CuckoldFart.com

Wife beds hometown rival

hta49

just my opinion, way too much behind your back communications going on....SHE isn't giving you a choice, shes just fucking him at her leisure! unsat!!!

This is not a relationship, not equal, not respecting each other, this is her fucking a new toy at your expense. im sorry, i don't agree with this.😡

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST

9 minutes ago, don/cathy said:

just my opinion, way too much behind your back communications going on....SHE isn't giving you a choice, shes just fucking him at her leisure! unsat!!!

This is not a relationship, not equal, not respecting each other, this is her fucking a new toy at your expense. im sorry, i don't agree with this.😡

Technically that is what cuckolding is,  I for one don’t agree with it either, hence the hotwife term, closely related in that the female plays, it’s just the terms and conditions under which they do. 

What Katuscpl says is true, there is a difference between cheating and this lifestyle. I have a cpl I had swing with for many years and they had been in the lifestyle for over 25 years. They had only one rule, no playing outside their marriage. Well, sevaral years ago I contacted her as we would meet occasionally every few months to play. She abruptly told me they were no longer in the lifestyle, I was dumbfounded and shocked, and by the way she was a smoking hot blond milf that I had seen and participated in her being banged by literally roomfulls of men. She was the kind of woman every guy and cuck dreams about, incredibly sexual and 'easy', but she had the one rule. It was obvious to me her hubby must have broken the one rule and she found out. He by the way was a govt. defense contractor, so he often had to travel for training, the perfect op for him to stray outside. I think she found out by him bringing back an STD to her, the only way she would know without any doubt. It was incredibly sad for me, they were one of the hottest cpls I ever played with, and we had essentially a relationship, which now is gone. I miss her, she was so hot and beautiful, and him too, and I now wonder would became of their marriage, as well they had two grown daughters.  I noticed also strangely I thought that he would never go down on her, and that she had one the most beautiful vaginas I had ever enjoyed. It was beautiful, she had very large labia, over an inch long, and she would literally open like a flower that was in bloom when she got hot and wet. Needles to say I would go down on her every chance I got, and for as long as she wanted. I thought it strange with a wife so hot and beautiful he would never do that for her.

• Like 4

I know I owe everyone an update - been a crazy period.  My wife and Tom are still an item.  It is evolving and I am involved so I am fully aware.  When I get a chance to share more in full I will.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

hta49, this has been one incredibly hot story so far.  I must admit that her lover, being your rival in the past, put a little extra hotness in the story. I certainly hope they were able to continue their relationship as all three of you seemed to be enjoying it in different ways.  I do love that after he fucked her, she only jerked you off, making a statement that her pussy was really only for his cock that night.  Thanks for sharing all this!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just read all this. This reminded me my wife Debbie worked with I did not like. Just something about him. Ken was a player & Debbie told me he had fucked all the single woman & bragged about it. When I stopped by the store he would see me & stand close to Debbie & whisper something to her. He had a way looking down to you. When I was in the break room waiting for Debbie to get off work, Ken smiled at me & told said "So Debbie says you are a cuckold?" I was stunned & didn't say anything. Ken smiled & told me "that's OK Debbie told me if I get your permission I can fuck her married pussy?" I stammered and mumbled  "No you can't." He laughed and told me He wasn't asking. Where do you want me to fuck your wife? here are work, my place, a hotel or your bedroom?. It's going to happen." I lost my nerve, and nodded. He said "Now call Debbie up stairs and tell her she will be MR. Ken's Property this weekend & she will be coming home with me."  I did as I was told & went home, leaving my wife with him.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I think this story is super hot, even hotter to imagine it ending in divorce with his rival winning again and taking his wife.  Leaving him all alone, sad, crying and unable to stop jerking off about it.  I don't have any rivals, per say, but if I did...  boy wouldn't this be a hot situation to find yourself in!

• 3 years later...
On 12/21/2018 at 8:11 PM, hta49 said:

So to follow up on what happened next...

I went to the room and I told my wife who it was that had just fucked her.  She just kind of stared at me like why didn't you just get up and stop it.  She kind of understood my dilemma but also said I shouldn't have let her go through it.  I asked how it all went down and she asked if I really wanted to know given the circumstances and I said yes, might as well.

She said he was attractive, funny and they hit it off right away and she knew immediately she wasn't going to text me and that she was going to fuck him if he made any indication he wanted to.  Obviously he did.  I knew I had the tape at that point, which she didn't know about, so I knew I'd see what went down.  She told me he knew she was married from the beginning but didn't care and it was her who suggested they go to the room.  She said he was maybe not the longest cock she'd ever had (had a real long ex-boyfriend) but definitely had the thickest and had better than average length as well.  Of course I asked how much bigger than me and she just said, well, a lot.  She said the sex was really good and she had a good time but now was a little unsure about everything since someone that "knew" us also knew our secret.

I didn't get to watch the tape till the next day.  Needless to say she felt the sex was a lot better than good.  I have never seen her like that.  She must have cum 5-6 times and Tom was right, it took awhile for her to take all of him but she did.    There was also a lot she didn't tell me.  He didn't wear a condom (which was something we always said would occur) and he came inside her and then after he had cum the first time and they were talking and he got hard again she blew him and swallowed him - something she doesn't do for me.  It was hard to make out the conversation due to the video being recorded from across room but the sex sounds were unmistakable.  It was erotic as hell even though it was my wife.  I was hard as a rock the whole time watching it with mixed emotions and had a powerful orgasm watching the video.

I wasn't sure how to process all of it but a week later it was late on Friday night and I was in the kitchen and about to go to bed when my wife's phone got a text.  It was from a number that didn't have a name and it said "you left your sunglasses here".  I felt that odd because I figured most of her friends names pop up when they call or text but didn't really worry about it until I was trying to fall asleep.  Something didn't seem right about it.  The next day I waited till my wife had used her phone and had walked away before the screen lock came on.  I went to her text and sure enough there was an email string.  It said it all.  She said she would stop by when she could that day and the response was only if she could stay a couple hours again.  I wasn't sure exactly who it was but got to thinking it was definitely another man.

Later that day she said she needed to run some errands and told me I should go hit some golf balls or something.  I knew what was up.  I left when she did, waited behind a little and followed her.  She looked really good for running errands it struck me as I watched her leave her car that she had parked in a driveway.  The door opened and there was Tom.  She kissed him in the doorway and went inside.

I had very mixed emotions as I watched her go inside.  She hadn't mentioned a word to me since we left the hotel the week before but they had obviously exchanged numbers and had gotten together at least once before and now a second time in right at seven days.  It didn't take the smartest man to know he was fucking her again.  I went home, watched the tape and jerked off and when my wife got home almost three hours since she had left she went right in to shower saying she felt grimy from running around.  While she was in the shower I went to the closet and could smell the sex on her panties, not to mention see the stains.  She was of course too tired for me that night.

All in all it has now been three weeks since they first met up.  I have at least two more instances where her story for being gone and home late didn't add up so I of course figured those times at a minimum she has been with Tom.  I'm really not sure what to do.  I mean this guy I don't really like is fucking my wife regularly now.  He knows it.  I know it and my wife knows it.  Obviously the sex is that good for her and he probably loves the idea that he is fucking her still and behind my back now.  Not sure what my next move is but will keep everyone posted.

lusting

• Like 2