CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

Cuckold Tests

As we grew bolder and more comfortable in our lifestyle I placed a couple 5" X 7" photos of Elaine in folding frames.   If we had a male friend or two visiting us I sometimes changed out the innocent photos to a more revealing ones.  They were in plain view but not obvious unless you happened to look around.  We had a basement bathroom with a door going out to the backyard where the pool was.  When guys stopped by in the summer to use the pool and drink a beer we told them if they needed to use the toilet that was the best one as it had a tile floor and they didn't have to go thru the rest of the house. I usually had one framed pic in that area. Here is the innocent one and a couple of substitute pics I could insert

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

B & W 3.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

It worked a couple of times.  One guy talked to me away from the others and asked me if I knew I had left a topless photo of Elaine out in the open.  I laughed and asked him if he liked what he saw.  He grinned and said "Who wouldn't"  I thanked him and went back to the pool.  I told Elaine he had seen it and what did she think about him.  She said she thought he was good looking and would try to check him out.  I went to the bathroom and switched the pictures and moved it to a more obscure place.  I asked him to see if he thought I moved the photo enough the other guys would not see it.  The ladies used an upstairs bathroom so I did not have to worry about them seeing it.   This is the photo I replaced the topless one with.I scanned on my printer on regular paper and when blown up they lost a bit of sharpness 

A 1 a.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I just found several pics  from my 50th surprise birthday party.   Elaine handed out a bunch of cheap disposable cameras and asked the guests to take pictures of anyone they wanted and give us the cameras at the end of the evening.   She then had them developed and we had quite a collection of candid photos to remember my birthday.   When I looked at the pics later I noticed Joe was really paying attention to my wife and showed her this pic.   He was an old college buddy and I asked Elaine what she thought about him.  She said he was a friendly guy and maybe we should try to hook up with him.   Wonder what he is looking at?   Elaine seldom wears a bra and likes front opening tops.  She can "accidentally" let a button come undone or lower the zipper a bit if she wants to flirt.   He did not live in our city but was less than an hour away.    Elaine had everyone's address from sending out invitations to the party.  These are pics from the party.  Elaine seems to have no problem attracting men's attention.

50th 6.jpg

50th 6a.jpg

50th 2.jpg

50th 1.jpg

50th 4.jpg

50th 5.jpg

50th 3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When we got home I asked her if she thought we should try to hook up with him.  She grinned and said definitely.  She had taken him into a storage area and kissed and fondled his cock and let him play with her boobs for a minute before hearing people outside the door.  She said he was starting to get an erection and he felt quite large.  I asked her if she said anything to him about 3 way sex and she said no because they had to quickly leave the area they were in and go back in the main dining and drinking room.  We decided to try and hook up with him so I sent him the pic from the party where he was looking down at her tits and I wrote "I noticed you glancing at my wife's tits while enjoying a beer with her. If you want to share some wine with us and then share my wife please call or write."  I also added this photo

dress3a.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

He called and left a message saying he was definitely interested in fucking Elaine but wanted a bit more info about the 3 way sex.  I asked Elaine to call him back and explain our desires.  When we first began she would never dream of talking to the man.  Always left setting everything up to me.  She let me listen in as she tried to seduce him over the phone.  She said she just really enjoyed fucking and sucking two cocks.  Told him she would guarantee the time time of his life.  Said if he was good and got her hot he could enjoy all of her holes and maybe even DP.  He sounded ready to head our way fast.  Reality is we were all working and having a bit of problem finding a time for both of our schedules to work.  I was afraid he might be getting cold feet.  A lot of men want to fuck my wife, but some are hesitant about sharing her with me.  I sent him these pics to help convince him 

