Taking them off

S-63.jpg

S-64.jpg

S-65.jpg

S-66.jpg

Basement 7.jpg

I LOVE TANNING LINES PICTURES!!!

🤤🥰🤤🥰

Not sure exactly why I love pictures with tanning lines in them so much  .  .  .  .

Maybe because it is their very nature to "highlight" and draw attention woman's erogenous zones; the very female body parts I was wanting to see from boyhood on  .  .  .   

Remembering that I grew up in a time when tanning was common place and not seen as so terribly unhealthy or dangerous.   Dark tans were seen as healthy and since nude beaches and nude tanning were not common in North America, it being the provenance of liberal Europe and certain "fringe" elements here, pictures of tan lines were rare and exotic.  Not to mention damn erotic to boot  .  .  . 😛😯😝😊

Or possibly, I love them, because in highlighting a woman's breasts and pubic region they also highlight her areolae and nipples.🤩😍🤩

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DARKER AREOLAE AND NIPPLES🥰😘🥰.  The bigger and darker the better!!!🤤🤤🤤

Now Elaine's areolea are not huge but her nipples are as close to perfect as humanly possible and I would much rather have a great nipple over a great areola if I can't have both😍😍😍  .  .  .

Actually I'd rather "have" any or all in my mouth🤤🤤🤤  !  !  !

Rob, thank you for sharing Elaine with us.  For showing off beautiful face and absolutely gorgeous body in all their wonderful states of dress/undress, solo/playing, younger/older or being photo bombed by your dogs!!!!  I love them all ❤🥳😍🤩🙏

Another thing I really enjoy and truly love about Elaine's pictures is that you can tell that she is having fun and enjoying herself. 

This speaks volumes as to the state of your relationship and your feelings toward each other.  

I can tell she also feels safe, relaxed, respected and comfortable in what she is doing, and that, my friend is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME . . .  

• Like 3

When I met Elaine she had just turned 29 and weighed 105 lbs. and loved to tan her skinny body almost to excess.  Amazingly she has never had any skin cancer issues.  We vacation in Florida, the Caribbean and made Scuba diving trips to many exotic sunny locations.  Here is my thin, then girlfriend somewhere near Destin or Panama City 

DB 1.jpg

DB 2.jpg

DB 3.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 5:41 AM, robert smith said:

Taking them off

S-63.jpg

S-64.jpg

S-65.jpg

S-66.jpg

Basement 7.jpg

I LOVE TANNING LINES PICTURES!!!

🤤🥰🤤🥰

Not sure exactly why I love pictures with tanning lines in them so much  .  .  .  .

Maybe because it is their very nature to "highlight" and draw attention woman's erogenous zones; the very female body parts I was wanting to see from boyhood on  .  .  .   

Remembering that I grew up in a time when tanning was common place and not seen as so terribly unhealthy or dangerous.   Dark tans were seen as healthy and since nude beaches and nude tanning were not common in North America, it being the provenance of liberal Europe and certain "fringe" elements here, pictures of tan lines were rare and exotic.  Not to mention damn erotic to boot  .  .  . 😛😯😝😊

Or possibly, I love them, because in highlighting a woman's breasts and pubic region they also highlight her areolae and nipples.🤩😍🤩

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DARKER AREOLAE AND NIPPLES🥰😘🥰.  The bigger and darker the better!!!🤤🤤🤤

Now Elaine's areolea are not huge but her nipples are as close to perfect as humanly possible and I would much rather have a great nipple over a great areola if I can't have both😍😍😍  .  .  .

Actually I'd rather "have" any or all in my mouth🤤🤤🤤  !  !  !

Rob, thank you for sharing Elaine with us.  For showing off beautiful face and absolutely gorgeous body in all their wonderful states of dress/undress, solo/playing, younger/older or being photo bombed by your dogs!!!!  I love them all ❤🥳😍🤩🙏

Another thing I really enjoy and truly love about Elaine's pictures is that you can tell that she is having fun and enjoying herself. 

This speaks volumes as to the state of your relationship and your feelings toward each other.  

I can tell she also feels safe, relaxed, respected and comfortable in what she is doing, and that, my friend is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME . . .  

8 hours ago, robert smith said:

I love the smug look on her face in the last pic

a11a.jpg

a12a.jpg

a13a.jpg

Elaine definitely knows how to entice men via the camera.   

LOVE the way she looks at the camera . . . 

Her smile and that cum do me look🤤🤤

I especially like the one picture of her on all fours looking at the camera.  I love to see a woman's breasts just hanging straight down . . . 

We must be products of our youth . . . 

