CuckoldFart.com

Wife getting closer. Last Saturday

klb95991

Well were to meet with a guy last Saturday at a bar.  Wife was supper excited and they had exchanged a lot of pics. She said she was going to let him play with her titts as they danced, and most likely give him a blowjobin our car as he e fingered her.  More would depend on how things went.  She was excited and tipsy before we got there.   He no showed.  said he forgot as had a long day at work.  She was disappointed.  It sucked as she was verry horny and looking forward to first time playing.  She was so horny as soon as we got in the car to leave I convinced her to strip and play with herself.  I did get a great blowjob on the way home. Several cars got a great show in the hour it took to get home.  So fun bet disappointing night

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

• 4 weeks later...

No shows are the worst. Sometimes I think single guys just play the game with no intention on following through. What we have been doing is telling them the three of us want to meet for a drink first with no expectation of sex. If they don't want to do that then, they're not serious. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yes we sent the new guy a picture from the hotel and told him we arrived early so we could meet before or after our party.  Didn't hear back from him.. HE later said he didn't understand if t we were ready or what..  I asked why he didn't reply then.   I got no answer

17 hours ago, klb95991 said:

Yes we sent the new guy a picture from the hotel and told him we arrived early so we could meet before or after our party.  Didn't hear back from him.. HE later said he didn't understand if t we were ready or what..  I asked why he didn't reply then.   I got no answer

Bollocks...He is such an asshole...Are there any news?

• 6 months later...

Kay is soooo right. I love her tits too...and she does seem like an awesome wife!

Sexy body...great tits...and with a submissive slutty side...awesome wife indeed! Love it, love it, love it!!!

We need to figure out a way to help this sexy slutwife out. Look at that body! That's a wife...and a body...that needs to be put to good use!

btw kay...you seem pretty awesome yourself. Your short, simple comment leads me to believe you have a dirty mind. Welcome to cuckfart, dear!

DomBull4U

1.webp

2-20170708_000137.thumb.jpg.dcdaff2c903adb4bb34f84f0e0c3975c.jpg

20170310_221456.thumb.jpg.86193a862fcb662c115692cca86e0d4d.jpg

Hi

we have had a similar situation. My gorgeous wife and I have discussed at great length inviting another man to our sex life. We signed up to Fab Swingers, put a great profile with pictures together and commenced our search. After weeks of message and pic swapping we have two men lined up but they were both no shows.....

very disappointing and completely baffled as to the difficulty of achieving such a task. She’s a great looking woman.....

1 hour ago, Bournie said:

Hi

we have had a similar situation. My gorgeous wife and I have discussed at great length inviting another man to our sex life. We signed up to Fab Swingers, put a great profile with pictures together and commenced our search. After weeks of message and pic swapping we have two men lined up but they were both no shows.....

very disappointing and completely baffled as to the difficulty of achieving such a task. She’s a great looking woman.....

Show her to us then

• Like 1