Purple 1.jpg

Purple 2.jpg

Purple 3.jpg

Purple 4.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Elaine wore jean and lacy top when Joe showed up.  She told both of us  "We know why we are here so I am ready when you are".  I made some drinks and we sat in the living room and chatted a bit.  Soon she got up and  took off her jeans and shirt off and sat back down on the couch.  She leaned over towards Joe and undid his pants and pulled his cock out and started stroking him off.  She then leaned over and did the same for me.  Joe then knelt on the floor between her legs and started to eat her pussy, licking it slowly.   She started to do the same to me slowly licking my cock like a lollipop.  I could tell Joe was really licking her properly. The more he stimulated her pussy, the harder she sucked, cramming my cock down her throat.   I thought she was going to explode.  I could feel her orgasm as she paused for a moment then started to go slowly again.  Now it was Joe's turn to get sucked.  We switched places.  I was between her legs on the floor and Joe sat next to her on the couch.  As I started to eat her I could see her start to suck his cock. 

"I'promised to suck your big cock so sit back and enjoy" she said.  I almost came just watching as she swallowed him whole with every suck.  Joe began to moan and pump his rod in and out of my wife's mouth.  I knew she wanted more than just to be eaten out so I got on the couch, laid her on her side and got in behind her and spread her legs and stuffed my cock deep into her pussy.  This time I had an awesome view of the incredible blowjob my good friend was getting as I watched over her shoulder.  I didn't know how long I could hold out.  She came and came hard.   I could hear her moan and feel her quiver and shake.  I pulled her hips back and drove my cock in as hard as I could a few more times and could feel her go again.  She stopped completely and then started to grind on me.  I could feel her pussy loosen and tighten with every plunge. 

Joe grabbed her with both hands by the hair and pumped her head up and down on his cock.  I pulled her hips back as far as I could and shot my load deep inside her. At the same time Joe cried out and began to spray the back of her throat with his hot cum.  She pulled off his cock and he dumped the last of his load on her face. She eagerly gobbled up his cum, licking his shaft clean.  She looked at me and smiled. 

We sat on each side of her.  Elaine said  "Now that we have all finished round one we have the rest of the evening for more fun."   I got up to freshen our drinks and we I returned Joe was lustfully kissing my wife, their tongues probing each other's mouths.  He was also groping and pinching  tits and nipples. 

She grabbed his cock and began to stroke and squeeze it and he started getting hard.  Joe was now squeezing and pinching both of her nipples.  Elaine told Joe to sit up on the couch and she straddled him so she could feed him her tits .  Most men love her protruding nips and she loves to have them pinched and sucked.  She then stopped and said to Joe "Now it's your turn to fuck me. I want your big cock in my pussy"    Joe positioned her  pussy over cock  and began to rub the head of his swollen dick in the crack of her dripping pussy.  "Oh yes. Fuck me with that cock. Stick it in me. Fuck Me."  she said.  Joe then began to enter her.soon had buried his cock up to the hilt and now began to fuck her with slow hard strokes.  "Oh yes, oh yes. God how I love your big cock in me. Harder. Harder. HARDER."  she said. Joe said, "Your pussy is so hot. You feel so fucking good." "Yes." she said," Fuck me good and hard." 

Her body was moving with the pumping motion of Joe cramming his cock deep inside her pussy.  Joe grabbed her hips and really started to fuck her hard and fast. She was moaning uncontrollably.  Joe said he that was about to cum.  Elaine lifted her head and said,  "Yes cum in my pussy. I want to feel your hot cum spray in me. Cum in me."   I could see her start to shake as he made 3 or 4 good deep lunges into her pussy and he shot his load deep inside her.  "Oh yes. I feel your hot cum in me."  Joe's spent cock slowly slipped out of her well fucked pussy

"I'm not done with you two yet but we need to take a break." she said.  I ordered some pizza to be delivered and we relaxed and visited while waiting for pizza to be delivered.  We talked Elaine into answering the door in her lacy top.  I wanted her to let it fall open when she was paying him but it stayed closed, still giving him an eyeful.  After devouring the food we headed to the bedroom.  Soon he was taking turns stroking and sucking us when she looked at me and told me to get behind her and fuck her some more till she could get Joe good and hard.  Elaine said, "We will all cum at least once more tonight." 

