CuckoldFart.com

What's your fantasy

Wanabecuck

What's your cuckold fantasy I've 2 main ones :

first one : my gf goes out with her girls ends up chatting to a guy, end of the night she doesn't come home and I get a pic of my gf sucking some guys cock sent from from her phone, and then videos of them fucking and she doesn't notice, and comes home that night uses and full of cum and she doesn't know I know 

second one : my best mate ends up fucking my gf and I catch them in the act but don't say a word just sit back and enjoy the show and listen to her moan like she never has before as he is bigger then ms

• Like 7

Cuckold Tests

2 hours ago, UK_EX said:

Good topic - my fantasy is being able to watch our best friend fucking her- watching as he penetrates her, hearing her moan in orgasm, watching him pump her full of his cum, then being asked to lick it out from her pussy.

I know there's something hot about the idea of your friend fucking my gf too, I've seen him and he's bigger then me, so I could imagine the moans from my gf as he fucks her, and then like you been asked to clean up 

• Like 1

I loved licking her out after she returned from his place- her pussy was so well stretched and sloppy, my little cock just slipped inside and swam about in the cum I hadn't managed to lick out of her.   So horny.    Such a shame I never ever got to watch them together.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, UK_EX said:

I loved licking her out after she returned from his place- her pussy was so well stretched and sloppy, my little cock just slipped inside and swam about in the cum I hadn't managed to lick out of her.   So horny.    Such a shame I never ever got to watch them together.

Wow it actually happened for you, how did you manage to get that?? 

after instructing hubby / bf how she would dress, short skirt or dress, no underwear at all, collect her from home, allow hubby / bf to kiss her goodbye for 3-4 hours fun , take her to dogging locations in my local area of east Yorkshire, give a nice slow fucking,  then off to a bar whilst she still full , allow her to flirt with a few locals , tease 1-3 older guys , then back to local dogging for pre arranged fun with 1-2 friends, once on site blindfold her, leaving her dressed allow the friends and myself to enjoy her delights, return her back home,    

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, peterjf61 said:

after instructing hubby / bf how she would dress, short skirt or dress, no underwear at all, collect her from home, allow hubby / bf to kiss her goodbye for 3-4 hours fun , take her to dogging locations in my local area of east Yorkshire, give a nice slow fucking,  then off to a bar whilst she still full , allow her to flirt with a few locals , tease 1-3 older guys , then back to local dogging for pre arranged fun with 1-2 friends, once on site blindfold her, leaving her dressed allow the friends and myself to enjoy her delights, return her back home,    

Wow that's hot 

8 hours ago, funcple74 said:

Great topic 

for me one leads to the other 

1st - claire gets talked into doing a black gangbang and it ends up being filmed and uploaded to the net and a friend of mine sees it 

2nd -following on from that a few weeks later she discovers she is pregnant 

Glad you like the topic 

wow that's hot, does Claire know about this fantasy? 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2017 at 6:09 PM, Wanabecuck said:

Wow it actually happened for you, how did you manage to get that?? 

oh yes, he started getting interested in her, she told me, I got horny, and eventually she gave in and asked me if she could have him.  She did, and the result was seven years of sheer bliss, licking his cum from her pussy

• Like 3

8 hours ago, UK_EX said:

oh yes, he started getting interested in her, she told me, I got horny, and eventually she gave in and asked me if she could have him.  She did, and the result was seven years of sheer bliss, licking his cum from her pussy

Wow that's hot lucky you 

• Like 2

My would be being out one night just the two of us, nothing planned,  after a few drinks a black guy would start joking and flirting with her  innocently at first. as the night went on it bacame more serious and she said we were going to go back to his place and I was going to watch him fuck her. As we walk into his apartment his roommate was home and she just looks at me and said the night just got even better.  She'd make me sit and watch both of the fuck her while looking me straight in the eye as she moaned. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

My would be being out one night just the two of us, nothing planned,  after a few drinks a black guy would start joking and flirting with her  innocently at first. as the night went on it bacame more serious and she said we were going to go back to his place and I was going to watch him fuck her. As we walk into his apartment his roommate was home and she just looks at me and said the night just got even better.  She'd make me sit and watch both of the fuck her while looking me straight in the eye as she moaned. 

That's hot too, would love that to happen to my gf too.....

does yours know about this fantasy? 

• Like 1

By accident with swinging, looked up a sex swing while we were drunk and all this swinging stuff came up and well curiosity got the best of us and we've been swing for almost 14 yrs. and with the cuckolding in the last year or two she's just been letting me play less and less while she still does quite often. 

• Like 1

I have been giving this some thought, and to be honest, I have been so lucky in having some of my fantasies fulfilled, after all, who would have thought my innocent little church-going prude of a wife would ever encourage our best friend to have a sexual relationship with her?  What fantasies would I like to have fulfilled?  Such a long list …

To be able to call him up and ask him to come around as she needs some sex tonight.

To welcome him at the front door, and formally hand her over to him.

See them embracing and kissing.

See them going up the stairs to our bedroom together.

See her strip naked for him, or perhaps for me to strip her.

Watch them exploring each other’s bodies.

See her taking his cock in her mouth.

Watch her as she lays back in our bed and opens her legs wide for him. 

I would like to be made to invite him to fuck her.

Watch as she opens her pussy for him, and see his hard bareback cock slowly slide up inside her.

Hear her moan in delight and watch her tits moving as he fucks her.

See and hear her orgasm as he comes with his cock deep inside her, filling her with his cum.

See the gush of cum coming out as he slips his spent cock out of her hot pussy.

Be allowed to lick up his cum from her freshly fucked cunt, and made to lick his cock too.

Leave them in bed together as I spend the night in the spare room.

Find pictures online of her naked outdoors with someone.

Find a video online where she is being fucked.

Have our best friend come around regularly every day to fuck her.

Then there’s all the kinky things I would like ….

For me to be hogtied and spanked and caned as punishment for allowing my dear little wife to have someone else.

To be tied up, blindfolded and sat in a chair whilst they have sex in our bed.

To see her at the centre of a gangbang, enjoying having loads of different cocks inside her.

To see a really well hung bull (black or white) take her and hear her moans as he ruins her cunt.

Filming any of the above.

Drive her to his place for the weekend, after she tells me that he is going to be taking her dogging.

Arrive at a dogging site only to find my wife servicing a long line of hard cocks.

Bryan

• Like 4