CuckoldFart.com

Morning Happiness

Cuckold Tests

Smokeymountaincuckold....what a wonderful hotwife you have. Sending you  these pics of her big tits to you while you were ar work.

I wonder if she was relaxing...before a "friend" stopped by for a little morning visit with your wife?

Wouldn't it have been awesome if she sent you a few follow-up pics? Maybe a pic or two that her "friend" took of her. Maybe one of her laying there...her big tits still showing, but with her head turned to the side...and her mouth sucking on her "friends" cock! Or your wife...using both hands to spread her pussy open...letting you know that she was about to take her "friends" cock deep inside her!

Wouldn't pics like those made your day an exciting one?

DomBull4U

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Smokeymountaincuckold....what a wonderful hotwife you have. Sending you  these pics of her big tits to you while she you were ar work.

I wonder if she was relaxing...before a "friend" stopped by for a little morning visit with your wife?

Wouldn't it have been awesome if she sent you a few follow-up pics? Maybe a pic or two that her "friend" took of her. Maybe one of her laying there...her big tits still showing, but with her head turned to the side...and her mouth sucking on her "friends" cock! Or your wife...using both hands to spread her pussy open...letting you know that she was about to take her "friends" cock deep inside her!

Wouldn't pics like those made your day an exciting one?

DomBull4U

Great fantasy. Has been many mokns since shes played while I was at work

Hard to find the time what with kids always home now

Lol