As I positioned myself behind her I could see her pussy was swollen and red as if it had taken a lot of abuse.  A little of Joe's load was still in her and I love the feel of sloppy seconds.  I started to cram my cock deep into her pussy and on first push I was able to bury it deep.  She just quivered for a moment then really started to suck Joe fast and hard.  In no time he was hard again.  She pushed me away and then crawled up Joe's body and straddled his cock.  She then inserted his cock back into her pussy and  began to hump his cock.  Joe began to hump up to meet Elaine's thrusts.  She then leaned forward letting her big tits hang over him.  Joe began to knead and pinch them.  Elaine then crammed her tongue back in his mouth while she continued to hump down on his shaft.   She sat back up, driving his cock deep into her steaming hole.  She began to grind and hump faster. "I'm gonna cum." she said. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."   With that she lifted up and pounded down impaling herself on his cock, causing her to stiffen and convulse in the most intense orgasm I had ever seen. Juice poured from her well stretched and filled slit as she continued to writhe in the throws of another orgasm. 

When she had recovered a bit she turned to me and said  "I need you too. I want you in my ass. I want to feel you both in me. Please fuck me."  I was so hot from watching her fuck Joe with such lust I wasted no time positioning myself behind her.  She leaned forward to allow me to get into position.  Joe again began to fondle and suck her tits.  Her whole ass was wet from the pussy juice she had sprayed in her powerful orgasm.  I could see Joe's cock stretching her hole and I saw her lips grip at it, trying to pull it deep in again.  I began to rub my swollen cock head in her crack to get it wet and then began to enter her asshole. 

I entered her slowly, allowing her time to accommodate me.  As I entered I could feel Joe's cock through the thin membrane as it twitched in her steamy tunnel.  She began to slowly work back and forth on us moaning loudly getting faster and faster with each push.  ""Oh god yes, that's it. Both of you in me."    I could see and feel her trembling as she came over and over again, moaning loudly with every stroke.  Joe said he was ready to cum again.   Elaine began to cum at the same time as Joe.  I could feel his load empty into her pussy; each squirt of hot thick sperm as it splashed into the back of her cunt. I could also feel her pussy as it gripped and squeezed his cock. Feeling my own orgasm coming I fucked her harder and faster and soon filled her ass with cum.  Her pussy began to spew juice again.  Her muscles squeezed us both as she drove herself onto our cocks as hard as she could. 

As our orgasms subsided we came apart and lay on the floor exhausted. As we lay there Joan turned to me and said, "I love you. Thank you."  I said,  "Your welcome, but we'll have to do this another time.  She turned to Joe and said  "You are our FWB.  Hope you come back soon"

Blue Frills 2.jpg

Blue Frills.jpg

Blue Frills b.jpg

• Thanks 1

Always wanting more I continued to bug Elaine about doing a gangbang.  She had always refused.  Several years earlier she had almost done it when she filled in as a hostess in my weekly card game.  It was unplanned, but fun.  Over the years the guys in the card games are always changing, some move, job changes, etc.  She finally said she would try to recreate the card game evening.  We used to get together for cards and we would usually hire a hostess for the night (they all chipped in) and some of the hostess’s provided an “extra service” for those that would pay little more.  In the last couple of years we quit that so Elaine thought she would bring the hostess back for one last time.

Elaine met the guys at the door wearing shorts and a braless halter top.  She was wearing high heels which made her ass look even better.  She did her best to look hot and man she sure had accomplished that.  She looked pretty hot for and middle age lady.  I noticed the looks on my buddie's faces as they exchanged raised eyebrows.  We all sat down on the back patio while Elaine served us drinks.  Let's just say she had raised four hard-ons as she brushed against us, rubbed her tits on guys shoulders and leaned ahead until her nipples nearly poked through her top.

We started playing cards as she busied herself cooking the steaks, but all eyes were really on her ass and tits as she moved back and forth, and she knew it.  My buddies were trying not to look at me at all, they were all wondering where this was going.  Even I was not sure how far she would take things.  Sometimes she can just be a big tease.

