CuckoldFart.com

Fastest you have cum during sex

cuckinct

CUCKOLD TEST

17 hours ago, slapper654 said:

must have been under a minute...we fucked three days after her return from a girls vacation.. when she finally let me fuck her three days after her return she was so loose i couldnt feel her.  She is normally pretty snug for me...i slipped in and my mind went crazy thinking about why she was so loose.  needless to say i didnt last very long.

Sounds like maybe she had been with me or at least could be.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2017 at 0:52 AM, shycplnfl said:

The first time I saw him enter her I am sure it was instantaneously.

You cum from watching another man fuck your wife with no stimulation.....damn that must be a new record. 

I am so glad I have to actually plow a woman for a good amount of time to even get close.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, cuckinct said:

My stamina is non existent. I once was so hard and turned on I came without touching my cock. The slightest breeze made me cum. This was while watching my wife and her bull fuck. 

As I said your wife should take a weekend cruise with me on my boat.  You may come along, but know you will be licking your cum off the decks if you make a mess.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, captainblack said:

When was the last time your wife had to actually touch you to make you cum?  Can she at this point just whisper in your ear cum for me cucky?

it has been a long time. usually the sight of a big cock entering her pussy is enough to use me over the edge and i squirt my pathetic cucky cum

• Like 2

For me it was years ago when I was in high school.  I was 17 she was 16 we both were virgins.  We were on the floor in her living room and both of her parents were at home.  I got her panties off put on a condom and climbed on top of her. She was very wet from our foreplay and I was able to slip right into her popping her cherry made about two more strokes and I was done.  A couple of years later she told me her mother had watched the whole thing. 

• Like 3

My first sex, my dick wasn't even completely in, I was already done. Must say, now, I have big dick and a lot of stamina, but still cuckold. In now days, it takes as long as my Love allows it. It can be in a few seconds or the whole eternity.

• Like 1