CuckoldFart.com

Best cuckold experience

UK_EX

La prima volta successo nel 2008.

Avevo capito che aveva una piccola storia con un collega. La cosa mi faceva molto arrabbiare ma nello stesso tempo ero eccitatissimo. Spiando i suoi messaggi nel telefono, anche se li cancellava, all'epoca nei Nokia era possibile, ero certo che in ufficio si baciavano e facevano del sesso soft.

Un giorno, durante una nostra scopata, l'ho costretta a dirmi la verità e lei ha confessato.

Non so perché ma ero talmente eccitato che le ho detto che se voleva, poteva, ma dal quel momento non avrebbe dovuto più avere segreti con me.

Dopo un primo stordimento, non senza grande rammarico, ha cominciato a valutare la possibilità di farsi scopare senza inganno ed ha accettato di andare a casa sua dopo una cena con altri colleghi.

Mi sono sorpreso di volerla aiutare a scegliere il vestito per uscire e prima di andare a cena le ho voluto leccare la. Nel farlo le anche detto di chiamarmi col cellulare e di lasciare la comunicazione aperta, in modo che potessi sentire tutto. Le ho anche chiesto di non lavarsi prima di tornare da me.

Io rimasi a casa ad aspettare e non vi dico il livello di eccitazione che provavo in quei momenti e per poco non muoio d'infarto quando ho sentito lo squillo del telefono.

L'ho ascoltata venire due volt, così come lui.

Quando è tornata a casa, senza neanche pensarci l'ho ripulita per bene, è stata una cosa chae non avrei mai immaginato di fare, anzi...

Da quel momento sono schiavo delle pulizie... non c'è cosa al mondo che mi ecciti di più.

Ad oggi le sue esperienze con i sono:

4 in, il mio e tre suoi colleghi (uno recentissimamente).
7 in bocca compreso il mio
8 in mano con sborrata finale

Cuckold Tests

Egy évvel ezelőtt a feleségem masszázsra ment a terapeutához. Azt mondta, mi történt hazaért. Amikor megérkezett, bemutatták magukat. A feleségem levetkőzött a fehérneműjében. Melltartóval és bugyival maradt. Megkezdődtek a mise. A feleségem szerint nagyon jól masszírozta. A masszázs teljesen normális volt. Egy idő után a férfi megmérte a feleségemet, hogy megtudja, képes-e levenni a melltartóját. A feleségem igennel válaszolt. A férfi ezután masszírozta a feleségem csupasz melleit. Ez nem új tagállam. Azt hiszem, a tömeg élvezte a helyzetet. A férfi azt mondta, hogy velem veszi le a feleségem bugyiját. Sajnos a feleségem nem engedte, hogy ezt tegye. A tömegek hamarosan vért szivárogtak. A feleségem felöltözött és megmérte, mennyit tartozik neki. A férfi azt mondta neki, hogy nem kell mondani, adni és adni, ha nem. Azt mondta, hogy különleges kapcsolat jött létre a tömegek között. Bízunk benne, hogy újra találkozunk. Amikor a feleségem hazaért, elmondta, mi történt. Izgatottan hallgattam. Nagy-Britannia, nem engedélyezett, nem nagykereskedő. Bizonyára valami más történt volna. Azóta nem ment vissza az emberhez, és nem működik. Szerinted miért nem ment vissza azóta???
 Nagyon köszönöm a kereteket!

The most exciting experience was the first time. During the summer holidays in Tunisia in a tourist village, I used to tell her that this or that animator was watching her. She was 33 years old, our son was four and the little one was only six months old. In fact there were animators watching her. One evening after the show she pointed one out to me and said 'I like him', I didn't understand immediately, she told me to take the children to bed and she went to have a drink with him. She approaches him, he offers her a drink and they start flirting. When I see him caressing her thigh from under her dress I realise that I have to take the children to bed. After a while they also come into the room and he wastes no time, immediately putting his cock in her mouth. This was only the beginning of a special evening and a holiday where my wife discovered that she could also enjoy herself with other men.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ferike said:

Egy évvel ezelőtt a feleségem masszázsra ment a terapeutához. Azt mondta, mi történt hazaért. Amikor megérkezett, bemutatták magukat. A feleségem levetkőzött a fehérneműjében. Melltartóval és bugyival maradt. Megkezdődtek a mise. A feleségem szerint nagyon jól masszírozta. A masszázs teljesen normális volt. Egy idő után a férfi megmérte a feleségemet, hogy megtudja, képes-e levenni a melltartóját. A feleségem igennel válaszolt. A férfi ezután masszírozta a feleségem csupasz melleit. Ez nem új tagállam. Azt hiszem, a tömeg élvezte a helyzetet. A férfi azt mondta, hogy velem veszi le a feleségem bugyiját. Sajnos a feleségem nem engedte, hogy ezt tegye. A tömegek hamarosan vért szivárogtak. A feleségem felöltözött és megmérte, mennyit tartozik neki. A férfi azt mondta neki, hogy nem kell mondani, adni és adni, ha nem. Azt mondta, hogy különleges kapcsolat jött létre a tömegek között. Bízunk benne, hogy újra találkozunk. Amikor a feleségem hazaért, elmondta, mi történt. Izgatottan hallgattam. Nagy-Britannia, nem engedélyezett, nem nagykereskedő. Bizonyára valami más történt volna. Azóta nem ment vissza az emberhez, és nem működik. Szerinted miért nem ment vissza azóta???
 Nagyon köszönöm a kereteket!

Can you translate in english or deutsch?

3 hours ago, mygermanwife said:

The most exciting experience was the first time. During the summer holidays in Tunisia in a tourist village, I used to tell her that this or that animator was watching her. She was 33 years old, our son was four and the little one was only six months old. In fact there were animators watching her. One evening after the show she pointed one out to me and said 'I like him', I didn't understand immediately, she told me to take the children to bed and she went to have a drink with him. She approaches him, he offers her a drink and they start flirting. When I see him caressing her thigh from under her dress I realise that I have to take the children to bed. After a while they also come into the room and he wastes no time, immediately putting his cock in her mouth. This was only the beginning of a special evening and a holiday where my wife discovered that she could also enjoy herself with other men.

I was able to recover your wife's pics...she's really hot.

A year ago, my wife went to the therapist for a massage.  He told me what happened on his way home.  When he arrived, they introduced themselves.  My wife undressed in her underwear.  She was left in bra and panties.  Mass has begun.  According to my wife, he massaged it very well.  The massage was completely normal.  After a while, the man measured my wife to see if she could remove her bra.  My wife said yes.  The man then massaged my wife's bare breasts.  This is not a new Member State.  I think the crowd enjoyed the situation.  The man said he would take my wife's panties off with me.  Unfortunately, my wife wouldn't let him do that.  The crowds were soon bleeding.  My wife got dressed and measured how much she owed him.  The man told her no need to say, give and give if you don't.  He said that there was a special connection between the masses.  We hope to see you again.  When my wife got home she told me what happened.  I listened excitedly.  Great Britain, not licensed, not a wholesaler.  Surely something else would have happened.  It hasn't gone back to human since then, and it's not working.  Why do you think he hasn't gone back since???
 Thank you very much for the frames!

• Like 1