CuckoldFart.com

worst idea ever

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

34 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Don’t start.  To each their own. Just going to throw it out there that I am pretty religious, and no not catholic, lol.  Although I do have several friends who are  atheists and we’ve all agreed not to talk about about religions and politics.  

Even though I’ve heard them on more than one occasion screaming and moaning “ OH GOD”.  😂😂😂

if they're moaning "oh god" it's about your pussy. 😻

reasonable people can disagree reasonably

i have an intense dislike (i admit it) for "magical thinking"

i do, however, support your right to anything, including religion, that brings you comfort

since the topic is things we hate, i think it's legitimate for me to include it as i really do hate that institution

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Many things can be looked at as magical thinking, science for instance is based on a lot of theories that have not been proven and may never will,  even some that have been proven have been questioned. To me there is a place and a need for religion, it gives people a reason to be good, and keeps the world from burning. 

I can understand your last point. But, I’m a good person, and do good things, for no other reason other than to be a good person.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Not saying that anyone who doesn’t believe in religion isn’t a good person, I absolutely love my friends who don’t,  but one can not argue the point that it doesn’t hurt with the moral compass and that in the past few decades with the decline of religion in the world that it has taken a turn for the worse, from  terrorism to school shootings

I disagree. That stuff was always happening, maybe not to the extent of today, we just have a larger media presence today to cover it all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

You are %100 correct in hearing about more of it because of a larger media and social media, but the first mass school shooting was 20 yrs ago in Colorado, since then it has seems like there are a few a years now, and not just schools, but churches, clubs and public gatherings I partially blame that on the media for the way they cover it. But the facts are it does happen more often and it’s not just hearing about it.  And that’s just shooting not including terrorism. 

That wasn’t the first mass shooting in America...there was the Camden shootings in 1949, the University of Texas shootings in 1966, etc. Columbine was just the first with a major mass media presence.

This is due to the ease with which weapons can be purchased in the United States. In Italy it is much more complicated to buy weapons and these things do not happen. Obama tried to limit the use of weapons in the U.S.  but the lobbies are too strong and failed in its intent.

• Confused 1

On 5/8/2019 at 8:57 PM, secondjag said:

Let's have some fun (try to keep it sexual).  Tell us the worst idea ever, I'll go first

Pantyhose.  Fuck I hate them.  Would so like to punch the MAN who invented them in the face. Ugh!

i wear thong if i wear panties at all hate panty hose stockings with heels

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jmontagn said:

In the course of human history more blood has been spilled in the name of organized religion, than for any other reason. Organized religion is all about control and money.

agreed.  it is also designed to do something else;  keep women down

• Like 2
  • Confused 1