Kit4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

After dinner Elaine cleared the table, poured us some wine and suggested that we go indoors for some poker.   In this case, strip poker.  She said she was in the game but wanted to change her attire.  She returned in a sexy basque, sheer skimpy panties, hose and a robe barely covering her outfit.  She took in her breath and smiled at me. This was a big step for her.  She had never in her life been as bold as she was about to be.

I was out of the game, but was the dealer. If she won a hand one of the guys, her choice, would remove an article of clothing . If one of them won, he could remove one piece of her clothing.  It was obvious that she expected to get naked first, the odds three to one on each hand.  When one of the guys asked what happened when she was naked, she said they could continue playing without her, but if they won the hand they would remove a piece of clothing.  And then, looking around at each of them, but not at me, she said,  "First guy naked gets to fuck me right here in the living room."

pw.jpg

pw1.jpg

pw1a.jpg

pw2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• It did not take long for her clothes to be on the floor, shoes first, robe, instead of removing her basque she pulled the top down below her boobs and finally stepped out of her panties exposing her neatly trimmed bush.  Standing up after she lost her panties she turned in a 360 degree spin showing her hot body to all the guys.  She looked fucking hot and was excited as her nipples were erect and  her eyes smiled sexily at everyone. 

• I wondered which guy she hoped would win her.  Brad was down to his undershorts and one stocking.  He sat next to her and she kept looking down at the tent in his shorts.  Just to let them all know that she was serious, she reached over and closed her hand around it.  Brad muttered, "Ah God Elaine, I want you."  However, it was Mike who won three rounds in a row, and he stood up to drop his shorts, his thick cock exploded out of them and he pulled Elaine's chair out, lifted her up and pulled her against him.  They kissed beside the chair, she was moving his cock between her legs and his hands were squeezing her tits and nipples.  He picked her up; her body plastered against his and carried her to the sofa.   Neither of them looked our way, and all of us had our eyes fastened on the two of them, while we all held on to our own cocks.

Mike lowered her down, using his hands to spread her legs.  Elaine looked at me and said to bring her the robe because there were condoms in the pocket.  With the condom on his cock slipped right into her.  He jabbed upwards into her a few times and then lowered her to the sofa and climbed aboard.  He fucked her relentlessly and nonstop.  He pulled her ankles up on his shoulders and pumped fast until his ass jerked violently and he was coming hard.  I could not tell if Elaine had made it, she was usually quite vocal, but there were only grunts from her as Mike was pounding her.  He pulled his cock out, his condom full of his spunk on the inside and covered with Elaine's oozing pussy juices on the outside.  He stood up and looked a little sheepish, as if he had done something that he should not have done, and headed for the bathroom.

Elaine looked right at me with a triumphant look, as much as to say,  "I hope you like watching me get gangbanged".   Elaine continued to lay there with her wet cunt open for all to see and said,  "Keep playing guys, there is more here for you, and I really need more."  One hand got Brad up next; he stood beside her and pulled his shorts down.  Elaine reached out and pulled it to her, sitting up as she did so, and slipped her mouth around his red knob.  She took him deep, pulled off of it, looked up at him and said,  "Your choice Brad, stand there and let me blow you, or fuck my pussy."  Tough choice for Brad, he looked down at her as she slipped her lips down his cock until her chin was against his balls, he gritted his teeth at the pleasure and said, "Ah fuck,  blow me."

Elaine sometimes gave me a blow job to completion.  Usually when she was not in the mood for a full fledged fuck, but she always took my cum, all of it and never pulled off.  She now showed Brad what an expert blowjob was like.  She alternated between sucking the knob while jerking him off, to taking him deep and bobbing her head up and down.  
    She could read his reactions and finally focused on the combined jerk off and knob suck.  It did not take long, she closed her eyes as he blew into her mouth, and then looked up at him as she cleaned and licked his cock off.  By the time she was finished, Brad's knees were bent and shaking and he wobbled off to the bathroom.

