CuckoldFart.com

Best cuckold experience

UK_EX

CUCKOLD TEST

Fairly new to the lifestyle and guess one could say newly cucked.  Wifes first 2 men were more of her just fucking them a few times and that was it. She now has an actual BF now which is much more intense. I wasnt exactly sure I wanted her to have a steady lover, but it was something she desired as she felt it was safer and would be far more satisfying. has taken some time to adjust, but love it.  Love being at work and know she is with him. Really love the whole situation and has worked out well thus far

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Sigma5 said:

The first time I dropped off my wife at her boyfriends house and waited in the car while he fucked her was one of the most memorable. Then the first few months of him fucking her, all I could think of from when I woke in the morning to going to sleep at night was of them having sex and me eating her out when she got home.

There were times I wouldn't want her to meet him, but within a day or so I would be pleading with her to see him again. There have been numerous other times over the years, her first black guy. Watching her for the first time, licking her while she was being fucked or DP' ing her with another guy.

However the most erotic was the first time I held her hand while a guy fucked her from behind. They were both fully clothed, he had lifted the back of her dress and pulled her panties to one side. I couldn't see anything of their body's, but the expression on her face as he fucked her. She talked most of the way though it, telling me how good it felt. She asked me if I liked her being a slut and was I going to eat his cum out of her. I told her yes, it was then that she told me he was doing her anally, as they both started to cum I ejaculated in my trousers.

Yep, it's odd how we oscillate between not wanting our ladies to have someone else, and then it being the most desirable thing in the world.  For me 'not wanting it' never lasted more than a few minutes.  I was almost constantly wanting her to have our best friend, especially when I was at work so that they had the freedom of the entire house and there was no possibility that I could intervene at all.  Sitting at my desk with a rampant hard cock when she called me to tell me he was about to come around to see her, knowing that there would be a cream pie waiting for me when I arrived home.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A few years back I was hooking up with a married coworker, I knew she was married and she told me her husband didn't care. I didn't believe her but she was way hotter than anyone I'd been with before. After hooking up a few times when began to film us in the act and said that her husband liked to watch. 

A few weeks after the first filming I found out the husband was a "cuckold". She brought to her home and we had super rough sex while rthe husband was restrained and gagged. She had me come inside her and then made him lick her clean. It was pretty hot actually.

After she wanted him to blow me while she ass fucked him but I said no so she just power fucked the poor guys ass, while I watched. All the while chastising him. She told him I wouldn't let him suck my dick because he was so fat and disgusting. It was pretty wild. I felt kinda bad for him but he did have a pretty small cock. Any way that's my only cuckold experience so far.

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, UK_EX said:

Yep, it's odd how we oscillate between not wanting our ladies to have someone else, and then it being the most desirable thing in the world.  For me 'not wanting it' never lasted more than a few minutes.  I was almost constantly wanting her to have our best friend, especially when I was at work so that they had the freedom of the entire house and there was no possibility that I could intervene at all.  Sitting at my desk with a rampant hard cock when she called me to tell me he was about to come around to see her, knowing that there would be a cream pie waiting for me when I arrived home.

It's one of the hardest things to deal with as a cuckold, you are constantly on a roller coaster of emotions. We have being doing it for a long time now, so much easier to deal with.I do remember the early days though, I was on a constant "high" waiting at home, knowing she was getting fucked. The smell of another guy on her, going down on as as she told me some of the horny details and usually ejaculating as I lapped up her lovers cum.

I would often wake up, feeling disgusted with myself. My mouth would taste awful and my throat would be sore. I would think, how could I not only let my wife meet other men, but encourage her. And then even worse, how could you then lick her out and swallow her lovers sperm...

It would be about this point in the "guilt trip" that I would feel a "stirring" and my cock would start to harden. I would be between her legs licking her again and pleading with her to meet him again or tell me more details.

One thing I found really hard to deal with was when I helped prepare her for a date. I would be so horny, sometimes buying her underwear or shaving her for another man. I would even give her enema's and then rim her and use anal toys, to prepare her for her lover. She would then leave and I would spend the next few hours, horny as hell until she returned, hopefully well used.

However there were times when I would get "over excited" and cum while rimming her. I would then plead with her to cancel, sometimes she would, but be really annoyed, but most of the time she would go anyway.

Listening to her being fucked in the next room was always a turn on, knowing she would soon be feeding me a fresh creampie. Again if I allowed myself to cum, it wouldn't be so erotic her straddling my face, with her cunt or anus dripping another mans cum.

