CuckoldFart.com

Fastest you have cum during sex

cuckinct

After my wife has been out on a date or with a regular and then comes home,  once I stick my cock into her used and sloppy pussy I cum almost instantly.  Knowing that Karen has been thoroughly satisfied and her lover has pumped a load or loads of sperm into my own wife's vagina just puts me over the top.  Feeling his sperm inside her makes me explode in seconds.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Cuckold Tests

• 2 months later...
On 2/25/2016 at 7:16 AM, lilwhtdick61 said:

I love what a black cock can do for married white ladys. Only hope that one day my wife gets one or more.

On 10/10/2017 at 8:46 AM, Karen's Cuck said:

After my wife has been out on a date or with a regular and then comes home,  once I stick my cock into her used and sloppy pussy I cum almost instantly.  Knowing that Karen has been thoroughly satisfied and her lover has pumped a load or loads of sperm into my own wife's vagina just puts me over the top.  Feeling his sperm inside her makes me explode in seconds.

Thank you for sharing your reality of premature release.  The first time I entered my Wife's wet pussy after using Her favorite vibrating dildo (which is 3"+ longer and much thicker than my tiny clit) to give Her a squirting orgasm, the ease of entering Her, along with how 'used' Her pussy felt, made me squirt so quick I could not believe it, then suddenly started shrinking and fell out to which She added She couldn't feel me in Her anymore, felt my softening clit and asked if I had cum already.  I shyly admitted I had as I crawled between Her legs for my cleanup duties.  

When I suggested we incorporate our friendly purple vibrator into ALL our future foreplay activities, She did not disagree and admitted She really enjoyed the 'purple guy'. Then added, you couldn't stand it if i left you for someone else.  I was stunned and almost speechless that my vanilla Wife would actually say it and in my submissive state I could only mutter a feeble, 'guess so'.  

• Like 3

On 10/10/2017 at 5:46 AM, Karen's Cuck said:

Lastnight...as my and I lay in bed dozing off...zzzz...anticipating morning sex...I felt as though she had already been intimate with her boyfriend earlier which explained her fatigue...so....zzzz...as I awoke this morning...I noticed a wet spot in our bed that obviously leaked out of her...it was his...noticing it...and moving around in those same sheets...I spontaneously shot my sperm...in an instant...I then passed out again...and when I awoke...we were in 69 position...the lady knows what she wants...a fast orgasm from me has to be on her list...

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 30 August 2017 at 9:30 PM, captainblack said:

As I said your wife should take a weekend cruise with me on my boat.  You may come along, but know you will be licking your cum off the decks if you make a mess.

I assume from all your messages that you're letting everyone know you're an available bull??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to admit i lack the stamina of a real man. I usually cum within a couple of minutes of fucking... Maybe 5 minutes on a very good day. And my girl is very vocal about my lack of stamina and small dick. She always says I'm not satisfying her sexually... Not like she wants to be... But the fastest I've cum is 2 strokes in after we've had some erotic pillow talk about her cuckolding me with a strong alpha bull... 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, sissycd_cuck said:

I have to admit i lack the stamina of a real man. I usually cum within a couple of minutes of fucking... Maybe 5 minutes on a very good day. And my girl is very vocal about my lack of stamina and small dick. She always says I'm not satisfying her sexually... Not like she wants to be... But the fastest I've cum is 2 strokes in after we've had some erotic pillow talk about her cuckolding me with a strong alpha bull... 

Give your wife to me and you can cum just as quickly as you watch us together.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:40 PM, cuckinct said:

at least he entered you. not like me sometimes where I can barely get the tip in before I cum.

When my cucky was still "attempting" to fuck me he was much the same. He's only 3 inches hard and just at the point where he touched my labia with his little pud he would suddenly squirt all over and he was done. This happened pretty well every time for several years until he finally convinced me to find a boyfriend and cut him off. I would get him to lick me clean then get me off with his tongue, which is the only thing he's quite good at in sex :) 

• Like 2

My husband had me e with a young man and it was his first time.  My husband had me open my legs and then use my fingers to open my vaginal lips.  He instructed the young man to mount me his hands holding him up on each side of me.  it was very important to my husband that his first time be inside me.  I saw a drop of clear liquid emerge from the tip of his penis.  my husband instructed him to lean forward to just touching my opening and then he pushed the young mans rear end hard and quickly forward.  It was rather startling to me, his entrance I mean.  However, he was immediately inside me to his testicles and I felt him immediately ejaculate.   It was instantaneous.  I watched my husband ejaculate instantly into the air at the same time.  

• Like 5