CuckoldFart.com

This is my wife. 43 years old, she does fuck other men, doesn't matter the race. Both with me watching and alone. We are looking for people who want to play. She has voiced she would take a boyfriend while being married to me, but also just a normal play partner or one night offs. She has had a dom before and liked it and all he did with her and being told what to do. She's not into anal, but does like her butt played with, she loves sucking dick and is very skilled at it but is not big on swallowing but has done it on a person to person basis (and once without being warned and had to swallow which was hot as hell), she has done golden showers and enjoyed it, but hasn't done one involving face. Me personally I love seeing her fucked in her pantyhose, with the crotch ripped open, having cum on her feet, shoes and legs then wearing it out in public, seeing cum in her pussy, seeing her fucked hard, seeing her fucked still in her cloths and shoes on, just her dress lifted up. I love to watch and I love to be home while she goes alone as well. What do you guys think? Would you fuck her?

17774362.jpg

13849125.jpg

972833578.jpg

2040251412.jpg

47858856.jpeg.jpg

1578063766.jpeg.jpg

377663162.jpeg.jpg

560974401.jpeg.jpg

2102470377.jpg

1060278785.jpg

2146006126.jpg

• Like 11