CuckoldFart.com

Bulls and cuckolds from the family

Guest MichaelDawe

Guest MichaelDawe

Hi

we are a couple both now 60 years old and have been married for 35 years. We have 3 kids. Now to the point. Has anyone had similar experiences where for a long time I knew that I would really love if my wife had other sexual partners. And pretty much shortly after we got married we knew that we wanted to try what sounded so hot in our fantasy sex play sessions. We travelled, put ads in magazines and went to clubs, tried meeting couples and singles but it just did not feel right.

To cut it short we struck gold with my best friend from school and he comes to visit us twice a year and I move into the guest room and he moves into the marital bedrooom. I sometimes leave them alone, I sometimes observe and I sometimes take part as a full crotch cleaning and licking service or enjoying the sloppy seconds.

And the other two with whom my wife has had regular and very enjoyable fuck session are my two older half-brothers, who are 16 and 21 years older than I am and I really get off on the thought that my wife was willing to accept this and it has worked out so well. One of my sister-in-laws knows and her stance that her husband is an incorrigible philanderer and she prefers that she knows he gets what he is looking with my wife rather than with any other woman. My other sister-in-law does not have a clue.

There always was a special bond between me and my nephew. For a while he look up at me and I was his role model and I showed lots of stuff like playing the guitar, computer basics and we also used to wank together and each other and had quite a few 69 and sucked each other off. My wife knew that because we had openly told each what was going on before we got married and not very often but he also came to stay with us when his job brought him into our town. We just talked very openly, told him that we would like have a romantic, sensual night. If we was OK with that great, if not no problem. It was a great night and full on fuckfest with my wife and I really enjoyed.

The people who are our friends and at the same time our partners in this libertine pursuit, we had a long standing friendship with them, we knew them, we trusted them and we already felt great sympathy for them. Well some male partners went beyond sympathy. On the day of my wedding both my best friend who also was our best man, told me late at night that if we ever considered any extra-marital activities we should please, please, please consider him.

Half an hour later my oldest brother, my role model told me what a lucky man I was and the basis of all brotherhood is sharing. He told me he found my wife adorable but respecting family ties he would be at his best behaviour. That lasted almost 7 years until we all felt sure that this would work out and not end in a family feud. But we have talked a lot and we were really patient, we made sure that anyone involved or affected was told about it before the event and was given time to soul search and mull it over for a while. With one exception, a person who obviously would never accept such an idea or pursuit and so we made sure they were in the dark and were also sure that given their level of understanding of things in the general world they wouldn't be able to find out unless by a highly unlikeable chance or with massive help. So we took the chance and now almost 20 years later it is no longer relevant.

I don't consider myself as a cuckold but I like the idea of being faithful to my wife and she is by no means a hotwife but all the men in our circle agree. It is almost unbelievable how much pleasure a receptive and open-minded wife can give to her man or her group of regular lovers. How much joy and satisfaction I receive from sex with her at a physical, emotional and intellectual level. How much poorer we all would be if it weren't for my wife, if I hadn't met her or if she had refused,  I always was clear, had she refused, I would have accepted and happily contented myself with whatever she was willing to agree to. 

My oldest brother when we go to visit enjoys any display of naughty nudity and the warm cuddles and an appreciative gentle message in his neither regions that are now completely inactive. My older brother in the middle now lives in Australia for reason of work. So that contact has almost completely diminished but the visits of my best friend still continue and my visits to him and for the last 5 years we have by chance found a incredibly nice and helpful neighbour who is the same age as us and over the period of a ocuple of years we grew close, we found a common interest going to naturist swims and naturist meets and enjoyed giving each other massages and felt that we all wanted more and so he has become our new best friend and honorary husband to my pretty, sexy and now mature wife. I still have to travel and she says that she feels very comfortable in his company and enjoys their time indulging in my favourite pastime: a gentleman who I respect and who loves my giving her all the pleasure in the world that she so deserves and that she so readily shares with our special friends and family members.

The photos show my wife, smooth and hairy, they also show her indulging with our neighbour who is 78 now. His dick is a lot smaller than mine but my wife says she enjoys the feeling and she loves that we comes he spurts very strongly. So we are also going agains another well advertised principle in the wifesharing and cuckolding world. We are fully subscribed to the "each to their own" principle.

I am looking forward to reading your comments and opinions.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.JPG

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 year later...