CuckoldFart.com

Pregnant

Billparker

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Congratulations, I'm jealous. Unfortunately my wife and I are a little to old to have a baby. She told me that if we had started in this lifestyle around 20 years ago then she would have gladly had a lover impregnate her. Take care of her, you've got a wonderful lady :)

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

Over 10 months have gone by, so how about an update.  Assuming she had the baby, YOU must raise it and treat it no differently than if it were your own bio child. 

My wife did get pregnant from her black boyfriends.  As she has a great many black boyfriends, we have no idea which one it might have been who the actual father was.  However, she did miscarriage and lost the baby.   Both of us were very disappointed she lost it.  I was looking forward to raising the baby and our was very much looking forward to having a brother or sister.

As I am not allowed pussy at all, ever, the baby could not have been mine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gracie said:

Over 10 months have gone by, so how about an update.  Assuming she had the baby, YOU must raise it and treat it no differently than if it were your own bio child. 

My wife did get pregnant from her black boyfriends.  As she has a great many black boyfriends, we have no idea which one it might have been who the actual father was.  However, she did miscarriage and lost the baby.   Both of us were very disappointed she lost it.  I was looking forward to raising the baby and our was very much looking forward to having a brother or sister.

As I am not allowed pussy at all, ever, the baby could not have been mine.

Bill's an experienced cuck... He know's how to treat and raise other men's babies.  He's a good man.  :D

• Like 1