CuckoldFart.com

Is she really satisfied?

Dirtyfun1

My wife says she loves my cock. We play with others once in a while mfmf mff mmf but she rarely wants to. She always says shes happy with my cock and its the perfect size. She has been fucked by smaller and larger but always wants mine. I love to see her get fucked by other guys but shes just not into it very often. Is she really satisfied? 20180624_152605.thumb.jpg.7617ba79c72b89cade87349a01c4a575.jpg2b973088-a564-4f76-9f97-b42548c4f535.jpg.ac9a80c1bb8425bede34eea585079e84.jpg87ec08e0-c119-4f3b-aa4e-3015085bc7d7.jpg.437d9f6837ef85fb077cf110d2ef128f.jpg20180625_231743.thumb.jpg.a9ea11b78f3d48cc6bba9c9fbfccd6b3.jpgResized_20180716_115747_8546.thumb.jpeg.77744307cf24521e034678b86c416251.jpeg20180625_231725.thumb.jpg.486b266b218629688e25a86e74cef8d2.jpg20180625_231734.thumb.jpg.24380e84fdab49b777f3f61f0debe5c5.jpg20180601_231435.thumb.jpg.663f935292fe0a67a95991afe6a9b44c.jpg20180621_093949.thumb.jpg.dc44eaef4e91d914e6840015ff30539a.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

her comment that your cock is good enough and all she needs is an excuse, there are other reasons she's not into sex with others and until your able to find out what her objections are you'll never open her up to sexual freedom.....   have some intimate conversations with her to open her up and by all means keep reinforcing how much you love her and how that will never change.

• Like 3

The first guy we played with was a friend of mine. (She didnt know but me and him had experimented in high school and unbeknownst to him i discovered i liked to be his submissive) It was a drunken night and truth or dare got real fun. We played with him a few times over a couple months.  Then i found out she was fucking him after i went to work.  She had no idea i was bi curious.  When i found out I drove straight home and we talked then i ate her pussy and fucked her. After that she didn't want to play for a long time. And when she did she wouldn't play with him. 

Me and him were really close friends so we continued to hang out. Then i started showing him pics of her and of stuff on my tumblr until i got him to bring up old times and hint we should mess around. This was when he (and me i guess) found out i liked to be a submissive sissy bitch for dom guys...... but thats probably a story for another thread

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

i was always thinking about a similiar thing here. maybe its a theme for a special topic. one type of access for us sissies and cuckolds only able to show and not allowed to see pics with naked  woman and one unrestricted access to woman and bulls. always thought it might be much more propper to restrict us from lurking us for  those. anyone else would love to join in a demand for the admins to initate some kind of tool for this?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yes she's satisfied. She said so . She has the opportunity to have others from what you say so no need for her to lie. It's not about your  dick , it's about you and she loves you therefor she  loves everything about you which includes your dick.  . Be happy . She is probably willing to do what ever you want sexually to make you happy. Your a lucky guy. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, rita_dwt said:

i was always thinking about a similiar thing here. maybe its a theme for a special topic. one type of access for us sissies and cuckolds only able to show and not allowed to see pics with naked  woman and one unrestricted access to woman and bulls. always thought it might be much more propper to restrict us from lurking us for  those. anyone else would love to join in a demand for the admins to initate some kind of tool for this?

I would be in favor of this as well.  Much like underage restrictions to only a PG+13 visual media status to give all Bulls and Wives here another tool in their toolbox to really crank up the heat a notch or two on sissy cucks blushing cheeks, I say so why not, it's all mental for sissy cucks when it cums to denial anyway right?

I think if your wife says she's happy with your cock above all others then take her on her word. She has the experience with other cocks so she should know what works for her. Don't let your insecurity ruin what you have.

Having said that it seems your wife likes to fuck others from time to time, so as long as that works for you both then go with it. Does she know how you feel in a MFM situation & is she fine with you being a sub? Maybe you should let her know this is what you like in case she has concerns of how a more assertive male in the room will impact you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
Guest lilwhtdick61

My wife of 45yrs says the samething about my cock.  To my knowledge she has never had another real cock.  Says she is not interrested in fucking others. But, as I am doing her with my cock, she will most of the time kinda push me out of her and tell me to get out her big thick dildo.  While I am stretching and filling her with it she cums very hard and many times.  She never cums on my cock alone.  So from my point of view, a lady that says she is happy with just what you and I have may not be telling the whole story.

• 1 year later...

I have told her that I like to watch her get fucked but shes just not that into it. She did recently give me permission to find a discreet buddy to mess around with.  She gave me that permission after finding out that I had met with a guy and let him use me like a bitch. 

Interesting to see the development after nearly 2 years.  Like others have shared your wife not desiring others is simply her choice, but to see pics of her pegging you and now allowing you to explore your fantasy is truly fantastic.  

• Like 1