CuckoldFart.com

worst idea ever

secondjag

On 5/9/2019 at 12:38 PM, leone55 said:

This is due to the ease with which weapons can be purchased in the United States. In Italy it is much more complicated to buy weapons and these things do not happen. Obama tried to limit the use of weapons in the U.S.  but the lobbies are too strong and failed in its intent.

I own a shit ton of weapons 4 M1garands 2mini 14's,1sks,1dragonov,7mm mag,4 30.06,2Ruger vaqueros,1ruger P95.40s&w,ruger P90 9mm(pre ban)15 shot clips,S&W model10MP,Steven Model 1117a double barrel 12ga,2 stainless 870 express 12ga,several other handguns,swords,knives,and bayonets....just to scratch the surface of the fire power I own/collect......

A gun is a tool,much like a hammer,..in the wrong hands BOTH are dangerous/deadly....

I HAVE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF GOING ON SHOOTING SPREE.....just my thoughts on this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

1 hour ago, Kaktuscpl said:

I own a shit ton of weapons 4 M1garands 2mini 14's,1sks,1dragonov,7mm mag,4 30.06,2Ruger vaqueros,1ruger P95.40s&w,ruger P90 9mm(pre ban)15 shot clips,S&W model10MP,Steven Model 1117a double barrel 12ga,2 stainless 870 express 12ga,several other handguns,swords,knives,and bayonets....just to scratch the surface of the fire power I own/collect......

A gun is a tool,much like a hammer,..in the wrong hands BOTH are dangerous/deadly....

I HAVE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF GOING ON SHOOTING SPREE.....just my thoughts on this

damn, that is a shit ton!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kaktuscpl said:

Are you getting ready for a war?

.....just my thoughts on this  😂😂

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Harley8176 said:

NO, SORRY! bimarried001 kids should never be a judgement free zone.. specially when it comes to a adult site and adult topics. The fact you are into incest. Hey to each there own. HOWEVER Keep it adult tho not with kids. You and topics like yours will be the reason me and my Adult  hairy pussy women will remove ourselves from this site.  Should be for adults and adult ONLY CONTENT.... not interested in what you bring to this site. And really you shouldn't be allowed... 

Interesting how you guys just assume that incest is with kids. Mmmmmmmm. 

2 minutes ago, secondjag said:

electric cars, hate them

Not going to lie.....Kind of want to drive one of those smart cars,and play bumper cars on the freeway.....just to see how much shit we  can fuck up.....WITHOUT DYING,OR GETTING HURT  lmfao

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Kaktuscpl said:

Not going to lie.....Kind of want to drive one of those smart cars,and play bumper cars on the freeway.....just to see how much shit we  can fuck up.....WITHOUT DYING,OR GETTING HURT  lmfao

NEVER going to get a proper automotive thrill that way

• Haha 1

On 5/11/2019 at 9:28 PM, Harley8176 said:

NO, SORRY! bimarried001 kids should never be a judgement free zone.. specially when it comes to a adult site and adult topics. The fact you are into incest. Hey to each there own. HOWEVER Keep it adult tho not with kids. You and topics like yours will be the reason me and my Adult  hairy pussy women will remove ourselves from this site.  Should be for adults and adult ONLY CONTENT.... not interested in what you bring to this site. And really you shouldn't be allowed... 

as a dad, i feel i have to agree.  NOTHING with kids is an absolute.  My rules are simple;  no kids, no animals, no cruelty to women.  

just my two cents