CuckoldFart.com

A Question for Cucks

subsucko

"What works for you" is the best answer indeed but for those who have not yet found out what works best for them or for those like me who are still imagining, more thoughts and experiences would be of benefit.

I'm not as fortunate as nevog69 in being with a very adventurous woman, nor as bellaazz. I'm still a wannabe after more than 10 years, talking to her, trying to convince her, making sense and logic, teasing etc but all the while not acting sissy. It's all for her pleasure, not to satisfy my non existing sissy fantasy. Say it's a desire of competition which I can argue, but I just want her to seek pleasures "besides" mine, not "other than" mine. That is to say, I don't want her to stop having sex with me, which seemed like her understanding when we discussed the last time.

As another wannabe, I can't personally relate with husband245uk either. Although I share the desires about seeing the interaction with them and how she responds, I am not into the humiliation part. I tend to think of the "bull" to be a sexual "toy" for her pleasures, neither me nor her being dominated. Is there a category as a dominant cuck :unsure:

As for what wippersnapper says, I'm fine with that

Well said. The bull is a tool for you and your woman to live your fantasies. I like the tern dominant cuck although are we really dominating?

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

Well said. The bull is a tool for you and your woman to live your fantasies. I like the tern dominant cuck although are we really dominating?

Actually we are dominating.. Using the bull for our desires. Otherwise it would be r********.

• Like 1

I found out my wife was getting black stud service when I found a video of her and a boyfriend in a hotel room. I didn't know she was doing anything like this. We had been married many years. Apparently the guy had two stationary cameras set up and when he spliced the best shots from each, it was a solid sex video. I was watching my wife enjoy sex as she never had with me. After the initial shock, I confronted her and found out a lot more was going on. She didn't know the boyfriend had posted the video on the internet and tried to deny it all. She also didn't know that I knew of  her escapades with her and her girlfriend from years ago when they used to get together with a couple of black guys when I would have to work a night shift. Seeing it on video now makes it seem hot and adventureous, although I don't know what comes next.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am really shy and was always embarrassed about my fetish, kink, or whatever you want to call it so I had no desire to meet her lovers, I even find it quite hard to discuss things on here with likeminded people who can't see me :).    I would prefer her to come home afterwards and tease me senseless about what had happened with in depth descriptions.  We had various ways of doing this to keep it different.   She only had two or three different lovers over the years and none of them knew I was aware,  She would have let me know if we'd met one while out, but this never happened.

• Like 2

Yes Bellazz.  That was how it worked.  So much detail I could visualise it.   I wasn't allowed to touchy her or myself while she told me, often she would not let me see her without her knickers as she explained her fun.  Being denied so much made it more fun for me.  If I was lucky,which was more often than not, I was  allowed relief when she'd finished.  By my own hand of course.  She'd be tired.  If not I'd have to wait until she was asleep...

Rudolph: Now that is definitely hot, especially how she wouldn't let you see her without her knickers and her not allowing you to touch her or yourself. At least she told you about her whole experience. Only one time did my wife meet her bull without me being present, it was his birthday and she wanted to give him a present at his job site. She ended up sucking him off in his truck. But my wife was not at all good at giving me the details, she said "I went to his work and gave him a blow job in his truck" that was it. No more details,etc. So unless it was on film, for me, I prefer to be there and see everything right with my own eyes and ears.

• Like 1

I was allowed to watch her first time!!! I was privy to their texts prior, he made her so wet which made me leak! We met him at a motel and I did get to lick her creampie!!!!!!!!!! All the ones since have wanted her without me, she has them over but I sit in the basement while she takes them in our bed. The Black men she attracts lately are not into me watching which im ok with I get to see the video and ive rarely ever missed her sitting on my face the minute he leaves!!! I love the times she just says "im going out for a bit back soon" she never says no when they text! Yes I climb the walls when she is out but I see how happy she is when she comes home. I can always smell her bf on her, Black Men have a distinct odor and taste! I love that I get all the details and pics but yes id love to be with her but so far its not what her bf's want and I respect that and will never deny the excitement and happiness she gets from them!

• Like 3

My favorite times have been when wife had a visitor come over and I had to wait in other part of house. Something about hearing it happening but not seeing it made it even more intense.

I'm not judging you, but I personally just can't get the sense of the intensity of hearing but not seeing. I would not be okay with that.

Guest samzdel

my wife not yet agree to go real but she is addicted to cam n her cam bull for last 8 years. she always do cam with me as she love to get undress by me. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I wouldn't want to be there. I do, however, want to know when she is with another man. Then, the next day, I want her to text me and give me all the juicy details and for her to answer question after question. I like it this way, so I can always go back and re-read just how good she was fucked. I love creampies and sloppy seconds, so if she comes over after she's with another man, I'll enjoy licking her clean. But, I won't ask for too many details until she can text me.

