CuckoldFart.com

Small dick nicknames

mr_centauri

Lately I've been trying to add small dick nicknames into my life, but have been having trouble coming up with anything particularly stabbing or clever and I was wondering if you could help. 

I'm roughly 5 inches in length and just under an inch and a half at my thickest. 

Please call me names and make fun of my pathetic cock. 20161231_090914.thumb.jpg.2e2f735dc5138087471985c4424a4f50.jpg

20170406_114518_001.jpg

20161027_203649.jpg

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

Frankly, you don't appear too shabby.  Pindick could work...or needle-dick too.  You don't seem to fit those.  Mine is approximately like yours... when it's hard, but soft it's only 1 to 2" & very fleshy.  So where your's seems solid & even angry/respectable...& yes I KNOW how photos can lie (a retired pro photographer here), but I'm having a "hard time" thinking of humiliating terms to use for yours.  I'd even call it a cock...where I'd usually call smaller ones a dick or prick.  Were you by any chance hoping to hear that or just looking for humiliation whether unfounded or not?

• Like 3

My ex wife thought my cock was ok 4-5" then she met a guy with an 8" cock and mine was not good enough anymore when she left me for another guy a year later made a point to tell me of course he has a bigger cock than your little wee wee. She had never said that to me before and she was serious if made me feel little.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elbujee said:

Frankly, you don't appear too shabby.  Pindick could work...or needle-dick too.  You don't seem to fit those.  Mine is approximately like yours... when it's hard, but soft it's only 1 to 2" & very fleshy.  So where your's seems solid & even angry/respectable...& yes I KNOW how photos can lie (a retired pro photographer here), but I'm having a "hard time" thinking of humiliating terms to use for yours.  I'd even call it a cock...where I'd usually call smaller ones a dick or prick.  Were you by any chance hoping to hear that or just looking for humiliation whether unfounded or not?

Admittedly I was kinda just looking for some humiliation unfounded or not. 

But your post was both thoughtful and helpful. 

It's dumb, my dick LOOKS OK but a significant percentage of my past partners have told me, that while fun,  it's not particularly satisfying. 

One likened it to trying to get full eating  rice cakes. 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...