CuckoldFart.com

Best cuckold experience

UK_EX

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 4:40 PM, UK_EX said:

best-cuckold-experience.jpg

What was your best cuckold experience?

For me, the first time my wife had our best friend would take some beating.  The knowledge that she was finally experiencing sex with someone else, that he was between her legs, that his cock was sliding deep inside my wife's lovely little pussy was best for me.   Little did I know that he was having her bareback, it was super to find and lick his cream pie inside her afterwards.

A close second would be the first time I was working away from home, I had to stay in a hotel for a week, and knowing that my wife's lover was tucked up in our marital bed with her every night was a real turn-on.

What about your best experiences?

Mine was my ex was fucking a guy she worked  with  I had been trying  to get her to fuck a big cock for a while while we fucked we would talk about some of her ex boyfriends and she had one with a thick 20 inch cock we talked about him alot anyway she loved for me to eat her after I shot a huge load in her so she started working  2nd shift and she would come home and wake me up and want me to eat her and fuck I knew her pussy was full of cum she didn't think I knew and she didn't say anything but she wanted me to lick her .her pussy was swollen and her hole was huge after I ate her I would  fuck her and cum r out after she fucked himin 2 minutes  I was so horny  and she made me eat it out to I get so hard thinking about how many times I ate he

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Mine would be my first time as well. I knew my girlfriend was talking with guys trying to find the right one and we had talked about inviting another guy into our bed for awhile. It was a boring day at work when she texted me and said she found a guy and that he was coming over that afternoon. I expressed through my texts that I was happy for her and that she should not worry and to have fun. 

Work was so long that afternoon and I didn't complete anything thinking about who was fucking my girlfriend and how his dick was feeling as he sunk it again and again into her warm, wet pussy. Finally on my way home I texted her to make sure it was safe to come home. She didn't tell him that she was in a relationship and I didn't want to shock him by coming home too early. She said it was safe and that he had just left. I sped all the way home and found her sprawled on the bed, legs spread wide and her pussy wide open. I dove right in and inhaled their sex. 

Her pussy tasted amazing. I could also taste a hint of rubber meaning they used a condom which was disappointing but logical. Her pussy lips were swollen and I took my time soothing them with my tongue as she caressed my head and told me all about him. His cock, the positions, how he felt, what he tasted like, where he finished. I was hard as a rock and she finally orgasmed on my face. She pulled me up and I slipped my hard cock inside her to re-claim her. It only less than a minute before I shot deep inside her. We cuddle and made love all night talking about what a great experience it was. She showed my pictures of him and his cock he had sent her during their exchanges. 

We've had many more experiences like this but the first time will always be the most powerful in my mind. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
On 3/29/2017 at 5:03 AM, kokhard said:

What sticks  in your mind is getting to lick and suck another mans cum from her pussy....fucking fantastic

DSCK6108.jpg

What happens to be so incredible here..is that you must remember that every man out there has his own unique taste and scent..and just his semen blends with your wife's vaginal juices..is also unique..to an extent..so please taste her..taste him...and...taste them..enjoy

• Like 9

On 3/25/2017 at 4:40 PM, UK_EX said:

best-cuckold-experience.jpg

What was your best cuckold experience?

For me, the first time my wife had our best friend would take some beating.  The knowledge that she was finally experiencing sex with someone else, that he was between her legs, that his cock was sliding deep inside my wife's lovely little pussy was best for me.   Little did I know that he was having her bareback, it was super to find and lick his cream pie inside her afterwards.

A close second would be the first time I was working away from home, I had to stay in a hotel for a week, and knowing that my wife's lover was tucked up in our marital bed with her every night was a real turn-on.

What about your best experience letter be the boots and boxing gloves and fantastic looking pussy

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My girlfriend, who was 23 at the time of this story, and I were invited to a bbq by a cpl I new from work. At the time we were only involved for a month. There were 3 other cpls and a single older gentleman of about 55-60.

We had a fun time and the wine helped a lot to get us in a mellow, laidback mood. The friends who invited us and one of the other cpls eventually left. The host cpl and the single gentleman went out of their way to treat us with champagne, canapés and exceedingly risqué stories. I noticed that the husband of the cpl was very flirty and touchy with my girlfriend. I have never been a jealous person and actually found it sexy that the husband who was around 45-50, was so into my girlfriend.

The wife interestingly enough, were going out of her way to flirt with me and to keep my attention with her and away from her husband. She was around 40-45, voluptuous with huge DD's that were trying to spill out of her tight dress. The husband then announced that he was taking my wife on a tour of the house which was a very flush, modern masterpiece. The wife kept chatting to me whilst my girlfriend and the husband disappeared through the lounge doors. The older guy just laid back in his chair enjoying his drink and the mood music filtering from the ceiling somewhere. 

After about 5 minutes he got up with an excuse to go to the bathroom and disappeared from the room. The wife had her hand on my leg by now and were all flattery about my looks and physic. I new something was up so I said that we should find her husband and my girlfriend and join their little tour. Off we went through the house, eventually up the stairs and then I heard it.

