CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

Over the years I have asked many men what they think her best feature is. I get all kinds of answers, but I think it is her smile and ability to look relaxed, sexy and look like she is enjoying posing for photos. Once I got her to understand posing for a set of pics and making each one a bit different and more revealing she became a great model. Always enjoy hearing what others think

C-1.jpg

C-2.jpg

C3.jpg

C-5.jpg

C-6.jpg

C-7.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

One cold winter evening I got her to pose in front of the fireplace.  She said it was too cold to take off her sweater and did not think anyone would want to just see her legs and pussy.  I got her to at least pull it over her boobs for the last shot.  After showing them to a few guys I got these in return.  Elaine was shocked the man thought she was sexy in those poses

roa20.jpg

roa22.jpg

roa23.jpg

Elaine1-8A.JPG

Elaine1-8B.JPG

Elaine1-8C.JPG

Elaine1-8E.JPG

• Like 5

While pantyhose are definitely very sexy, the sheer slippery feeling as she slidesher legs up and down yours . . . 

But nothing comes close to the absolute allure and femininity of a nice garter belt and stockings.  Not the flimsy sex shop novelty crap but the real wear every day belts and stockings . . .   Who can resist a sheer black stocking with a cuban heel and seem . . .   Especially if the heel and seem are in contrasting red!!!

There is also the undeniably pleaure of looking into your girls eyes as a wave of pleasent surprise washes over her face as you undo a garter clasp with one deft movent.   Sadly many men will not get to experience that.

Up there with the one handed bra release, the garter release also show a level of sophistication from a by gone time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1