling me how they want to come join in gangbanging/gangraping her.

Pm me if you want some pics to caption or if you'd like to talk, email, text, call or video call and chat more. If you pm us, we always answer messages first that have a quick description of who you are and what you'd like to do or a quick note about how dirty a slut she is and which pics/vids you've seen and like. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you all soon !

• Like 1

I agree. I love seeing fat cocks getting rammed balls deep in Joanna and it's almost impossible for both me and my wife not to cum immediately when some random guy gives me and wifey the signal to grab Joanna's legs and hair/throat/shoulders so they can slam  their meat balls deep in her. Hearing the first guy of the night grunting and smiling and telling me and Ashley how huge the load of nut he's pumping in Joanna is always gets us going. I almost like watching Joanna's face while a thick hard cock fills her up as much as I like watching Ashley's face. It's so sexy since she still has that cute young tight pussy that gets so wet. The only thing that I think would make it better was if she would take 10-12 guys nutting inside her like Ashley.

621413_453126031406615_1342351819_o.jpg

12357194_1047424281976784_7293599760875408248_o.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, eisbaer63 said:

58407ffd4bf1f_joannabest2.jpg.ce2d90d697f14aff3aa855694043420c Joanna.jpg

I agree. I love seeing fat cocks getting rammed balls deep in Joanna and it's almost impossible for both me and my wife not to cum immediately when some random guy gives me and wifey the signal to grab Joanna's legs and hair/throat/shoulders so they can slam  their meat balls deep in her. Hearing the first guy of the night grunting and smiling and telling me and Ashley how huge the load of nut he's pumping in Joanna is always gets us going. I almost like watching Joanna's face while a thick hard cock fills her up as much as I like watching Ashley's face. It's so sexy since she still has that cute young tight pussy that gets so wet. The only thing that I think would make it better was if she would take 10-12 guys nutting inside her like Ashley.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...