CuckoldFart.com

Any wannabe cucks want to talk?

Dianna46

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’d love to chat.  I’m more than 4 inches but I can’t last 15 seconds when in the wife.  I was about 7 1/2 inches when younger, but after practicing chastity play, I’m lucky to reach 5 1/2 inches and not nearly as hard.  My only sexual desire is to have the wife cuckold me with an alpha bull who dominates both her and I

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Dianna, I am a small TS woman, I know, kinda unusual. I live FT as a woman, am on hormones, am passable and pretty, etc., so am only maybe 3 inches and am now always soft and flaccid. I just wondered if you could give me any advice about trying to meet another woman for this kind of lifestyle. I am bi, like both men and women sexually, am very submissive for both men and women. Though I enjoy sex with both men and women, I believe I would rather be in a relationship with a woman, but not a boring vanilla relationship. I have been a swinger for many years so I know I could never live with that kind of relationship, but I also don't know how or where to meet another woman who would be open to this kind of lifestyle... Do you think this is possible for two women to have in a relationship? I am not at all a jealous, possessive person, so I want to see her enjoy herself, and I want to enjoy myself also. I am a very giving, loving person. I love being the cleanup girl after another woman has enjoyed a roomful of men.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...