When we could do so many things before we found out they are bad for us . . .  Or not politically  correct . . . lol

Sun tanning, drinking from the garden hose, eating bacon and eggs, telling a woman she looks good . . . (In a normal way . . .   Not yelling out across the parking lot . . . "Hey, great tits!!!")😁😁😁

Elaine has never been much for public nudity.  Sometimes around a swimming pool or at the lake she would flash a little.  Alcohol helped reduce her public nudity hang ups.  I did get her to cut out the lining in some of her swimsuits.  That revealed her nips and pussy when she got wet.  We had a pool and used it to our advantage several times.  We had friends we invited over and many times guys would just stop by for a beer and a splash in the pool.

If she fancied a guy she would judge his interest by laying on an inflatable raft or a chair by the pool and tease him.  Her top might slip or she would spread her legs showing a semi transparent crotch shot.  She might get in the pool with him and grab his cock in a playful teasing manner hoping to find out if he was well equipped.  If she wanted him for a partner she would discuss things while showing him her boobs or let him play with her tits.  But she would never do the deed in public.  Usually the most she would do was let them play with her boobs and pussy.  Sometimes she would suck on their a cock, but usually not to completion. 

We had a good friend and had partied with with for a couple of years.  Sometimes we just had fun without sex and sometimes we ended up in bed.  One Saturday afternoon he showed up with a friend.  It was a summer day and we headed for the pool.  After a couple of hours of drinking and enjoying the water our friend jokingly asked Elaine to show her boobs to his friend.  She was just loose enough to flash us her tits.  We all applauded and complimented her hoping for more.  She finally showed her ass and pussy while still in the pool.  As it was daylight and neighbors could be looking she put her suit back on when she got out of the water.  We headed over to the hot tub area where there  was a little more privacy.  Elaine loosened her top while sitting in the swing. I took the cover of the hot tub and we all got in the water.  It was a little tight with 4 people so we kind of sat on the edge and let Elaine be more submerged.  One of the guys pulled his cock out and asked Elaine to suck him.  She laughed teasingly and started playing with his cock.

We kept trying to get her to do more, but she seemed reluctant to actually screws us in the tub.  She sat up on the edge of the tub showing all of us her boobs.  We continued to chat and try to get Elaine to do more.  She stood in front of us and let us play with her boobs but only touch, not sucking.  Our new friend told Elaine he had gotten divorced recently and sure would like to have sex with her.  She moved over and started sucking him.  She turned and looked at the two of us and asked if we were enjoying the show.  I could tell she was going to finish him off with her mouth.  He was sitting on the edge and she was in front of him topless and really giving him good head.   I figured she would let him come in her mouth but he suddenly pulled out and shot off on her face, neck and boobs.  We all laughed and complimented Elaine.  They had to leave to take the new friend home, but our old friend came back that evening and we ended up in bed screwing Elaine.  You can see the hot tub in the background on the deck

swim11.jpg

swim12.jpg

swim18.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The first guy was from out of town, at Elaine's insistence.  After that worked out okay we tried to find local guys.  Elaine had just turned 30 and was still quite attractive.  I convinced her to dress a bit more provocatively and use her womanly charms to entice guys she might like.  We would go to local clubs and she could dance and flirt a little.  I am attaching a couple of pics of a summer dress she would wear without bra or panties.  

If she danced slowly and pressed up against him her pointy nipples would usually get anyone's interest.  If he had his arms around her during a slow dance she would casually move his hand lower to her bare butt.  She would invite them to our table or booth and sit in between us.  Elaine was never much for public nudity or sex, but could be coy and overtly sexual if she wanted.  Like I said before some guys were nervous about 3 way sex.  One guy was not sure about coming with us.  He just wanted to do her out in the parking lot.  Elaine leaned over and whispered something to him, then moved back. I saw him trying to be subtle as he slid his hand onto her leg.  She slid her dress up a little and opened her legs giving him access to her pussy. They really started getting into it and Elaine was actually hunching her hips as he fingered her. She suddenly pushed his hand away, lowered her dress, smiled and said we were leaving.  He asked if he could follow us and Elaine volunteered to ride with him.  I knew she was going to make sure he did not get cold feet and not show.  I actually followed them just to make sure he was not some weirdo and did not want to take Elaine home.  It was several miles with lots of stop signs and I saw Elaine move next to him.  He put his arm around her shoulder and I knew he was feeling her tits. At the next light her head dropped out of sight and I just hoped he did not wreck his truck.  I missed the last stop light so they got ahead of me and when I  to the house the truck was in driveway and they were still inside.  When I walked up he was sitting on the passenger side and Elaine was sitting on his lap bouncing on his cock. The window was open and she just turned to me and smiled saying he said he could not wait any longer. I had the garage door opener with me so they started going at it while waiting for me to arrive. I reached in and pulled her top down giving his better access to her tits. Within a minute he grabbed her hips, hunched hard and had his first cum of the night.  She invited him in and a fun time was had by all

•  

S-33.jpg

S-34.jpg

S-35.jpg

S-36.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey Rob . . .  

