CuckoldFart.com

Wife beds hometown rival

hta49

CUCKOLD TEST

This really is a great situation to deal with. It adds so many mixed feelings into it all.

Would be good if he had a bigger cock than you too, and good if she likes him and wants to do him more often. 

This will put you in a much better place with regards to learning to be a great cuck. 

Hopefully he gets to do your wife on a regular basis.

Maybe he starts to call your wife on a Saturday afternoon and wants to meet up on a Saturday night, ruining any plans you have with your wife.

See your wife change her plans to accommodate him, and leave you with nothing but thoughts in your head of your rival fucking her. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

What do you want? obviously you like the lifestyle you have started. I would worry more about her lying that’s not a good sign. It sucks he is a rival and knows he’s fucking ur wife is that a deal breaker if so tell her. Will she even stop fucking him? She’s already fucking him behind your back. How much of a cuck do you want to be?

• Like 5

Rubbish her telling you know she cheat you on your back. forbid her to meet him again she she don't want to broke your marriage and punish her arranging  a gangbank with a lot of guys (better if coworker9 that will use and abuse her in all holes the whole night.

(do you not think it's a good idea?)

Dude,in my mind she is "CHEATING" not cuckolding.......I would check her on that ...let her know you know what's up....

If she wants to just fuck behind your back...and refuses to  share the details of her this dude activities ....I don't understand the idea of being all shady and secretive ...when you want her to fuck other people......

Fucking behind your back is just wrong to me... there is a huge difference in hotwife/cuckold and cheating .....

I mean I like when my wife fucks others...as long as I'm included ..either by being present to watch/listen/join....or know about the meeting BEFOREHAND and and getting ALL the details when she returns....If I cannot be present pics/video would be nice..but hearing the details of how things went,,,anything to make me FEEL included ...ya know.     just my thoughts

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Update:

So my wife came to me this morning and said she needed to talk.  So we sat down and she came clean.  She said after I told her who Tom was she started to worry the next day that her secret was out.  Two days after they first fucked he texted her to say he enjoyed meeting her and their time together and nothing else.  She didn't know whether to respond to him or not but did feeling not responding could make matters worse.  She told him she enjoyed herself too and that she didn't realize he knew me.  After some back and forth where she explained how important it was to her to keep this discreet she agreed to meet him to talk it through and he told her he'd like to get a better understanding of why she was there that night.

She went to his house after work the next day (thought she went to the gym) and she said she explained our little game which got them both worked up and she ended up fucking him in his kitchen.  She told him after she was mad at herself and he asked her if I had told her about the tape.  She did not know and she was not happy.  Tom told her he regretted doing it now but that at the time he thought it was a good idea.  She was mad that I hadn't told her about it.  They fucked again before she left.

The next time she was with him was when I followed her (which she doesn't know I did).  She told me she was drawn to the sex and still mad that she felt like I hadn't been honest with her about the tape.  They had sex - great sex she said - and before she left she asked Tom why he didn't like me.  She said after a pause he said he really didn't know why.  It had just started that way a long time ago and never changed and it was at a time when we were young and competitive.  He told her that he and I would probably be friends if we had ever been on same teams.  She confessed to him that she felt guilty but that she really enjoyed the sex but wasn't sure she could keep it up.  He told her she needed to talk to me.

So back to the conversation my wife said we needed to talk about this and whether she needed to stop.  She asked if I had watched the tape and I said yes.  She said she had looked for it and hadn't seen it.  She asked if I jerked off watching it and I said yes.  How much she asked and I said quite a bit.  Then she just asked me, noticing I was hard, does it bother you that I have fucked him again.  I told her a little because I didn't know but I guess it also turned me on.  Then she asked if I wanted her to stop?  I told her I need to think about it.  She said that was fine but that if I wanted her stop she also wanted me to destroy the tape.  It was a good conversation - most everything is out in the open.

So I'm thinking about it... and am somewhat torn on how I want to respond. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, hta49 said:

Update:

So my wife came to me this morning and said she needed to talk.  So we sat down and she came clean.  She said after I told her who Tom was she started to worry the next day that her secret was out.  Two days after they first fucked he texted her to say he enjoyed meeting her and their time together and nothing else.  She didn't know whether to respond to him or not but did feeling not responding could make matters worse.  She told him she enjoyed herself too and that she didn't realize he knew me.  After some back and forth where she explained how important it was to her to keep this discreet she agreed to meet him to talk it through and he told her he'd like to get a better understanding of why she was there that night.

She went to his house after work the next day (thought she went to the gym) and she said she explained our little game which got them both worked up and she ended up fucking him in his kitchen.  She told him after she was mad at herself and he asked her if I had told her about the tape.  She did not know and she was not happy.  Tom told her he regretted doing it now but that at the time he thought it was a good idea.  She was mad that I hadn't told her about it.  They fucked again before she left.

The next time she was with him was when I followed her (which she doesn't know I did).  She told me she was drawn to the sex and still mad that she felt like I hadn't been honest with her about the tape.  They had sex - great sex she said - and before she left she asked Tom why he didn't like me.  She said after a pause he said he really didn't know why.  It had just started that way a long time ago and never changed and it was at a time when we were young and competitive.  He told her that he and I would probably be friends if we had ever been on same teams.  She confessed to him that she felt guilty but that she really enjoyed the sex but wasn't sure she could keep it up.  He told her she needed to talk to me.

So back to the conversation my wife said we needed to talk about this and whether she needed to stop.  She asked if I had watched the tape and I said yes.  She said she had looked for it and hadn't seen it.  She asked if I jerked off watching it and I said yes.  How much she asked and I said quite a bit.  Then she just asked me, noticing I was hard, does it bother you that I have fucked him again.  I told her a little because I didn't know but I guess it also turned me on.  Then she asked if I wanted her to stop?  I told her I need to think about it.  She said that was fine but that if I wanted her stop she also wanted me to destroy the tape.  It was a good conversation - most everything is out in the open. 

So I'm thinking about it... and am somewhat torn on how I want to respond.  

• Like 1

So she was "still mad that she felt like I hadn't been honest with her about the tape" and how should have been you about her not being honest with you, cheating you on your back and, worse, continuing to fuck him. What a whore!

Show us her so we can realize who this bitch is.

• Like 2

One quick real-time update...

My wife dropped our off at her parents for the night and Tom is now coming to our house at 7 PM so they we could talk without a lot of distractions at a restaurant.  My wife has been getting ready for over an hour now.  There are only a few ways this can go tonight but I have been told by my wife that I am not to hold back during this talk of how we got to this place... knots are already in my stomach.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I've done that to my cucky several times, and one time it was with a fellow from his work that he didn't care for. I met him at his staff Christmas party and hit it off. I didn't know my husband didn't like him until the fellow told me about it. He was fucking me for about three weeks when my husband found out. He wasn't too happy but the little growth in his pants told me that he liked it more than he let on. When I pointed it out he was a little embarassed but he told me it was a turn-on to know that his rival was fucking me bareback. We dated for about 6 months before he had to move from the area. During that time they made up their differences and became friends. My cucky would greet him at the door with a beer and we'd go up to our bedroom for hours of sex while my husband watched TV (and masturbated with the TV muted, listening to us fuck) lol.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1