Usually she would tell me what he did to her when she came home and i enjoyed that very much.  One night we had one of her dominant lovers over and we agreed that I would fuck her first then send her to him.  I was extremely horny and fucked her hard and sent her to him with her cunt leaking my cum, the opposite of what usually happened.  I then got to listen as he made her suck his cock while he used my cum to fist her.  She had a tremendous orgasm as he filled her stretched and cum filled cunt with his fist then turned her around and made her take his hard cock in her ass.  He was very rough with her, pulling her nipples and slapping her tits as he fucked her ass.  He finally came in her ass and then had her clean his cock.  I was just around the corner, listneing to every word, every slap, every moan and gasp as my wife was used by her Master.  Very exciting.

• Like 1

I'm not judging you, but I personally just can't get the sense of the intensity of hearing but not seeing. I would not be okay with that.

I used to agree with you on that.  I always thought it better to watch but recent events have changed my opinion.  Having to listen to them now in bed whilst I sit on the living room sofa can be just as enjoyable for me.  I can only imagine what they're up to!

Then when she comes in to see me, hair all bedraggled and out of breath, she looks divine.  We usually have a ciggie and chat before she goes back in to him for more.  If I'm not allowed to watch or take part then this can often be just as good.

• Like 1

My wife met a guy online. He was young and she likes them that way. The first time this guy fucked her he was nervous I guess that I was watching so my wife told me if u could wait in the living room. I said yes and I was able to hear her sucking his dick and them kissing then the bed noises and the backboard banging against the wall. I came twice and very fast. So I like watching as well as hearing.

• Like 1

My favorite times have been when wife had a visitor come over and I had to wait in other part of house. Something about hearing it happening but not seeing it made it even more intense.

Agreed there - I was always excluded by my wife, and it is so intense knowing what is going on (or coming off) just a few feet away from you.

I loved it even more when they were in our marital bed, rather than her visiting him, after all the cum I got to lick was so much fresher and tastier, and the sloppy seconds ... oooooh lovely.

I used to agree with you on that.  I always thought it better to watch but recent events have changed my opinion.  Having to listen to them now in bed whilst I sit on the living room sofa can be just as enjoyable for me.  I can only imagine what they're up to!

Then when she comes in to see me, hair all bedraggled and out of breath, she looks divine.  We usually have a ciggie and chat before she goes back in to him for more.  If I'm not allowed to watch or take part then this can often be just as good.

To correct what I've said, I would be okay with them having sex in another room and me listening to them but what I am not personally ok with is not being allowed in the room or taking part.

I was merely obeying my wife's wishes to be alone when she was in bed with our friend - just being a submissive cuckold.

If they had wanted me in there with them, doing whatever they had wanted, I'd have been in there like a shot to watch, assist, serve or whatever.

It was fun meeting socially with him, shaking hands with him, knowing his hands stripped and explored my wife, and with him not knowing that I knew he was doing it - that gave me a real buzz.  Letting him know what days I would be away on work so he could arrange when to come around to spend the night with her.

You are right Joys, we each have our own preferences, this would not be OK for everyone, but personally this worked well for us.

I liked the knowledge that whatever they did together was totally out of my control, especially when I was working away from home.  Laying on my hotel bed, wanking while I knew she would be in our bed all night with him, getting his bareback cock deep inside her. When I called her up I could tell if he was there, between her legs screwing her, because she would answer me totally differently, with long pauses and grunts for answers, so I had to make the questions simple,like "Are you in bed with him right now?"  or  "Is his naked cock in you right now?".   So horny for me and her  :thumb:

• Like 3

Yes, the key is everyone has their own preferences. To me personally, I would not at all be comfortable with my wife meeting someone alone without me there. Of course I have a say in the matter, we are married and in this (and everything) together. We established early on that I had to be present when she hooked up with someone. At first even though she felt a LOT safer with me there,  it was a little awkward for her to have me there in the room with them watching, so I watched from another room, however over time, she has not only become comfortable with me watching, she says it makes it a lot more exciting and a turn on for her. She often asks me "are you watching me baby, are you watching your naughty wife, things like that. Communication is the key and we communicate our feelings, needs & desires always

• Like 2

With us, the bull was in fact our best friend, so I already knew I was comfortable with him.

The only say I would have had would have been to veto the whole experience - and then possibly lose her when she decided to have him anyway.

For us the communication came after he had left and I joined her in the bed for sloppy seconds and pussy sucking

• Like 1
  • Haha 1