CuckoldFart.com

He wants her all to himself

Camilleri

So this is my story...I’ve fantasized a lot about seeing my wife with another man. After lots of talk and convincing we’ve tried it and I became addicted to seeing her with other bigger men.

after about five men which we did not know before, I thought I’ll ask her if she wanted to fuck one of her exes which she did mention before as being quite good in bed with her. So I asked her to text him. Surprisingly he did accept the offer easier than we both thought. 

On the day we were meeting, she took the extra effort to prepare herself, even going out to buy some new sexy lingerie for her to wear for him!

To cut a long story short, he was at our house at the time we tild him sharp. He was hesitant at first but then i started undressing her infront of him. They were both a bit shy at first, but once I slid my finger in her pussy he bacame horny. He then ther her on the couch and fucked the fuck out of her just before I coold continue to do anything. I loved seeing her moaning and enjoying him so much. Before he even came once, I have already cum twice while I had clothes on.Maybe that’s why she loves his cock so much.

This went on for at least another three times, but when I contacted him for the fourth he told me there was something he should talk to me about. I was a bit shocked to say the least but told him I was ready to listen to what he had to say. He went in saying that as much he likes fucking her he’s not comfortable with me around and as long as she’s not alone he won’t be fucking her agian.

what do you guys think I should do? I haven’t spoken to her yet about this issue, but she is begging for his dick once more!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

CUCKOLD TEST

1 hour ago, twbacuck said:

tell him no if he cant accept what your needs and wants are why let him share your wife just my thoughts

Well that was my initial thought, but then I came up with another idea. I would allow for her to see him on condition that I get to hear everything through a mobile phone call which he would not be aware of. I still had the enjoyment of hearing her moaning and enjoying him, but on the other had would love to watch live!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, captainblack said:

You are correct.  If she is having fun fucking him she will keep doing it.

if she does keep seeing him your doomed it has to be your way or goodbye  myself id front both of them if they don't like it good bye you can be cucokld with out this if your wife isn't with you you are dreaming plenting of bulls try this crap sorry I find it so upsetting there is not amy thought for the cuck I'm different id explode the bull would find out don't push your luck not all cucks are weak I'm the other endid teach the bull a lesson if he crosses the line my thoughts

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

There is obviously history between, to me it would seem like his attempt to win her back.  If she is worth being in a relationship with then she won’t see him behind your back.  Guys are a dime a dozen, she can find a new one anytime she likes. 

Well, the only history they have was always pure roug sex...but they did it for quiite a long time bedor we even met! 

Let me ahow you the idea of fucking her...

8F5398D0-321F-43DD-8342-9DE3E1E9E109.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m gonna stay out of advicing on this. My wife fucks with me present and she fucks alone. I’m fine with either. But if I wasn’t fine with her fucking men alone I would stop that. 

But I believe in pleasing my wife so I let her do as she please.  As long as she gives me details. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Camilleri said:

Well, the only history they have was always pure roug sex...but they did it for quiite a long time bedor we even met! 

Let me ahow you the idea of fucking her...

8F5398D0-321F-43DD-8342-9DE3E1E9E109.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Bimarried001 said:

I’m gonna stay out of advicing on this. My wife fucks with me present and she fucks alone. I’m fine with either. But if I wasn’t fine with her fucking men alone I would stop that. 

But I believe in pleasing my wife so I let her do as she please.  As long as she gives me details. 

The playing alone isn’t what’s bothersome, but he stated that he is an ex and he’s the one dropping ultimatums. If it was her idea then yes maybe, but to me the other guy doesn’t get to make demands, only requests. It’s for her pleasure not his. 

• Like 4

Don't allow the third party to make demands...he should be a tool/toy like a dildo but should have no say in the arrangements and shouldn't be able to deviate from the conditions set between yourself an the wife.   If she disrespects you to go behind you back you might not have the right relationship. 

• Like 2

I think your first two sentences says it all.  You two got into this because you wanted to watch her.  If this guy isn't supportive of that, then he isn't the right guy for you.  Full stop.  With a little bit of effort you guys can find someone who is both able take care of her sexual needs and enjoys having you watch.  Plenty of us are aroused by having the cuckolds watch us.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

The playing alone isn’t what’s bothersome, but he stated that he is an ex and he’s the one dropping ultimatums. If it was her idea then yes maybe, but to me the other guy doesn’t get to make demands, only requests. It’s for her pleasure not his. 

You hit the nail on the head.  When I am with a couple, I realize that I am an "invited guest."  I can, should, and do express my opinions on things, but the final say is theirs.  My job as the bull is to help them explore the lifestyle and their desires, but that is done through encouragement, not ultimatums.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SandL

This is where I’d want my husband to stand up for “us” and our marriage. Sounds rich coming from me and knowing our past, but it is. As others have made clear this is about you and her. He’s the toy being played with...not you or your wife. This is where you play your most important role. Protecting her and your marriage. She may not be thinking completely clear because of the pleasure she’s receiving and may be vulnerable to making bad choices right now...and that’s where you step up. Protect her and your marriage from many heart wrenching regrets (hers and yours) that will come if you don’t. She will love you for it, if she loves you at all...even if she is disappointed if the asshole has to move on. 

On 3/14/2019 at 1:16 PM, Camilleri said:

So this is my story...I’ve fantasized a lot about seeing my wife with another man. After lots of talk and convincing we’ve tried it and I became addicted to seeing her with other bigger men.

after about five men which we did not know before, I thought I’ll ask her if she wanted to fuck one of her exes which she did mention before as being quite good in bed with her. So I asked her to text him. Surprisingly he did accept the offer easier than we both thought. 

On the day we were meeting, she took the extra effort to prepare herself, even going out to buy some new sexy lingerie for her to wear for him!

To cut a long story short, he was at our house at the time we tild him sharp. He was hesitant at first but then i started undressing her infront of him. They were both a bit shy at first, but once I slid my finger in her pussy he bacame horny. He then ther her on the couch and fucked the fuck out of her just before I coold continue to do anything. I loved seeing her moaning and enjoying him so much. Before he even came once, I have already cum twice while I had clothes on.Maybe that’s why she loves his cock so much.

This went on for at least another three times, but when I contacted him for the fourth he told me there was something he should talk to me about. I was a bit shocked to say the least but told him I was ready to listen to what he had to say. He went in saying that as much he likes fucking her he’s not comfortable with me around and as long as she’s not alone he won’t be fucking her agian.

what do you guys think I should do? I haven’t spoken to her yet about this issue, but she is begging for his dick once more!

So it’s been a month now,  what has come about “her ex” dropping ultimatums?  Did he get his way or did you man up and put a stop to it? 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:34 PM, justpete said:

Seems like you enjoy the situation just as much as they do. I say, let it be and see where this all goes.

I agree, their sexual experimenting and their full expression of passion needs o have some privacy....let it be, enjoy her dedication to his fucking and his need to feel owbnership