It was the reason I bought my first chastity cage and it worked really well...most of the time 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

I am sad to say that we haven't gone far down the road yet. I remember the first time I saw my wife snogging one of my mates at a party, in the garden, I was so angry, I was mad at her all the way home. But that night I found myself leaving our bed and going to the toilet for a wank, remembering what I had seen. Since then I encourage her to wear revealing clothes when we go out, get her to have a couple of glasses of wine before we go to the pub or a party so that her inhibitions are lowered, and have had a few occasions when I have seen her with mates of mine, usually a snog in a garden at a party when she doesn't know I'm peeking, and I usually end up in the bathroom at the party wanking, reliving in every detail what I had seen, their lips locked, his hand on her tit or arse. At one party at friends of ours I was having a piss when I could hear two mates of mine outside in a queue telling each other what they had done with Liz that evening.  I was so embarrassed, but had to leave eventually and face their embarrassed greetings. Another time I encouraged her to show a group of my mates her stocking tops, and she pulled the bottom of her dress up so they could see her panties as well. And another time she had fallen asleep on the sofa near the end of a party at friends, and I tugged her skirt up so you could clearly see her white panties tight against her cunt lips if you walked past - four or five of our friends saw her like this, before the hostess noticed and covered her with a coat.

• Like 2

I think I start the sharing feeling 40+ years ago before we were married. We were dating and 1 night went out drinking with her work friend (2 guys 1 girl) we drank a lot anyway at 1 stage I was under a table gripping and pashing the other girl and my gf was inbetween the 2 guys. I really didn't know what was going on above the table. Anyway we ended up at the guys house later in the night. I continued groping and trying to get into the other girl knickers, after what seemed a long time we broke and went into the bedroom to find my gf on the bed I between the 2 guys.... There hands were all over her.  Before entering my head had a picture that her pants were down and 1was fuck her while she sucked the other.... That wasn't the case tho. Days later I encouraged her and gave her permission to fuck either 1or both of them.

She now my wife and the feeling haven't change

• Like 3

Have not had a full experience yet, found E-mail exchange between wife and guy down the street with pics, they show them both doing stuff to them self that they want to together, she has told him about my small/average size and how she would really like his big cock (he gets both his hands on it and there is still a good amount sticking out) inside her. He has sent her pics covering her face and ass with his cum. I got so horny reading and looking at there pics, I've printed them off and jerk-off at the thought that my wife is getting fucked by another that is more able to satisfy her

• Like 2

I love it when my hotwife tell me the details of her sexual adventures with other men and she gets me going with a sexual fever I just have to satisfy! Her bonus is that I always est her creampies to orgasms.  She was quite promiscuous when were dating and fucked many men with me knowing, so I often got sloppy seconds. Now she has settled down to the point when she only picks up two to four studs a year for one night stands, while I watch or record the fun and then perform cleanup duty.

EAT MY PUSSY.wmv

• Like 5

Wow. Difficult question. My wife and her very hung lover had a realationship that lasted over 11 years.  He was 9" plus uncut. I am only about 4 1/2 cut and trouble getting hard. It evloved from 3 somesome to me watching, then eating her cream pies.  Early on I was put in Chastity 24/7. The relationship totally evolved to me being bisexual submissive sissy cucked wearing hose and panties while wearing Chastity cage. Our favorite position would be me under her eating her while she was on her knees and he was fucking her deep from behind.  I loved all of it. 

IMG_2478.JPG

IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2481.JPG

• Like 6

About 6 years ago I was seeing a married coworker, She let me know her husband knew about us and didn't have any trouble with it. I didn't believe her at first but after the first time her husband walked in on us and smiled I knew it was ok. After the first time he walked in on us we arranged things so he could watch while he was restrained and in chastity.

we had been seeing each other for about 3 months before she started getting her husband more involved by having him on cream pie clean up. By this time I had practically moved in and the husband was moved into the spare bedroom.

the best thing what happened was she became pregnant I didn't mean it to happen but we always fucked bareback anyway all 3 of us sat down to discuss her husband agreed to stay with her but as a nanny while she filled for divorce I know she still cares for her now ex but all 3 of us are happy turns out her husband had a boyfriend that he was seeing that was why he was so happy with me sleeping with his wife he is now all set to move out in a few weeks to prepare for his wedding 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017. 04. 03. at 6:24 PM, tn43somes said:

Wow. Difficult question. My wife and her very hung lover had a realationship that lasted over 11 years.  He was 9" plus uncut. I am only about 4 1/2 cut and trouble getting hard. It evloved from 3 somesome to me watching, then eating her cream pies.  Early on I was put in Chastity 24/7. The relationship totally evolved to me being bisexual submissive sissy cucked wearing hose and panties while wearing Chastity cage. Our favorite position would be me under her eating her while she was on her knees and he was fucking her deep from behind.  I loved all of it. 

