CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 3 weeks later...

When I discovered my old Sony Hi 8 minicassette video recorder the only way I could view it was on the little 2" flip out monitor. I was so happy to have found all the video. I actually took some photos of the monitor with my I phone. Very poor quality but interesting. It took over a year for me to figure out how to transfer the videos digital and then learn how to edit them with Pinnacle software. The last 3 are the photos I was taking that showed up on the video.  Because this site usually rearranges the order I post pics I can't guarantee the last 3 will be the digital one but it will be obvious from the clarity

black1.jpg

black6.jpg

black2.jpg

Vid Caps 016.jpg

Vid Caps 018.jpg

581b3102cbeb9_VidCaps025.jpg.c3d6b8e686efe01fef5de648d49d390a.jpg

test.JPG.70f7faad5fbb5acf509e4ebe17defc6b.jpg

IMG_3951.JPG.58f4b35918ed4a631f440776c8cca101.jpg

IMG_3931.JPG.7a520f07b61505603edcb681a0494cbf.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Elaine knew how I liked hose and garter.  She asked what she should wear for her first MMF encounter.  I suggested meeting him at the door in lingerie but she said that she was not ready to be that bold.  She said she would surprise me. When the door bel rang she met him at the door in simple sundress but she had bought new baby blue garter to match the flowers on her dress

P-8B.JPG

P-8A.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1