CuckoldFart.com

Random hook ups or steady bull, which do cucks prefer?

Naughty Nicki

CUCKOLD TEST

That really does sum up the advantages well there - Medical safety, discretion, physical safety, new scenarios - all of which are very important for most couples when starting out on this lifestyle.   

Medical safety - knowing our bull was clean allowed my wife to have him bareback daily in safety right from the start.  

Discretion - Knowing he was getting good regular fucks made sure he was discrete about it, he didn't want to annoy her and risk losing his daily fuck.  

Knowing she was physically safe meant I knew she was safe when she went to his place for long evening sessions, or just going out with him.     .

New scenarios - this meant that she was able to try new things with him, like having him for several entire nights in a row in our marital bed when I was working away from home, something that would not have been safe with a one night stand.

Great list there IndyCuck4Wife

• Like 3

12 hours ago, indycuck4wife said:

In my opinion, a stable bull is a lot more safer. Since there is discretion involved, no man will ever want that he is addressed in the streets, parties, neighborhood as a Wimp or no woman will want that she is addressed as a slut who feels joy in sleeping with other men. Its just bedtime pleasures and pure adult sex and nothing more. Surely, most people are afraid to try the kink side of sex.

Having a stable bull has a lot of advantages:-

1. Medical safety. The cuckold couple know this man is free from all stds and they can enjoy and relish the bedtime pleasures

2. Discretion. A stable bull can offer a lot of discretion rather than one night stands.

3. Hotwife's safety. At least a cuckold can be assured of the fact that if the wife is on a out station holiday visit with her known bull, she would be safe and she would not get harmed.

4. Easy to go and try new kinks. Its always easy to try new things in cuckolding with someone you know rather than someone who is totally new in your lifestyle. Its also easy to share your feelings with each other who are well known rather than someone who is new to the couple.

We started of with stable bulls. All our bulls have been long term partners. My wife's current bull too is known to us for over 8 months.  

All very good and valid points, but for my husband and I, when we started swinging way back in 03' we agreed it was just for fun and we didn't want anything to interfere with our relationship. I know we started out swinging but in the past recent years it has started to lean more toward cuckolding now because I love all the attention I get from him when I'm the only one who's playing. Not that I don't allow him to anymore but only every now and now. 

If I may address each point at least in my opinion. 

1.medical safety- we/I only go bareback if I have known them for awhile, trust them and is a fwb.

2. descretion- most of our friends are swingers so it pretty much an unspoken rule never to say anything and for the random hook ups it usually someone from out of town and always play safe. 

3. Hot wife safety- I never play or do anything unless my husband is there unless it is with a extremely good friend which my husband has a short list of but never the less he knows first even if it's a quick text. 

4. New kinks- I'm a fairly open minded person and almost always open to try new things. As for feeling, again we both love the dynamics of our relationship and save our feelings for each other and enjoy this as fun and excitement. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...