CuckoldFart.com

My petite slutty girlfriend.

smallcuck

A few more of her including one of her with my little coxk. As you can imagine she didn't take much convincing to get into the lifestyle haha.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-09-24-01-22-50.pngattachicon.gif20140909_202718.jpgattachicon.gif20140923_203536.jpgattachicon.gifreceived_m_mid_1404696131508_6b8a57b14ef7ddef63_0.jpeg

she just loves ur smallcuk...we can see...but who doesnt like refreshments...

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 2 months later...

She's beautiful:

Firstly I'd make sure you watch her so she knows she's got an audience to perform for.

Secondly I'd invite another guy over so she's got two of us to deal with.

She'd start on her knees with her mouth & lips wrapped around my cock.

Then I'd put her on all fours while we fuck her pussy & mouth, with the first load of cum on her face while the last of us fucks her until she gets a silky creampie.

Again, all while you watch her...

• 2 months later...

I am a 21 yr old M from Aus and this is my 19 year old girlfriend, very petite and very slutty ;). Love to hear what you think of her and would love to do to her. Have many more photos on request.

Edit: Forgot to mention we are an amateur cuckold couple and would love to meet some like minded people!

attachicon.gif20140923_203859.jpgattachicon.gif20140908_160850.jpgattachicon.gif20140821_233132.jpg

love her ass. do you watch when she fucks other guys?

• 2 months later...