An AMAZING story about Elaine's outing to the local clubs/bars.  Absolutely HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!

And Thanks for sharing more pictures of your wife🤤🤤🤤 

She is so incredibly sexy and alluring.  If she ever locked me in her sights I would be totally defenseless . . .   Not that I would mind ☺️😉😏

The term "cougar" was not really around in the 80,s, but here is Elaine's first successful seduction of a younger man.  I tried setting up a few more guys for Elaine. Some did not show, one couldn't perform and one was kind of a jerk and we sent him packing. I encouraged Elaine to try and find a guy she thought she might like. She was still hesitant. I think she was afraid I might think she was choosing him over me, but if I brought someone home it was okay.  I told her to try and be aware of other guy"s paying attention to her and seize the moment.  Not everything can be planned in advance.

> One night we went to a bar with a friend and his date Karen.  I was not even thinking about a threesome.  There was a local band playing.  The women went to the bathroom and when they returned they were kind of giggling like young girls.  During a band break the Karen left and I didn't think anything about it. She came back and told my wife to come with her.  Elaine returned 5 or 10 minutes later smiling.  Our friends  soon left and I asked Elaine what was going on.  She told me on the way to the bathroom she had told Karen thought the drummer was cute.  What she did not know was that Karen knew some of the guys in the band and went and told the drummer about what my wife had said.  He said he would like to meet her and to bring Elaine backstage during the break if she was serious.   Elaine said she took him to a darkened area kissed him and told him she would fuck him but it had to be a threesome with her husband.  He seemed hesitant and did not say anything so she grabbed his hand and put it on her boob, massaged his cock and kissed him with passion.  He said O.K.  We only lived a couple of miles away.  She gave him our address and told him to get his ass over there as soon as he could after the band was finished.  We left about 15 minutes early and headed home hoping for the best.

> It was quite late so we decided if anything was going to happen we had to get with the program quickly.  I suggested Elaine get into lingerie and meet him at the door. To my surprise she agreed.  She put on a little blue teddy and white hose and no panties.  We still weren't sure if he would show so I started kissing her and played with titties.  I figured if he did not show I would finish the job and we would go to sleep happy, but disappointed he did not show up for the fun.  We were about to give up on him showing.  This was the 80 s and cell phones were not common.   Suddenly we were interrupted by the ringing doorbell. 

> Elaine met him at the door.  He was pretty much speechless.  Elaine kissed him on the cheek and invited him into the living room acting as if she was fully dressed.  I walked in and she introduced me.  I asked if he wanted a drink and went into the kitchen to get drinks for all of us. 

> When I returned they were sitting on the couch making out like teenagers.  She was in the middle so I sat on the other side and started playing with her ass.  I left to go to the bathroom and give them some time to get things heated up a little.  When I returned she had opened his pants and was playing with his cock.  I sat down again next to her and she turned and kissed me then turned back and started sucking his cock.  She was leaning over to suck him so I got on the floor and started eating her pussy. After a few minutes I could tell she was getting good and wet.  She stood up in front of him facing away, bent over and backed up sticking her pussy in his face.  He ate her until she was just about to cum.  She asked for a condom, opened it and rolled it on him then stood up and eased onto his cock as he was sitting on the couch.  She was grinding on him with her hands on his knees . I stood up and stuck my cock in her face and she was getting plugged at both ends. 

> Soon she turned and faced him as she loves to have her titties sucked while sitting on a hard cock.   We switched positions several times and wore her and the couch out. We had all been consuming alcohol and the rest of the night turned into a blur of fucking Elaine silly.  Here is what she was wearing that night, The first pics is her standing at the front door, just like she did that night.

roa16.jpg

roa17.jpg

bj.jpg

bj1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

After Elaine had a little success approaching men on her own she gained confidence.  I encouraged her to use her womanly charms to entice men to have sex with us. She was hesitant at times for fear of rejection.  Elaine had married her high school sweetheart when she was 18.  I think maybe the fact that she really only dated one guy in high school and was married through her college years made her somewhat shy about flirting and dating.  Who knows, but I wanted her to assert herself and told her she should not be coy about what she was after with the other man.  I told her that after bringing up the subject of having sex with the guy I thought she probably tended to talk too much.  I said I did not want her screwing them without me being present, but kissing, fondling and even giving a blowjob would surely convince the guys to party with us.

