CuckoldFart.com

Any Regrets?

RobJohnson

CUCKOLD TEST

I loved knowing my wife was being pleasured by our friend, I always knew she'd be back with me afterwards and I would be allowed to 'reclaim' her.  Also, when I was away on work, I knew that she'd be safely tucked up (or should that be fucked up) in bed with him all night.

Second thoughts - I occasionally had the angst of a cuckold knowing his wife is being taken bareback by another man.  I experienced that wonderful tightening of the stomach when she left me to go to see him at his place.  It was so horny, I wish she was doing it all again.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, UK_EX said:

I loved knowing my wife was being pleasured by our friend, I always knew she'd be back with me afterwards and I would be allowed to 'reclaim' her.  Also, when I was away on work, I knew that she'd be safely tucked up (or should that be fucked up) in bed with him all night.

Second thoughts - I occasionally had the angst of a cuckold knowing his wife is being taken bareback by another man.  I experienced that wonderful tightening of the stomach when she left me to go to see him at his place.  It was so horny, I wish she was doing it all again.

Think they are more those wonderful cuckolding feelings, those weird feelings only some people will ever sample.

But has anyone had second thoughts as she leaves the door? Or was worried she would be lost to the lover for good? Or cannot cope with the fact that the new lover is much better and so now wish you hadn’t allowed it to happen? Or her going out when you were both not in the best place personally so you not enjoying the moment of her being fucked?

Surely this isn’t a walk in the park all the time, maybe situations haven’t gone as you wished and you are at home while your wife is getting fucked and you regret agreeing to it? 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, RobJohnson said:

Think they are more those wonderful cuckolding feelings, those weird feelings only some people will ever sample.

But has anyone had second thoughts as she leaves the door? Or was worried she would be lost to the lover for good? Or cannot cope with the fact that the new lover is much better and so now wish you hadn’t allowed it to happen? Or her going out when you were both not in the best place personally so you not enjoying the moment of her being fucked?

Surely this isn’t a walk in the park all the time, maybe situations haven’t gone as you wished and you are at home while your wife is getting fucked and you regret agreeing to it? 

19 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

My husband mentioned it many times when we for started, about how his stomach when be in knots, in almost a panic and would worry, but at the same time unbelievably turned on. Especially when he'd watch. Now he just tells me to have fun and enjoy

When she went out of the door, the car roared off, and I knew she was going to his bed for the evening, I always had that worry that she would prefer him to me, and that she would leave me because he could satisfy her better and longer.   

Worst times were 'special days' like birthdays and anniversaries where I wanted her, but she wanted to have him first, those days were hard to take, but deep down I knew that I really wanted her to continue to have bareback sex with him so though I disliked those days, it was still incredibly horny.

She would leave me with my stomach in knots, worrying about her moving in with him, and yet unbelievably turned on at the same time ......... 

I'd lay naked on our bed gently masturbating and edging myself as close to orgasm as I could without "going over the top".  I had to have something to be able to reclaim her with.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, UK_EX said:

When she went out of the door, the car roared off, and I knew she was going to his bed for the evening, I always had that worry that she would prefer him to me, and that she would leave me because he could satisfy her better and longer.   

Worst times were 'special days' like birthdays and anniversaries where I wanted her, but she wanted to have him first, those days were hard to take, but deep down I knew that I really wanted her to continue to have bareback sex with him so though I disliked those days, it was still incredibly horny.

She would leave me with my stomach in knots, worrying about her moving in with him, and yet unbelievably turned on at the same time ......... 

I'd lay naked on our bed gently masturbating and edging myself as close to orgasm as I could without "going over the top".  I had to have something to be able to reclaim her with.

Wow, that’s an incredibly strong situation, the feelings there go beyond the nice feeling to a mixture of nice with uncertainty. A real tough mixture, and incredible to read 

• Like 1

I mentioned in my first posting on "Elaine's First Time" thread that I did some swinging and wife swapping with my first wife.  After we got divorced and before I met Elaine I got involved with some couples as a bull.  Here is one of those fun times for me but hubby got upset. 

Met a husband who wanted me to introduce he and his wife into the lifestyle.  We met for drinks at a bar one night and seemed to hit it off okay.  I danced with her and played around as much as possible on the dance floor and sitting in a booth with the two of them.  I suggested we go to my house or theirs and  hubby suggested going out to their car in the parking lot.  I got in the back seat with her and we started making out like teenagers.  Hubby was watching from the front seat.  I played with her tits and pussy and she pulled out my cock and started sucking me.  Hubby seemed to be getting nervous or maybe anxious watching his wife's mouth going up and down on my cock.  I said let's go somewhere more private and hubby said no.  She started sucking hard and fast and I shot off in her mouth.  She swallowed most and came up with cum dripping down her chin.  He seemed shocked and said that was enough for now and I left. Never heard from hubby again but his wife called me a month later and said he was not sure he could watch another man fuck her.  I thanked her for the fun at the bar and she laughed and said he doesn't have to watch us fuck and where could we hook up. We only did it once but she was good.  Never knew if they got into the lifestyle or it was just a onetime thing

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robert smith said:

I mentioned in my first posting on "Elaine's First Time" thread that I did some swinging and wife swapping with my first wife.  After we got divorced and before I met Elaine I got involved with some couples as a bull.  Here is one of those fun times for me but hubby got upset. 

