CuckoldFart.com

Fastest you have cum during sex

cuckinct

CUCKOLD TEST

13 minutes ago, bellaazz said:

The last time my wife said I could fuck her, I came as soon as she grabbed my cock to put it inside her. She said "what the fuck, are you kidding me?" then giggled.

Oh yeah. That happened to me a lot. Getting ready to enter and she tries to guide me in and I cum at her touch. She laughs so hard. 

• Like 5

I e actually asked my doctor why it's so sensitive and he said it could be based upon where my circumcision scar was and  how much of the foreskin was left etc. I have a looser circumcision so the slightest touch on the underside of my shaft could set off an orgasm for me. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

So do any of your wives need a bull who has fucked for 6 hours without cumming?  My last HW sometimes begged me to stop fucking her so she could finish me with her mouth since her pussy was getting sore.

If your wives need a good long fuck you know where to find me.  Just bring her on a weekend trip to NYC.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It is too bad that she has a bull as I am looking for a new wife.  My last LTR wife moved out of the area.

I would consider it a plus if my next hotwife had a minute man husband.  My last had an impotent cuck.  Heck I suspect her two kids were from her first bull.  I have some very devilish tease scenes that I would love to play out with a wife and a quick shooting cuck.

I do not always last 6 hours.  Sometimes there is just not that much time available, but I have and I can last that long if I desire to.

• Like 3

When our best friend used to fuck my wife, she said he could last "for hours", and she said her pussy used to get sore too, but I'm not sure that he could go on that long.

As Cuckinct says, it puts us cuckolds to shame, when I fuck her it lasts for just a few seconds.

I just think it's good that we enjoy allowing them to get fucked by someone who can please them properly.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, captainblack said:

It is too bad that she has a bull as I am looking for a new wife.  My last LTR wife moved out of the area.

I would consider it a plus if my next hotwife had a minute man husband.  My last had an impotent cuck.  Heck I suspect her two kids were from her first bull.  I have some very devilish tease scenes that I would love to play out with a wife and a quick shooting cuck.

I do not always last 6 hours.  Sometimes there is just not that much time available, but I have and I can last that long if I desire to.

oh those tease scenes sound interesting. you would enjoy teasing me. I once only lasted 20 seconds.

• Like 1

must have been under a minute...we fucked three days after her return from a girls vacation.. when she finally let me fuck her three days after her return she was so loose i couldnt feel her.  She is normally pretty snug for me...i slipped in and my mind went crazy thinking about why she was so loose.  needless to say i didnt last very long.

• Like 3