CuckoldFart.com

What makes you a cuck

Dirtyfun1

I am curious as to what exactly makes a cuckold.  Is it a title given or earned or gained with experience or is it how you see yourself?  I have been in many situations that I would call a cuckold situation, not that everyone involved would see it the same but that's how I saw parts of them at least. Does having these "cuckold" experiences make me a cuck ? Have I not gone far enough to call it that or do I just not see myself as a cuck? I would be happy to relate my experiences to the best of my ability if the conversation leads to it.....

The pic is taken by me while me and that guys wife sat and watched my wife suck his cock 47be8f92-a76c-4624-917f-9af393540c7b.thumb.png.fbabc9b1d1f24eb3ab5a29f9bf559741.png

• Like 6

Cuckold Tests

Have to agree Dirty.  It should generate more traction.  

Useful knowledge to anyone in this lifestyle to understand the complexity and diversity of it.

It's tough at sites like this to get folks to contribute.  They'd rather just leave it to others.  Funny because these are the same people who complain when the site

starts dying and no one comes anymore.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blownrngr said:

I am curious about the definition also,  I have wanted to watch my wife be taken by someone else for decades.  And one time we were very close.  We have talked about it and she won't so I guess I am a wannabe correct?

Hello Blown and welcome.  Yeah, I'd say "wannabee."  There are a lot of people here that might offer helpful advice.  You're among friends.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, slapper654 said:

I too have wanted to see my wife with another cock for a very long time...mentioned it to her a long time ago and it was a solid no! Lol...so I am a wanna be as well..

2 hours ago, Blownrngr said:

I keep hoping to change her mind but absolutely not is always her answer!  

lol, stick with it guys.  have heard from more than a few who begged wives for as much as ten years and found success. 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 1:24 PM, secondjag said:

if i had to guess, there are a lot more "wannabees" than actual cuckolds.  but perhaps the wannas are just cucks looking for a place to happen. just as real for them as they suffer in their heads constantly with the desire

Through my time on this site I would have to say that the majority of the posts and comments are from want to be cucks.  There are several members that are true cucks as I am but I see more that would like to have their wife screwing other men than those who actually do. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Oldercuck2 said:

Through my time on this site I would have to say that the majority of the posts and comments are from want to be cucks.  There are several members that are true cucks as I am but I see more that would like to have their wife screwing other men than those who actually do. 

don't doubt that

My wife has been fucked by at least 11 guys since we have been together, 9 of those were after we were married. And she watched me suck 2 of their cocks. We played with mostly couples but our first time was with a buddy of mine. I have fucked 6 women since we have been together and have been fucked by 2 guys, one of which was the same guy we started out swinging with. (It was after we were not playing with him as a couple anymore) 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

My wife has been fucked by at least 11 guys since we have been together, 9 of those were after we were married. And she watched me suck 2 of their cocks. We played with mostly couples but our first time was with a buddy of mine. I have fucked 6 women since we have been together and have been fucked by 2 guys, one of which was the same guy we started out swinging with. (It was after we were not playing with him as a couple anymore) 

PERFECTION..

• Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 9:58 AM, Dirtyfun1 said:

Nice. I hope you enjoyed getting fucked. Did your wife see you get fucked?

• Like 1

Interesting topic. we started off with a swap some 35 years ago. I did get to see our friend cum in my wife on the first occasion. After that we swapped a lot for a while. Then we had a few MFM and found them to be the best situation. this was sometimes with my wife and sometimes with his. Does that make us both cucks? :)

Not long after that we started visiting and if his wife was home alone I would fuck her and if he visited and I wasn't home he would fuck my wife. he would often phone me to tell me he left a deposit for me. :)  Within a couple of years my wife was fucking others. I was also getting a few other married wives , mostly with their husband watching or helping. Does that then make me a Bull? As the years went by we got pretty relaxed about it and my wife would have a few different guys on a regular basis. I would MFM with friends and occasionally with my wife.

I have always enjoyed going seconds in a cum filled pussy and happy to eat it. This is one thing that always sent my wife off the deep end with multi orgasms.

My wife is not into control so we don't really fit the cuck description, but i sure like watching her fucking and going seconds. I also find fucking a friends wife while they watch or film a huge turn on.

I guess whether you are a cuck or not is really up to how you describe yourself and what you see in the label. I certainly love other peoples cuck stories. While we are getting older now and my wife is not very interested in these things anymore. i still hang out hoping she will get another BF or I find another couple. So does that also make me a wanna be?

mmm.jpg

KODAK LS443 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA881a.jpg

Picture 13.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 6:19 PM, Paradox said:

I've been a wannabe for about 10 years as well. Asked my wife many times, always a no. Haha, I'm glad there is still hope!

Even though I'm a wannabe, I've done many cuckold like things recently. For example, currently I'm being denied for 6 months. I'm not allowed to touch my wife or see her naked at all. I get handjobs regularly, but not more. She also loves humilaiting me and making fun of me. So definitely some cuckold aspects in the relationship already. 

I suspect she is fucking someone and you just do not know it.

• Like 2