IMG_2478.JPG

IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2481.JPG

I don't want to hort you but you look like an eunuch. Are you castrated?

• Like 1

On 3/29/2017 at 5:37 PM, Sigma5 said:

It's one of the hardest things to deal with as a cuckold, you are constantly on a roller coaster of emotions. We have being doing it for a long time now, so much easier to deal with.I do remember the early days though, I was on a constant "high" waiting at home, knowing she was getting fucked. The smell of another guy on her, going down on as as she told me some of the horny details and usually ejaculating as I lapped up her lovers cum.

I would often wake up, feeling disgusted with myself. My mouth would taste awful and my throat would be sore. I would think, how could I not only let my wife meet other men, but encourage her. And then even worse, how could you then lick her out and swallow her lovers sperm...

It would be about this point in the "guilt trip" that I would feel a "stirring" and my cock would start to harden. I would be between her legs licking her again and pleading with her to meet him again or tell me more details.

One thing I found really hard to deal with was when I helped prepare her for a date. I would be so horny, sometimes buying her underwear or shaving her for another man. I would even give her enema's and then rim her and use anal toys, to prepare her for her lover. She would then leave and I would spend the next few hours, horny as hell until she returned, hopefully well used.

However there were times when I would get "over excited" and cum while rimming her. I would then plead with her to cancel, sometimes she would, but be really annoyed, but most of the time she would go anyway.

Listening to her being fucked in the next room was always a turn on, knowing she would soon be feeding me a fresh creampie. Again if I allowed myself to cum, it wouldn't be so erotic her straddling my face, with her cunt or anus dripping another mans cum.

It was the reason I bought my first chastity cage and it worked really well...most of the time 

Yep, it's a real roller coaster of emotions and feelings deep inside.   As you say, it's so erotic seeing her go off to have sex with someone else and waiting for her to return whilst you wonder just what is going on with her lover.     I also loved to help her get ready for her dates, to me it reaffirmed my commitment to her to allow her to be alluring for her lover and to enjoy herself with him to the fullest extent.   Getting over excited was a real problem for me too - never tried a cage though, but i wish I had.    For most of the people I have met on here, it seems that the first time their woman gets fucked and makes them a cuckold is usually the best one of all.

• Like 1

On 19/04/2017 at 5:36 PM, UK_EX said:

Yep, it's a real roller coaster of emotions and feelings deep inside.   As you say, it's so erotic seeing her go off to have sex with someone else and waiting for her to return whilst you wonder just what is going on with her lover.     I also loved to help her get ready for her dates, to me it reaffirmed my commitment to her to allow her to be alluring for her lover and to enjoy herself with him to the fullest extent.   Getting over excited was a real problem for me too - never tried a cage though, but i wish I had.    For most of the people I have met on here, it seems that the first time their woman gets fucked and makes them a cuckold is usually the best one of all.

With us, the first time I didn't know anything about. She was still meeting a married guy the whole time we dated. I had never heard of the word cuckold, we just used to call it swapping. Whilst I was getting to finger one of my wife's friends or if lucky get a bj. She was going all the way and meeting guys behind my back. There had been many times when I would catch her coming out of a bedroom with a guy or guys at a party, but she would just claim that she was only having a bit of fun, just like I did.

I had even watched her take on a group of guys when we had gone to a lovers lane for sex after both of us getting pretty drunk. I put it down to the booze and that it got out of hand, we never talked about it at the time. I suppose that was our first doggin session, but then again at the time I head never heard of the term doggin or that people actually did it

In 2002 when I first accepted that I was cuckold, I wanted her to meet guys all the time and was perpetually horny. She was fucked most days then I would "reclaim" her. She only told me a fraction of what she got up to at the time. It wasn't until I realised one day that I hadn't had penetrive sex with her for over 3 months, since I found out.  When I tried she stopped me, saying her lover, didn't want me to fuck her. For some reason I just accepted it and it was at least another 6 months before I got to fuck her again and that was while wearing a condom.

During this time I thought she was just having sex with her lover. She had told me that she had also had sex with his brother, what she she didn't tell was that the were both doing her, often tag teaming her. He arranged loads of his friends and business acquaintances to use her, she told me that part of the turn on for her was doing absolutely anything he told her to do.

There were many times that I didn't want her to go to him. It may be really horny knowing they are meeting for a session on a Friday night, but not quite the same when we would both be woken at 11.30pm on a Wednesday night, by him texting her asking her to go to his for a quickly. She would always go, I don't ever remember her refusing him. Sometimes I would be getting ready for work as she returned home.

• Like 5