CuckoldFart.com

just curious showing friends your wife

dontfuckmywife

well last week we actually met for coffee I introduced my friend and he introduced his wife it was very hot and I was hard most of the time we set for coffee my wife had a very revealing top on so every time she bent down he got a good glimpse it was very hot even though nothing came of it we both talked about it and thinking about doing it again soon

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My view is a wife or partner has to be shared. Until she plays ball you must share her naked pics..... Her knowledge or consent is not necessary

My view is that her knowledge or consent is a greater turn on and is "somewhat" necessary; in our case not knowing in what site and with which friend.

Also, it would be a great turn on to introduce her to a guy in real with whom I had shared her nude pics with. Just for coffee or beer, knowing he knows exactly what is behind her clothes B)

It is damn hot sitting across the table from another couple and remembering what she looks like naked, and at the same time watching her husband stairing at my wife as he has seen her pics also. But next time I think it would be better meeting with just one woman there, as its hard to consintrate on the conversation

• Like 1

The neighbor saw wife swimming in the pool naked the other night. I thought I had heard him pull up as his driveway comes all the way up to just across the fence from our pool so I thought he was out there but he verified the next day and told me he thought my wife was very cute. Talk about instantly hard. Lol. I may have to let him know when she is in pool.

• Like 2

The neighbor saw wife swimming in the pool naked the other night. I thought I had heard him pull up as his driveway comes all the way up to just across the fence from our pool so I thought he was out there but he verified the next day and told me he thought my wife was very cute. Talk about instantly hard. Lol. I may have to let him know when she is in pool.

You know you can always show us more of those amazing tits ;)