She looked over at a wild eyed Larry, got down on all fours and turned her ass towards him and said, "C'mon Larry, time for some doggy, I want to get off."  Larry leaped up, dropping his pants and shorts, kicking off his shoes and kneeling behind her, his cock jutting out like a baseball bat.   After putting on a condom she reached around behind her, grabbed the cock and said,  "Hmm God Larry, where have you been hiding this thing, it's huge, just perfect for doggy.  Fuck me baby."   And Larry did just that. He slowly worked his cock in, Elaine moving and adjusting to the angle and size, and started banging her, long and slow at first, his cock bent upwards like a banana as it slipped in and out of her. 

The three of us were enthralled at the view, all of us hard once more.   As Larry got into it, he held her by the hips, and then as he became more active, reached around and found her tits, grasping them in his hands, fingers squeezing her nipples.  Elaine was completely lost now, she was talking and groaning as he whaled away at her,  "Ah, good, just what I needed.  What a cock Larry, fuck me hard, give it to me baby.  I'm cumming, I'm cumming,"  her body trembling, her ass cheeks clenching and unclenching.  Larry straightened her up in his arms; his cock buried in her and blew his load.  She turned her face to him they kissed with tongues thrashing.  Her hand went around behind his neck and she said, "Beautiful, just what I needed."  I could take it no longer and moved in behind her.  It did not take long for me to blow my load in her.  My ultimate dream, watching and participating was as Elaine fucked four guys in one evening.

Elaine moved off to the bathroom.  We all looked at each other in a sort of daze.  They were all embarrassed and really had no words to exchange.  The guys were just organizing themselves to leave when Elaine returned.  She looked at all of us.  She was serious when she said,  "This was a one-off sort of thing guys.  Bob knew something was coming. He had always wanted to see me gangbanded and you guys got to give it to me.  You are all great guys; I enjoyed losing control of myself with all of you.  But this is it, no point calling me for a date or a meeting.  I am all Bobs.  We just like to have extra fun sometimes, Okay."

I wondered how all this would affect my friendship with my buddies.  Would I still be part of the group, golfing and hunting and fishing and pub crawling?  It turned out alright, and the subject was never raised

pw5.jpg

pw4a.jpg

pw3.jpg

pw4.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, robert smith said:
  • 1.     It did not take long for her clothes to be on the floor, shoes first, robe, instead of removing her basque she pulled the top down below her boobs and finally stepped out of her panties exposing her neatly trimmed bush.  Standing up after she lost her panties she turned in a 360 degree spin showing her hot body to all the guys.  She looked fucking hot and was excited as her nipples were erect and her eyes smiled sexily at everyone.                      
  • 2     Elaine looked right at me with a triumphant look, as to say,  "I hope you like watching me get gangbanged".                 
  • 3     Elaine continued to lay there with her wet cunt open for all to see.                                
  • 4     "I really need more."            
  • 5     Elaine was completely lost now, she was talking and groaning,  "Ah, good, just what I needed.  What a cock, fuck me hard, give it to me baby.  I'm cumming, I'm cumming".  "Beautiful, just what I needed."                                        
  • 6     I could take it no longer and moved in behind her.  It did not take long for me to blow my load in her.                    
  • 7     My ultimate dream, watching and participating was as Elaine fucked four guys in one evening.                  
  • 8     Elaine returned.  She was serious when she said,  "This was a one-off sort of thing guys . . .  He had always wanted to see me gangbanged and you guys got to give it to me.  We just like to have extra fun sometimes, Okay."                      
  • 9.     I wondered how all this would affect my friendship with my buddies.  Would I still be part of the group?  It turned out alright, and the subject was never raised.

1.    Elaine is definitely a gorgeous lady and I love the fact that she is an exhibitionist as well!!!!   I do so enjoy watching a woman who loves to show off her body . . . 

2.     It is so cool the relationship that you and Elaine have.  I can tell that while she definitely loves getting sexed by other guys, she also gets off knowing she is fulfilling your desires and truning you on while she fucks those other guys.

