CuckoldFart.com

just curious showing friends your wife

dontfuckmywife

On 7/14/2019 at 5:40 AM, patbateman said:

I love to show pics of my wife to a few guys I know. I have purposely left my lap top open a couple of times with her pics open when my mates have been there and spied them looking. 

user41141_pic1451985_1458953427.png

I'm not surprised they were looking... she is absolutely delicious 😍🍆

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

I used to work with a guy who fancied my wife and I once plucked up the courage to show him a picture or two of her on my phone. He was very impressed and asked me to print off the photos for him on my computer.

I didn't feel threatened by him in any way, seeing him as just a slightly lonely, divorced older guy who liked pussy but wasn't getting any, so I agreed to his request. The next night at work, my hands were shaking as I handed him an envelope containing 12 A4 size photos of my wife Debbie. With no-one else around he couldn't wait to open the envelope and in front of me started perusing the pictures. 

I had deliberately placed them in a particular order, starting with her posing fully clothed but showing of her legs, then in various nude poses that started with her bare ass, then with her tits out until he got to the ones with her legs open to show him her hairy ginger pussy. All the photos were greeted with approval, with him commenting on how good her body was, how much he liked her tits and how he'd love to fuck her. He knew Debbie well and always chatted to her if she met me from work, but now he said he would see her in a whole new light when she came down and would be picturing her stark naked in future now he knew what was under her clothes.

He took the photos home to keep with me suggesting he could perhaps make them into a Debbie calendar for his wall, though no doubt he wanked himself silly thinking about how good it would be to actually fuck Pete's wife.

debbie1811069993.jpg

debbielegs2.thumb.jpg.010098e5d28bc87f8c20f2ddc19c0f65.jpg

debbiespread1.jpg

debbienaked2.thumb.jpg.d9f1e8f123973a55bae6c2a6a1437db0.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 3/13/2023 at 8:35 AM, Peter C said:

I used to work with a guy who fancied my wife and I once plucked up the courage to show him a picture or two of her on my phone. He was very impressed and asked me to print off the photos for him on my computer.

I didn't feel threatened by him in any way, seeing him as just a slightly lonely, divorced older guy who liked pussy but wasn't getting any, so I agreed to his request. The next night at work, my hands were shaking as I handed him an envelope containing 12 A4 size photos of my wife Debbie. With no-one else around he couldn't wait to open the envelope and in front of me started perusing the pictures. 

I had deliberately placed them in a particular order, starting with her posing fully clothed but showing of her legs, then in various nude poses that started with her bare ass, then with her tits out until he got to the ones with her legs open to show him her hairy ginger pussy. All the photos were greeted with approval, with him commenting on how good her body was, how much he liked her tits and how he'd love to fuck her. He knew Debbie well and always chatted to her if she met me from work, but now he said he would see her in a whole new light when she came down and would be picturing her stark naked in future now he knew what was under her clothes.

He took the photos home to keep with me suggesting he could perhaps make them into a Debbie calendar for his wall, though no doubt he wanked himself silly thinking about how good it would be to actually fuck Pete's wife.

debbie1811069993.jpg

debbielegs2.thumb.jpg.010098e5d28bc87f8c20f2ddc19c0f65.jpg

debbiespread1.jpg

debbienaked2.thumb.jpg.d9f1e8f123973a55bae6c2a6a1437db0.jpg

He would def have wanked himself silly, she's delicious... I'm surprised he didn't actually proposition you about fucking her..

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/7/2023 at 9:51 AM, weaselsnipes said:

He would def have wanked himself silly, she's delicious... I'm surprised he didn't actually proposition you about fucking her..

Yes, I don't doubt he would have had many a wank fantasising about fucking my wife, though I'm pretty sure she'd have turned down any advances he might have made. We'd known him for many years but he wasn't particularly attractive. Debbie wasn't short of suitors and could pick and choose. Her preference, in her mid 30s to mid 40s, was for much younger guys, in their 20s, but also went with guys around her own age, including two guys that knew me but couldn't resist the chance of some  easy pussy and one of her friends' step-dad.

One ploy that might have worked would have been to make her feel sorry for him, open up to her he was divorced, lonely and hadn't been with a woman for years. He might well have been able to persuade Debbie to go round his place for coffee in which case he may have been treated to a quick sympathy fuck in his bed. "Don't tell anyone", she'd have told him but I bet he would have loved coming into work grinning like a Cheshire cat eager to tell me how much better my wife is in the flesh and how she'd let him empty his balls into her that very afternoon.

I'm sure with him not having had sex for so long, it would have been all over very quickly and Debbie would have been pleased to have given our poor friend some relief at long last.

debbie1077084914.jpg

• Like 2