robert smith

My hotwife Elaine

Elaine is fantastic Robert... Can't get enough of her hot pics.  Sweet titties, hot ass and a luscious pussy!  Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://cuckoldfart.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Like 2

very hot i bet you love watch her get fucked,Do you eat that creamie pussy after she gets a big cock poppin its load in there?

• Like 1

More untanned titties.  Love to watch other men suck her nipples and love creampies and sloppy secondsPlease login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Have not been here in awhile

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Wonderful hotwife... WOW! Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="https://cuckoldfart.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Like 1

My favorite view, watching friend's cock in my wife's pussy with another friend waiting his turnPlease login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

How did you get her in to it? Was it a slow process of gentle persuasion or was she up for it from the get go!?

• Like 2