3.     Right back to her little exhibitionist streak . . .  lol

4.     I really like it when a woman is able to express her "needs" . . . 

5.     I love it when my partner can get lost in the sexual ecstasy of the moment. 

6.     I guess in the broadest sense your relationship could be a Cuckold one.  But from what I have read most of the time the hubby doesn't get to participate.   If he does, it is licking her clean after another guy has cum in her, sucking the bull to get him hard, to clean the bull's cock off after he has fucked the wife and in some cases to surrender his ass to the bull to fuck . . . 

7.     This one goes back to point 2 as well.  I have always considered a gangbang to be sex where one has multiple partners but at the same time with the one being the center of attention.   So being spit roasted while others play with her tits, dp'd while blowing a third, getting butt fucked by one, blowing another while yet another eats her pussy or any combo with 3 or more partners all sexing her at the same time.  The exception to this would be when a woman is going for some record of fucking so many guys in a specific time.  200 guys in an evening so such.

But that really doesn't mean much lol . . .   What is important is that Elaine got as much sex as she wanted and you got to see her do it!!!

8.     As I recall Elaine has a preference for only fucking guys in one session.  Has she always had this preference???  Has she ever done the same guy on multiple occasions???

My old girlfriend (the one in my avatar) and I did threesomes with a few different guys but we also had one gent who was a regular in our bed . . . 

9.     Glad that Elaine was able to fuck your buddies and that they understood it was a one time only and that they never brought it up again . . .   

Regarding some of habilisalberta's comments I have never considered myself to be a true cuckold.  I just enjoy watching my wife fucking other men and me at the same time.  The term "Stag" and "Vixen" comes much closer to our lifestyle.  I always considered Elaine to be a "Hotwife".  It took me over a year to convince her to have sex with me and another man. 

Over the years she became more willing to try and find man we might like.  I would say that the majority of our hookups were one time events but if we both like the man, both in bed and out of bed he became a FWB.  It was much easier and less stressful to be able to call  him up and invite him over rather than trying to find someone new.  

I absolutely love it when Elaine looks at me while sucking or fucking another man.

Elainefantasy12-31B.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

My wife knows it turns me on to see her tease the men she is about to fuck.  This is from our first time with Todd  

Elaine had learned how to perform and entertain both me and the other man. With the first few guys she was so shy she did not want me in the room when she first started playing them.   I am definitely a voyeur and love watching her and she knows it.  She had gained confidence and was more relaxed than when she first started having sex with other guys.   After getting us some drinks we sat down in the living room, the two of them on the couch and me in a chair close by.  I told Todd to ignore me and just start having fun with Elaine.  He was in his early 20s and Elaine was probably in her late 30s.  After a little kissing and fondling Elaine stood up and took off her dress.  She walked over to me, bent down and kissed me as I reached behind her and released her bra hook.

str5.jpg

str6.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Flyboy said:

I hope I can convince Mrs Flyboy to do the same.  I would love to watch her please another man as she returns my gaze.

I hope you can achieve your goal Flyboy. 

Like Rob says it takes time and often the the wife (or gf in my case) realizes just how much it turns you on to see her enjoying herself with another guy she starts to see it differently.  Then when she realizes that you will not think less if her, in fact, I would say most of us think even more highly of our lady when they agree to sex another guy.

Although I think the hardest thing to overcome is our social/moral stigma that sex should only be between husband and wife.  That if one of them is having sex with another, regardless of the situation it is wrong.  Maybe it comes from the monogamous relationships of our early evolution where that was necessary for the protection of the female and her offspring . . .  Maybe . . .  idk . . . 

Anyway, Flyboy,  hang in there, stay with the gentle hinting . . .  

Also,  maybe work on her perceptions of what cheating is . . .  Is it cheating if both partners agree to it???  That works for the "it's wrong" argunent . . .   Is it wrong if both partners agree to it, like it, don't let it interfere with their romantic relationship and it is not hurting anyone or their family . . .    Whether you involve another whose partner doesn't lnow what he is doing is up to you.  Some do, some don't.  A couple's romantic and intimacy are more than their sexual relationship. 

Anyway Flyboy good luck, keep up the efforts.  Sooner or later the wife will cum around . . .  lol

• Thanks 1