CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

On 11/1/2019 at 2:09 AM, habilisalberta said:

Mmmm Yes . . . .   

Grab those titties . . .

On 11/2/2019 at 7:12 AM, robert smith said:

Hope I am not boring everyone with all these pics of her riding cock and cumming

riding2.jpg

riding5.jpg

riding6.jpg

riding7.jpg

riding8.jpg

riding13.jpg

So would love to fuck your woman ... very hot 

• Like 3

Some more in our living room.  As I look back on it maybe I should call it our sex room.  Our first house was small and the living room was always where we started the evening with drinks, munchies and conversation.  When we were new to the lifestyle I told Elaine I would find potential men for us to party with but it was up to her to decide if she thought there was some chemistry or connection between her and the guy.  I told her to give me a signal and I would conveniently go to kitchen and leave her alone a bit to kiss and make out with him and see if she wanted to do more.  I encouraged her to let him play with her boobs then reach for his cock to see if she thought he had a decent sized cock.  I even said  since some men are "Growers not Showers" sucking them would certainly let her know how big they are.  In our early years Elaine was not really concerned about cock size.  She just wanted them to keep hard and know what to do.  Always insisted on men going down on her if they wanted to fuck her.  Several years later we were talking about our early adventures and I asked her if she ever sucked a guy on our couch and then turned him down.  She said no.  After kissing him a few times she pretty much knew if she liked him enough to fuck him.  Jokingly said "If i suck him I will fuck him".  Always feel free to ask any questions you may have about us and our lifestyle

roa27d.jpg

roa28.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I appreciate your patience with my trip down memory lane in our little house and Polaroid photos. Most of her poses show her naive innocent attitude with her smile and poses. These old pics lack the brilliant color and clarity of today's digital images. Usually when I post pics from this era I get comments about how the viewers want and like the newer photos. They want the mature more sophisticated Elaine poses. In my mind our photos are divided into 3 categories; Polaroid, 35 mm and digital. I actually enjoy the first 2 more than the last. The Polaroids bring back so many "Firsts" for me. First time getting her to show her tits graduating thru lingerie, dildos and BJs. Convincing her to pose for 35 mm camera and sending film off to be developed was a big step. She slowly revealed more and more but never did fully spread beaver shots until my first digital camera. You can see a bit of her shy side on the first picture I take of her in an outfit. After we look at the photo I try to convince to show a bit more. She usually obliged