CuckoldFart.com

How do bulls like to be met by their cuckold couple

Madmajor

Cuckold Tests

• 3 weeks later...

I shared my ex but she also found her own guys. She had one guy she visited once a month and spent all day with him but would never tell me who it was. I helped her get ready in the morning - french knickers, freashly trimmed cunt, loose blouse and no bra so he could feel her in the car when he collected her from her train.

After a few visits, one day I gave her a hicky on one bum cheek and he sent her back with one on her other cheek. Next time I did it on one breast and he did the other one so I was letting him know that I knew what she was doing and I gave her my approval - though she would have done it anyway.

It was good to smell him on her when she got home, she deliberately did not shower after spending the whole day in his bed.

• 3 months later...

Cheryl is always freshly showered and pussy shaved. What she is wearing depends on the situation. What she is wearing has gone from fully dressed to partially dressed, but nothing too complicated. Usually she is wearing a t-shirt or short sundress with no bra or panties underneath.

Do have a photo of Cheryl to post? I'd like to see her getting ready for an outing.

I want the woman to be clean and fresh...bra-less and panti-less when we meet.

I like it when the man says how he helped prep her for our "date" and sits her close to me

and smiles, but is quiet as we begin our flirting, touching and kissing.....

Then gives her hand to me....pushes her towards me... in a gesture of "she is yours".

I used to love helping my wife get ready for her lover, she would always bathe, an I enjoyed helping her choose what to wear.

Once on his birthday I insisted that she went to him wearing only her sexy red shoes, and her fur coat - nothing else.

I gather that he appreciated the gesture, they certainly spent a long time together that night, and she was sure full of his cum when she returned.

Delicious !

I like to let my husband Pete greet my lover Bryan at the door, I expect Pete to greet him properly, invite him in, take his coat in wintertime, tell him that I am all ready and waiting for him, and then lead him into the house to wherever I am.  

He must also ask if there is anything that he can do for us ... and Bryan and I take it in turns to embarrass him with requests. 

Last time Bryan ordered Pete to strip me naked slowly, piece by piece. 

I have told Pete that next time he is going to strip off Bryan's clothes and prepare his cock by licking it.  He has got plenty of time to think about how this will make him feel when it happens.

It all reinforces the lowly status of my husband, and lets my lover really know that he is being welcomed into our house to have sex with me.