Met a husband who wanted me to introduce he and his wife into the lifestyle.  We met for drinks at a bar one night and seemed to hit it off okay.  I danced with her and played around as much as possible on the dance floor and sitting in a booth with the two of them.  I suggested we go to my house or theirs and  hubby suggested going out to their car in the parking lot.  I got in the back seat with her and we started making out like teenagers.  Hubby was watching from the front seat.  I played with her tits and pussy and she pulled out my cock and started sucking me.  Hubby seemed to be getting nervous or maybe anxious watching his wife's mouth going up and down on my cock.  I said let's go somewhere more private and hubby said no.  She started sucking hard and fast and I shot off in her mouth.  She swallowed most and came up with cum dripping down her chin.  He seemed shocked and said that was enough for now and I left. Never heard from hubby again but his wife called me a month later and said he was not sure he could watch another man fuck her.  I thanked her for the fun at the bar and she laughed and said he doesn't have to watch us fuck and where could we hook up. We only did it once but she was good.  Never knew if they got into the lifestyle or it was just a onetime thing

I am having an unsure time at the moment, and to read that is very powerful. There will be a mixture of feelings as I have said, but the nervous or anxious feelings would have overrode all the positives there and I am assuming all the good feelings would have left him, leaving him in a bad way.

I could imagine it would have been even worse for him aftereards when he was alone with his wife and she enjoyed it and wanted to take it further, there would be a difference of feelings between the two of them that made it worse for him.

Both driving home, having just swallowed your load, her horny while he has regrets and no good feelings inside. Would be an absolute nightmare.

I wonder at what point he started to regret it? If it was when you were getting sucked off, and his negative feelings took over, but then with those feelings still inside him as his wife continued to suck you off until you came in her mouth. Wow. 

I am in negative mode at the moment, feeling insecure and unsure and at times like this, the last thing you want is your wife being fucked by her lover.

I can say one thing on what you have put there, I doubt very much the husband will ever forget you unloading in his wife’s mouth. It would have been awful for him, no pleasure and I would think it haunts him to this day.

I would assume how much she clearly enjoyed it and her different feelings to him during and afterwards would have played a big part in their future, which was short lived after this. 

• Like 1

I have advised many people about the "Hotwife/Cuckold" lifestyle.  If you have doubts about watching your wife with another man you probably should not do it.  If you still think you two might like to try it you need to start slowly.  The two of you need to discuss openly about your fantasies and desires.  If she appears willing to at least consider it you should let her be in a situation where she or you can back out if you you feel uncomfortable.

I met Elaine when I was 32 and she was 29.  We were both divorced with no kids.  After dating for several months I really started liking her.  I had done some swinging and wife sharing with my ex wife.  I don't think that led to our divorce, but one never knows.  I got Elaine to pose for sexy polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do.  For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired.  I was more than pleased with that attitude.  After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her.  Started with sex talk in the bedroom.  While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened.  I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she ! was all talk and no action.  I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck.  I didn't care if it was old lover or friend.  She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me. 

I set up our first attempt and let Elaine know she was in complete control and I had made no promises to the guy coming over to hopefully fuck her.  When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time.  I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her.  Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies.  If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom.  She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went.  I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work.  If she wanted to back out I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying.  If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.

This method worked for us but may be more than you want to get involved with

• Like 2

I don't have regrets right now but I do worry about down the road when the kids are gone and being a good father will not be enough for her to want to keep me around.  My wife took to it pretty quickly and I think while being a natural dominant always has taken it to another level the last few years.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/20/2017 at 12:57 PM, RobJohnson said:

The only regrets I’ve had were those experiences she had with guys that are just plain “lame ass fucks”. Watching her get excited and all “ Dolled Up” for a date and the guy couldn’t get hard or showed up at the bar already drunk, or cums in two pumps or even god forbid has wee willie for a cock. 

If a guy gets lucky enough to fuck my wife then I want her to have one of the best fucks of her life !. I want the guy to cum in her pussy several times and eat her out like its the last pussy he will ever have. 

Other regrets are some friends with benefits she has made where the guy flakes out and quits calling and fucking her for no good reason. Thats just bad manners. 

Never thought for a second she was gonna leave me or have regrets from her having better sex with another guy. Thats why we are in this together! 

• Like 2

On 11/21/2017 at 11:02 AM, RobJohnson said:

I am having an unsure time at the moment, and to read that is very powerful. There will be a mixture of feelings as I have said, but the nervous or anxious feelings would have overrode all the positives there and I am assuming all the good feelings would have left him, leaving him in a bad way.

I could imagine it would have been even worse for him aftereards when he was alone with his wife and she enjoyed it and wanted to take it further, there would be a difference of feelings between the two of them that made it worse for him.

Both driving home, having just swallowed your load, her horny while he has regrets and no good feelings inside. Would be an absolute nightmare.

I wonder at what point he started to regret it? If it was when you were getting sucked off, and his negative feelings took over, but then with those feelings still inside him as his wife continued to suck you off until you came in her mouth. Wow. 

I am in negative mode at the moment, feeling insecure and unsure and at times like this, the last thing you want is your wife being fucked by her lover.

I can say one thing on what you have put there, I doubt very much the husband will ever forget you unloading in his wife’s mouth. It would have been awful for him, no pleasure and I would think it haunts him to this day.

I would assume how much she clearly enjoyed it and her different feelings to him during and afterwards would have played a big part in their future, which was short lived after this. 

Doubt it. I believe that hubby recalls watching his wife suck off her bull and jerks off all over himself.

He probably got so horny watching her in the back seat he wanted to take her home ASAP and fuck her all night long reliving the evening watching her flirting and making out with the other man. I bet their reclaim sex was some of the best they ever had!! 

• Like 2