CuckoldFart.com

NYC area - Looking for wives

captainblack

I am a well educated, well traveled, in shape, alpha male in New York City.  I am here to have real meetings with area or visiting wives and cuck couples. 

I had my first cuck couple experience in my 20s when a friend begged me to do his wife because she cut him off until she had the chance to be with me.  My most recent experience was a 10 year situation that ended because they had to relocate due to his work.

I have many interests both in and out of the bedroom.  Some non-kink interests include long distance cycling, sailing, scuba diving.  I have a love for the preforming arts and have been involved in the NYC arts scene.  I am as at home in jeans and a tee shirt working with my hands on carpentry or mechanical projects as I am in a tux at a formal afair.  My friends consider me a Renaissance Man because of my various interests and skills.

In the realm of the lifestyle my experience with past relationships of this sort has taught me that the mental and emotional aspects of the cuckold relationship are as important as the physical. I have cultivated the ability to sense what each partner in the cuckold relationship needs on emotional, mental, and physical fronts and make sure their needs are met.

I have had one off encounters with visiting wives and couples, including acting as native guide to the city and providing for the intimate needs of the wife while she is here alone or with her cuck, and I am open to such situations in the future, but my primary reason for being here is to find a couple in the area for an ongoing relationship.

If you are interested in either a LTR (if in the area or relocatable) or a vacation encounter with an experienced, educated, alpha male then please message me here.

CB

Cuckold Tests