CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

Elaine pushed the nipple play right up to the point of pain. I have an unedited video where the nipple jewelry had gotten so tight that we were having trouble getting them off. She was half laughing and half crying. She found humor in odd things. You can see the loops around her nips in this photo

riding12.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 7/23/2020 at 10:01 PM, robert smith said:

On her knees

Image133.jpg

Image132.jpg

Image131.jpg

Image130.jpg

Image129.jpg

I want to own your slutwife Elaine in front of me like this with that full mature ass. Going to slide my cock between that ass cheeks couple of times before fucking her ballsdeep up her ass and pussy, leaving a big load of cum inside

• Like 2

robert smith...those last 5 pics...Elaine showing off her oral skills...all I can say is WOW! Amazing...incredble pics!

As I have said many, many times...I have loved Elaine's pics showing her throughout the years....and lusted for her in every phase of her life. Elaine is a perfect example of a woman aging gracefully. And in my opinion Elaine just got sexier and sexier through the years. Sexier...and sluttier! 

I have to say that my favs of Elaine are the period when her hair started turning gray. That "touch of gray" just added to her sexiness for me. Her body was still incredible...and the gray hair to me indicated experience....and not age in her case.

I thought I had seen all of Elaine's pics...but these 5 oral skills shots...I don't seem to recall ever seeing them. (I guess I will have to check through my saved files of Elaine's pics. Yes files...plural. i have a few.)

But these pics show a stunning...breathtaking...gorgeous and sexy, sexy woman...looking sooooo fucking hot-n-sexy kissing...licking...and sucking cock!

Fucking hot...plain and simple!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

• Like 3