The unmistakeable groans of somebody in ecstasy. The wife just smiled at me and said, "How about that". I walked down the hallway with a nervous lump in my stomach, short of breath and a cock as hard as a diamond. As I entered the bedroom where the noises were coming from, I was confronted with a sight I will never forget until the day I die.

The husband was laying on his back on the bed. My girlfriend was spreadeagled over him, her tongue in his mouth and his cock buried deep in her pussy. Leaning over her back with his cock also squashed into her pussy, was the older guy. They where double fucking her with violent gusto and she was loving every second of it.

The wife stood behind me and wrapped her arms around me, playing with my nipples, pushing her big tits into me and whispering in my ear " Look how she is taking their cocks! She is loving it and she wants you to see how she craves strange cock!" Something to that effect.

I can honestly say that it was the first time I ever came without touching myself. Big ropes of cum shot out of my cock and soaked my pants.It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen! The girl I loved, who would later become my wife, was split open by two big cocks and I wanted more!

The night turned into a blur of fucking and sucking. At one stage the older guy was laying at the bottom with the wife on top of him and I was on top of her, both our cocks in her pussy. The rubbing of his cock over mine had me shoot strings of cum over his cock and in her pussy. He let go and i could feel his cock pulsing and the soaking feeling of cum over my cock and balls. She then turned around and pushed me onto my back and slowly crawled up my body until she was squatting over me with her pussy in my face. She started to mash her pussy into my mouth whilst saying " Eat all the cum. Suck me dry. Clean me up. You've got to practise cleaning because I bet you are going to clean your girlfriend's pussy from strange cum in the future" or something to that effect. I happily obliged.

Later that night I took my time giving my girlfriend a tongue bath. We were married 2 years later and are still happily together after 20 years. She runs her own business successfully, is a good mother to my son and loves to fuck strange men on European beaches or in swing clubs all over the world.  She still feeds me cum directly out of her pussy from strange cocks.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

My sexperience was somewhat similar, she was married to a nerd, was cuckolding him with me among many men, but he never knew, so it was cheating.  I told her I would love to be her husband if she'd divorce him and marry me, but keep on "cheating" making me her cuckold!  She loved the idea! WE have been together ever since, for 1 years now. She's my HOTWIFE!

2b8b.jpg

1.jpeg

2d18.jpg

00As.jpg

00Bs.jpg

1.jpg

2ff1.jpg

2Pussy_slime.jpg

4.jpg

75e6.jpg

179e.jpg

4954.jpg

• Like 8

I was asked by "bigbull9" if my wife craved bigger and thicker cocks and my reply is an extension of my previous answer about my best cuckold experience.

To my wife, size has never been an issue. She loves the situations we get into more. Since that first time she took two cocks, she has actively searched for fun situations that makes my blood boil and her pussy leak.

At the Fun4Two club in Holland, she left me in the bar area and disappeared down the dark passages that led to the old stable area that have been turned into a mini red light district like the one in Amsterdam. I went looking for her about 10 minutes later. Strolling into the spa area, a throwback to the roman times, I found beautiful bodies stretched out on the side of the pool being penetrated literally from all sides. Bodybuilder types and hard bodied gym bunnies love this area because it is well lit in an orange hue that shows of their perfectly sculpted bodies beautifully. Not the kind of area that I frequent. My beautiful wife was not there.

Sauntering further down the passages was a sexual blast to the senses. Groans, cries of ecstacy, slapping sounds of cocks bottoming out or hands on asses were coming from all sides. Peering through the doorways into dimly lit rooms, showed bodies of all shapes and sizes squirming for release of cum and pleasure.

I found her in a dungeon. She laid spreadeagled on a X of wood and rubber. Arms and legs stretched open in surrender to the male cocks that stood in a circle around her. 

It is near impossible to describe the gut punch feeling I felt. I was short of breath and my hands were shaking.

The first time I saw her with two cocks was incredible and she later described that it was a combination of wine, flirting, touching and knowing that I had a kinky side that made her do it. She said that she was more surprised that she ended up with two cocks in her than I was.

This time was different. She actively went looking for this situation. She described this situation to me early in our relationship as we lay in bed one night masturbating each other. The many cocks worshipping her body. Being covered in cum. Having a cock in her mouth, pussy, hands and feeling the spray of more cum onto her face.

I stood there and watched for the next half hour...Later I took her to the shower rooms and bathed her bruised body, lovingly washing the ropes of cum of her body and out of her hair, my cock rock hard. Was this my best ever experience? Only time would tell.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

My wife used to see another guy, and we never openly discussed it. It was sort of accepted, but I didn’t like it. 

He turned up at a function once, and  he came over, saying he needed a quiet word with her, whisking her away to another room, to arrange their next fuck and no doubt groping her.

I just stoood there, on my own as this arrogant guy took my wife away, and you could just see the lust in her eyes and also the power the guy had over her.

