CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

robert, you and I have chatted before and I told you that going to the Galapagos Islands is on my "bucket list" of things I'd love to do. Probably will never make it, but I'd love to experience that rare place. 

Seeing your incredibly sexy wife there is amazing. 

Lol...if only there was a Time Machine...and if only I could get in it...go back to that time when Elaine was there. If only there was a way to make that happen. While I am dreaming...how incredible it would be to have you offer to share sexy Elaine with me. I would be experiencing two "bucket list" fantasy items at once!

Thank you again for sharing your incredibly sexy wife's pics.

DomBull4U 

CUCKOLD TEST

This was the first time she ever posed playing with a dildo. I bought it for her to us in foreplay and encouraged her to imagine she was fucking another man with a big cock like the rubber one. It was also our first time playing with the razor and her pubic hair. Cut a little V notch across the top creating a bit of a heart shape look. I think she had just turned 30

roa7.jpg

roa3.jpg

roa1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...