CuckoldFart.com

just curious showing friends your wife

dontfuckmywife

CUCKOLD TEST

yes i show my friends my wifes pics without her knowing i love it massive turn on

Damn I wish I could - but if she EVER found out, she'd skin me alive.

Must be such a huge turn-on, knowing that the person you show your wife to actually knows her, and will see her in a new light after they have seen her naked breasts and pussy.

Then there's the implications that you know you are showing her off naked, and you want to share her, not only in the photo, but in reality in bed.

WOW  :D

I think it's a real treat to see a friend or colleague's wife naked. Plenty of online friends share pics of their partners & I enjoy both receiving the images plus the conversation. 

I haven't had many instances where someone I have known for a while has shared pics of their lady - mostly these have been lingerie of topless shots. A female colleague shows me selfies of herself in lingerie or a brief bikini as she enjoys my reaction. 

I like to comment about setting up the situation where a friend walked in on a naked wife or gf by "accident". This is a situation I look forward to experiencing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My mrs doesn't know i've posted her pics online, but has sent naked pics of herself before to an online master she once had in "second life".

We don't really get out much anymore and all our friends have left the area, so there's no real chance of bumping into people, pre-arranged or not.

The only hope i've got, is that she does tend to like talking to people online and quite often develops friendships with her work colleagues in other offices.

Maybe if someone randomly started talking to her, then over a period of time she might become comfortable to open up and start talking sex......Again i'm not sure it would lead anywhere, but  she has cheated with a work colleague a few years ago....if anything the guilt from that has made my chances of watching her with other men diminish.

But i'm stuck atm at how i'm going to get my fantasies to come true.

• Like 1

My mrs doesn't know i've posted her pics online, but has sent naked pics of herself before to an online master she once had in "second life".

We don't really get out much anymore and all our friends have left the area, so there's no real chance of bumping into people, pre-arranged or not.

The only hope i've got, is that she does tend to like talking to people online and quite often develops friendships with her work colleagues in other offices.

Maybe if someone randomly started talking to her, then over a period of time she might become comfortable to open up and start talking sex......Again i'm not sure it would lead anywhere, but  she has cheated with a work colleague a few years ago....if anything the guilt from that has made my chances of watching her with other men diminish.

But i'm stuck atm at how i'm going to get my fantasies to come true.

"....if anything the guilt from that has made my chances of watching her with other men diminish."

Have you told her that you are fine with it, there's nothing to feel guilty of and that she could do that anytime she liked?

I showed my wifes pics to a good friend.  No pretending at all, I just asked if he wanted to see my wife naked.  He said yes and so away I went...

I love it when we are having dinner with them or just sitting around playing cards and he makes eye contact with me to let me know he is thinking about her naked.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I showed my wifes pics to a good friend.  No pretending at all, I just asked if he wanted to see my wife naked.  He said yes and so away I went...

I love it when we are having dinner with them or just sitting around playing cards and he makes eye contact with me to let me know he is thinking about her naked.

sounds like fun alex, would love to see the pics of her some time

• 3 weeks later...

Showed a friend at work recently. He wanted to see a pic of giutar i have let it accidently show. He pretended to be shocked. When i asked what he saw he told me my wife. I said no i dont have any on phone and opened it again said damn didnt know that was there. He laughed but couldnt stop looking at her 42ddds

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest blackhat2

has any one shown your wifes photos to ther guy friends and play it off like they were just some random internet slut 

No, I show them to my friends and ask if they would like to fuck her