One afternoon she came home from the grocery store and said she thought one of the young guys working at the store was trying to flirt with her.  I asked her if she would consider doing him and she laughed and said he was awfully young and probably just being polite to an old lady.  I said she should fix herself up a little, go back to the store and flirt back.  As it was winter she put on a sweater without a bra, slacks and jacket.  When she opened the jacket the sweater gave you a good view of her boobs. Elaine walked around until she found the checkout line he was working.  As they always do he asked her if she needed help carrying out her groceries.  Even though it was just one bag she said yes.  While walking to the car she asked him if he had ever partied with older women.  He said no and she asked would he like to.  He said he had to get back to work but his shift ended in an hour and would like to talk to her then.  She said she would be back and park in the same place.  She came home and told me what had happened.  I suggested she bring him to our house as the store is less than a mile away and she could be more convincing in our driveway rather than a public parking lot.

When they arrived Elaine pulled the car close to the garage door which had a row of windows in it.  I told her I would be watching from inside the garage.  I could see them talking and watched Elaine slowly move closer to him.  After a few minutes she kissed him and I figured things were going well.  Knowing I was viewing them she moved his hand to her chest as they continued kissing.  My view was partially blocked but her hand appeared to be on his crotch.  Soon her head lowered and I could just see the top of her hair as she apparently moved her mouth up and down on his cock.  I saw him say something to her and reach down putting his hand on her head.  I really did not know if he was moving her head away or what exactly was going on, but her head popped up and she was smiling as she kissed his cheek.  I could see them getting their clothes arranged and I quickly moved from the garage to the house and met them at the front door.

They walked in and Elaine introduced me.  His name was Steve and he seemed very nervous.  I invited him in the living room and asked if he wanted something to eat or drink.  He said sure and Elaine went into the kitchen.  He asked where the bathroom was and I went into the kitchen with Elaine.  She almost started laughing when she told what went on in the car.  She said she had only sucked his dick for less than a minute before he yelled he was going to cum.  She held on tight with her mouth as he shot a load of sperm into her waiting lips.  She guessed he had not had sex for quite some time, but thought he was going to be more than ready for a fun evening.

Steve was back in the living room when we walked in with munchies and drinks.  I asked if he wanted wine, beer or a soft drink.  He said he was only 19 and still lived with his parents so had better stick with non alcohol drinks.  He had just graduated  from the same high school Elaine and I had gone to years earlier.  We chit chatted for awhile and I could tell he was anxious and getting nervous about everything.  I knew Elaine had told him about me and the three of us having sex together, but thought he might be getting cold feet.  I smiled at him and asked if he thought Elaine was a good cock sucker.  We all laughed and the ice was broken.  Elaine stood up, walked over, stood in front of him, lowered her slacks revealing her pussy and pulled his face into her crotch.  He was just kind of stunned and Elaine told him to lick her, which he happily did.  Elaine teased and played with both of us but said the living room was cold and we headed to the bedroom.

We got in bed with Elaine in the middle.  We played with her as she sucked and played with both of us.  I licked her while she sucked him.  After she sucked him back to hardness she pushed him on his back and straddled his young swollen dick.  Elaine was just getting going pretty good, grinding away on him as he tweaked her tits when he suddenly grabbed her ass and shot his load deep in her pussy.  We were both kind of shocked as I knew she had just finished him off with her mouth  20 minutes earlier. I joked that he must have not had any pussy in a long time when he started laughing and said he had never had any pussy.  Elaine did not believe him, but he said he had never gotten any girls to go all the way with him.  She finally said that explained why he shot off so fast in her mouth and almost as fast in her pussy.  Elaine said she would fuck me for awhile and see if he could recover for a third time.  He said not to worry he wanted to fuck her all night. 

Steve was a very willing participant, but not highly skilled.  When Elaine was sitting on me he was happy to just be touching her, playing with her ass, back, any skin he could find.  Once Elaine and I had both climaxed the atmosphere was very relaxed.  Steve did not really know what to do he just knew he wanted more of Elaine's pussy.  I couldn't tell if Elaine was annoyed with him or just could not believe she had fucked a 19 year old virgin.  I suggested Elaine give him a lesson in sexual positions, let Steve find out how many different ways there are to screw a woman.  It was both funny and sexy at the same time watching her instructing him on fucking.  He had more staying power this round and Elaine finally got warmed up again.  He asked her what position she liked and she said sitting on top with her tits getting sucked as she was grinding on a cock. Then she said if she wanted the man to climax she found most guys like doggy style, especially if she gets on all fours with her ass hear the edge of the bed and the man can stand up while grabbing her hips and pounding her pussy.  He said let's try it and banged her hard as he shot off one last time.  She said she was tired and asked me to drive Steve back to his car.  He got dressed and could thanks Elaine enough for taking away his virginity.  She totally shaved  the lower half of her pussy and trimmed the sides into a triangle.  To be cute she trimmed a bit off the top to make it look life a heart.  LOL 

Lace 1.jpg

Lace 2.jpg

Lace 3.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1