CuckoldFart.com

Hot wife nichole

Jhuds7795

CUCKOLD TEST

2 hours ago, Jhuds7795 said:

I put her up on another site... got alot more feed back there. She doesn't agree with the cuckold thing because she doesn't think she is hot enough for that sort of thing. Is she right? 

She’s definitely a hottie,  but honestly it is not about looks, it’s about having  confidence and trust in each other and being able to enjoy something that isn’t mainstream 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has it really been over 2 months since sexy, hottie nichole was first presented here? 

Jhuds7795, my sincere apologies for not responding earlier. I hope you still occasionally check this site. 

And to your beautiful, sexy wife...and even bigger apology for not letting her know what I thought about her when I first saw her...that she is sexy-as-hell...has a fantastic body...love the playful way she ex-poses that body...and that she is very desirable...and any man would be one lucky fucker to get to spend some time with her!

Like I said, hope you still check in from time to time...and hope you see this. And share it with nichole!

Happy New Year! Best wishes to you both in 2021!

DomBull4U