She came back flustered, and not saying a word as if she hadn’t gone off with him, we sort of never discussed it.

He however would look at me, with an arrogant sneer, looking at me as if to say “I fuck your wife, I have her whenever I want, you are the loser in this”

The following Wednesday she informed me she was going out with a work colleague, but the vagueness told me it was him.

The feeling as she got ready, my heart was jumping out of my chest as I just knew she was preparing herself for him. She was quiet, didn’t want me around, she wanted space to prepare both her mind and body.

I went into the bedroom several times she stood there, in the underwear I knew this arrogant guy would be removing shortly. Her make up was perfect, her hair, her smell, her short dress, everything for her arrogant lover.

The mixture of her getting ready for her lover, but knowing I didn’t like him made the feeling much stronger. I couldn’t get his face out of my mind, this arrogant guy would be getting ready to fuck my wife.

She went out, was very quiet, and so was I, and just sat there for hours thinking of him having her. If the guy was decent then it’s easier, but I know him, he is a loud mouth and you know he would be bragging to his mates that he was out shagging my wife. He is such a big mouth, he would tell everyone, tell them how he did her, how she swallows and how she likes it bareback. I know him, I know what he is like, and knowing my wife likes him to fuck her makes the feeling all the much stronger in a painful way.

While she is out with him I can’t help but visualise him fucking her, I see him standing there with her on her knees sucking his cock. I imagine all of this and all the time him looking at me grinning. 

She returns home later, and goes straight to bed to hide her disheveled state. He has had her good, he has won again.

I feel pleased I have her back, a relief, but every time I see him, he looks at me as if to say I can fuck your wife whenever I choose. It’s horrible, but the feeling inside is so strong, so mixed, so confused. It’s so strong because I don’t like him, but my wife needs him every so often, and I am the loser, and he makes sure I know that. I am sure his dislike for me makes him fuck her better and more often and I know he tells everyone.

He isn’t around now, but this happened often some years ago

• Like 4

Mine is a fairly recent experience. As my wife has been with our boyfriend for the last three years and we've all grown closer I decided to show my appreciation. So this summer I sent them on a week long cruise. I bought the tickets drove them to the airport, booked their hotels for the nights coming and going and even pulled out some spending money (while they stood behind me in line holding hands). Of course I was caged the entire time and they would FaceTime every morning (usually after they made love). It was a rush I hadn't experienced before. The financial humiliation was just so erotic it still gives me shivers. I would love to do it again. 

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Mine would be my first time as well. when WE decided to try a cuckold relationship the first time my wife invited to our home a huge black bull.  I agreed to follow the rules of the cuck and obey my wife who plays the role of a hot whore. When the bull took off his panties not only my wife's jaw dropped. Black bull s superior cock size was about 11 inch long and she hugged his cock with both hands and started suck it .I almost burned with shame when she started laughing and said that my 4 inches  BABY WHITE DICK DON't COMPARE with BBC. Then wife said that I had the smallest penis she had ever seen on a man in real life and started laughing and humiliating me that my dick is three times smaller than his lover almost to the end of sex and when bull was cum in her pussy she ordered to lick the cream pie to the last drop. While she was licking cum off his huge black cock I had to clean her freshly fucked pussy. Now they were laughing at both of me and I was red with shame trying to clean up her pussy faster.  When I finished I was waiting for a new surprise-a passionate kiss with my wife who had a mouth full of cum of her black lover. She was telling me to clean her, but I refused and then she grabbed my face and started wiping the bull's cum on me. I was shocked.  She said it was the best sex of her life, and now she's gonna have sex with me once a week, and and with her new lover whenever she wants. My reward will only be to clean all her lover's cum off her body or face. 
time passed and we came to an opinion its a honor for a cuck hubby to clean bulls creampie from wife's filled pussy...
Sometimes humiliating me, she says that white man's TRUE burden: to eat a black man's cum from a white pussy.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...

The first time my ex cuckolded me was by far my most exciting sexual experience ever. She had fantasies about a guy that was hitting on her and she wanted to try fucking him. This is how I realized I love cuckolding. She met him and stayed the night. I was at home wanking and cumming lots of times until she came home the next morning. Her panties wet from his 3 huge loads of cum. She told me everything and was surprised when I licked her clean before fucking her, but she liked it. I was horny as hell and came quickly. They didn't use condoms as planned and as long as they had their relationship she didn't want me to cum in her, only to clean her lovers creampie. I had to pull out and cum on her or wank in front of her and cumming on her while she was telling me about their fucking and cumming. 

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 3/21/2018 at 6:15 PM, Paradox said:

Wow, that is a very amazing story! I wish it would end up like that for me!

I read you with your cock in your hand, that day you found out how slutty your woman was, and how much it seemed to you to look and clean her pussy cumshot, missing a step to be an excellent cuck, you have to prepare the cocks that fuck them, you have to clean them, that's the job.

• 2 years later...