CuckoldFart.com

A Question for Cucks

subsucko

CUCKOLD TEST

I enjoy being there, reading her sexts taking pictures of her for her bull's. Watching her get fucked.

I would enjoy having her call me and letting me listen in while she got fucked. That would be hot!

One of my favorite times was when we had set something up with a guy. She met him at a hotel and fooled around a bit, then called me, described what was happening as I headed to the room. I had walked in on her a few times but there was something about hearing her moan on the phone that just got me ready. 

• Like 2

I found out when she told me he was groping her - so before she started fucking with him.

I wanted to be there to watch, but she wouldn't let me :(

She would phone me at work and tell me not to come home early as he was coming around to fuck her - that WAS horny.

I also liked it when she went to his place in the evenings -- knowing that she was naked in bed with him having a leisurely fuck, and knowing that I would not be able to stop them doing whatever they wanted together.

I would also have liked to walk in on them finding him with his naked cock deep inside her cunt.   

It would have been great to hear her having an orgasm with him, and seeing him fill her with his cum.

Bryan

:D :D :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We have a rule that I am always present when she is fucked. Her first bull did it in front of me and got off big time making me watch and that also seemed to make my wife enjoy that as well. Plus it is much safer if I am there so since we both enjoy it a lot more with me watching, it works best for us. There was one time she was without me and I didn't like it at all. My mind was going crazy and I felt like it was an out of body experience of a bad kind. Not judging anyone else, to each their own, I just know what works for us and that is me being present and watching them

• Like 4

Wife's first bull fucked her withot even me knowing about it. But when she told mme about it, after the initial shick, I liked to hear about it

My preference is, I want to be there when she fucks her Bull. Only when it is not possible, I would rather know all the details straight from her mouth

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

One of my ex boyfriends stayed the night last night, and he made love to me five times. My husband got to watch one time. the other times my son was awake and we had company over. So, no one got to watch. My boyfriend left about an hour ago to go see his in the Springs. I think this has been a great New Year so far.

• Like 4

We haven't taken the plunge yet, but I imagine that I would want her to go out and do it and tell me all about it after.  I could be tempted to watch, but I would want to be hidden.  I am definitely not comfortable with it happening right in front of me! 

Agree with bellaazz,  you should watch at least once. It's something you will never be able to unsee. You will get to see the little things, the interactions, the way she responds to the man, that you will never know about if you don't watch.   If she goes out on her own, these are the details you will never hear about because she does not realize how important to you that you know.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Cheryl's hubby brought up a good point. Even though some wives promise they will tell the details you know they will leave things out, some on purpose so as not to hurt our feelings and other things just because many times women aren't into all the details that we cucks are. Plus seeing her react, at times like we have never seen and hearing her sounds are unbelievably hot !

• Like 1