cuckinct

Fastest you have cum during sex

Never timed myself, I cum as soon as I got my pathetic cock inside my wife, especially when I was having sloppy seconds in her hot pussy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's so bad. I have no stamina at all. That's where the bull has me beat. He can last a long time and pleasure my wife over and over and with me I cum in ten seconds and then eat my wife out to get her off. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The last time my wife said I could fuck her, I came as soon as she grabbed my cock to put it inside her. She said "what the fuck, are you kidding me?" then giggled.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Oh yeah. That happened to me a lot. Getting ready to enter and she tries to guide me in and I cum at her touch. She laughs so hard. 

• Like 2

at least he entered you. not like me sometimes where I can barely get the tip in before I cum.

• Like 1

My quickest is 2 or 3 full strokes in her pussy when it was full from her lover's cum. 

I managed to hang on that long which was an effort - but worth it as she let me cum in her for a change.

• Like 2

I e actually asked my doctor why it's so sensitive and he said it could be based upon where my circumcision scar was and  how much of the foreskin was left etc. I have a looser circumcision so the slightest touch on the underside of my shaft could set off an orgasm for me. 

• Like 2

It varies ......but I always pop when she starts tweaking my nipples...."the more it hurts the faster I nut"

• Haha 1

I always go down on my wife for 25 mins before fucking. She usually has 2 or 3 orgasms, but sometimes 4 or 5. Once I start fucking her it's never more than 45 seconds. Haha, my fastest was 15 seconds of fucking. I'm still working at becoming a full cuckold, and this definitely is helping. I mostly don't even fuck, the majority of the time I get stoked till I'm almost going to cum and then go cum into the toilet. I get to fuck maybe once in 2 weeks or so.

• Like 1

Depends how hot the pillow talk got.  If she gets me really worked up, then bites my nipple when I enter, it is almost certainly game over.

There was this time where my wife was making out with a huge guy she had just met. Their heavy petting had gotten me real hard n when we went home I just stripped off to warm her up. He looks at my erection n just slaps it hard n i came all over the floor. They had a good laugh.

• Like 1

So do any of your wives need a bull who has fucked for 6 hours without cumming?  My last HW sometimes begged me to stop fucking her so she could finish me with her mouth since her pussy was getting sore.

If your wives need a good long fuck you know where to find me.  Just bring her on a weekend trip to NYC.

• Like 1

My wife has a bull now that lasts for a very long time. But not 6 hours!  That is a God like status. Puts us wimpy minute men to shame. 

It is too bad that she has a bull as I am looking for a new wife.  My last LTR wife moved out of the area.

I would consider it a plus if my next hotwife had a minute man husband.  My last had an impotent cuck.  Heck I suspect her two kids were from her first bull.  I have some very devilish tease scenes that I would love to play out with a wife and a quick shooting cuck.

I do not always last 6 hours.  Sometimes there is just not that much time available, but I have and I can last that long if I desire to.

• Like 1

When our best friend used to fuck my wife, she said he could last "for hours", and she said her pussy used to get sore too, but I'm not sure that he could go on that long.

As Cuckinct says, it puts us cuckolds to shame, when I fuck her it lasts for just a few seconds.

I just think it's good that we enjoy allowing them to get fucked by someone who can please them properly.

oh those tease scenes sound interesting. you would enjoy teasing me. I once only lasted 20 seconds.