CuckoldFart.com

Any cuck regret stories?

Playtime Chicago

I was wondering if any guys had any regrets or changes of heart after watching another man empty his balls into your wife . Did you have so much jealousy and just wish you had left your desire as a fantasy ? Did your wife treat you different afterwards and you wish you could go back to the way it was before ? Was reality so far different from fantasy that you wish you hadn't done it ? I am curious as to other opinions . I am still working on having my wife take a a big load from another man but have seen people say be careful what you wish for . Please tell me your honest feelings . Inbox me if you would rather share privately . 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests

I don't, but I do have a friend that does.  I don't give him much credit, though, because he is just a negative person overall.

However, in my opinion, this lifestyle takes a lot of self confidence on the husbands part.  Keep these things in mind:

- Your wife will more than likely enjoy sex more with her bf's than with you.

- Once you start, it might be impossible to stop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/4/2019 at 5:05 PM, Playtime Chicago said:

Thanks, I am an extremely confident guy . I don't think In would have any regrets . I don't fear her leaving me. I just want her to have as much pleasure as possible . That's the way I see it . It's hot for me to watch it also . That's another thing that I get from it . Thanks for the rep!y . 

Then you will probably do well, so "continue" would be my recommendation.

My wife loves the freedom she has to date and have sex with other men.  The only negative, for her, is that it brings unwanted drama into her life at times.  But only a small part of the time.

If you truly are an extremely self confident guy and she is the type of woman that can "play'" with other men yet stay committed to you, then the two of you probably have the ingredients for this.

You will really enjoy this.  It is soooooo much more fun than a vanilla relationship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/4/2019 at 7:05 PM, Playtime Chicago said:

Thanks, I am an extremely confident guy . I don't think In would have any regrets . I don't fear her leaving me. I just want her to have as much pleasure as possible . That's the way I see it . It's hot for me to watch it also . That's another thing that I get from it . Thanks for the rep!y . 

Great question and response.  I appreciate you getting the conversation started.  Pflash99 has a lot of experience and advice to offer, so I would definitely pay attention to his responses.

My experience is that every husband experiences some level of jealousy.  The interesting aspect is that the jealousy is actually part of the excitement for the husbands.  They're jealous of what her lovers can do to her, but that is exactly why the husbands seek out capable lovers in the first place.  Jealousy only really becomes a problem when it creates resentment and when it becomes the focus of the husband vice the pleasure of watching his wife.  

Luckily that has never become an issue with my couples, but I have heard about it happening with other lifestyle couples.  I think something that has helped me is that I care about the cuckold's experience and growth as well.  If the cucks are enjoying themselves and feel connected to the relationship, they will be the biggest cheerleaders for the relationship.  If they are treated like third wheels, they can become jealous and resentful.

I've never had a husband from one of my couples he regretted it and wish he could go back, but once again I've only had positive experiences with my couples.  I think each husband struggles a bit realizing that they are not stereotypical alpha men in the bedroom, but the other feeling is a relief at being freed from trying to live up to that stereotype. A lot of husbands feel a great deal of stress trying to live up to that stereotype and being solely responsible for their wife's pleasure.  Getting involved in the lifestyle frees them from that and allows them the opportunity to be themselves.

One way the wives see their husbands differently is that they see how loving and caring their husbands are.  How they love them so much that they are willing to put her needs first.  That is very endearing and helps to strengthen marriages.

• Like 4

Athlete951 hit the nail on the head, Playtime Chicago.

My wife and I have been doing this for over 30 years.  My wife has had many, many bf's over the years and the ones that didn't last very long were the guys that became too demanding of her and/or tried to slowly squeeze me out.  The ones that were successful were the guys that became my friend as well.  Or, if we were friends already, we remained friends.  Not all bulls can do that.  

I did struggle a little in the beginning.  As I watched and observed other men fuck my wife, I realized how varied the sexual talents and capabilities of men can be.  Thus, I learned that my talents and capabilities were way less than some of these guys.  Although it is natural for all men to want to think they are the alpha male, that is simply not the case.  I am not, but I was able to slowly accept this.  

It reminded me of being on a football team.  Although I wanted to be the star player, I wasn't.  I was a lineman.  But, I was still part of the team and friends with the star players.

Nevertheless, I have been very good friends with many of my wife's bulls.  We became a very strong trio.  The three of us would share one bed, shower together and even travel together.  Although these guys would be my wife's primary sex partner, outside the bedroom, we would ski, mountain bike, workout together, etc. 

My wife's abilities make this work, for us, as well.  She is the type of woman that can have sex with other men and not lose the love and devotion she feels for me.  When it is just her and I, we still laugh together, hold hands and I can see and feel the love we share.

As she has learned, though, there is a big difference between making love vs getting "Fucked."  When she and I have sex, we make love.  I'm very submissive, so it's slow, tender and intimate.  Rarely do I give her an orgasm.  That is simply who I am.  She enjoys it and desires it a few times a month (on average) from me.  However, she craves getting fucked by a dominant, aggressive man, with a big cock than can make her squirt and have multiple O's every day of her life.  That is not who I am, lol, so that is what she looks for in a bull.  

Believe me, lol, there are men out there that have those talents and capabilities.  Luckily, nothing turns me on more than watching another man fuck my wife into screaming, squirting, sweaty exhaustion, lol. And, like Athlete951 said, I have learned to appreciate these men, because it frees me of that expectation.

• Like 4

• 2 years later...
On 9/8/2019 at 10:58 AM, athlete951 said:

My experience is that every husband experiences some level of jealousy.  The interesting aspect is that the jealousy is actually part of the excitement for the husbands.  They're jealous of what her lovers can do to her, but that is exactly why the husbands seek out capable lovers in the first place.

On 9/8/2019 at 10:58 AM, athlete951 said:

One way the wives see their husbands differently is that they see how loving and caring their husbands are.  How they love them so much that they are willing to put her needs first.  That is very endearing and helps to strengthen marriages.

I would pretty much agree with that. Rather than being self-confident - not something I'd ever regard myself as - I was sure our marriage was strong enough and trusting enough for us to explore the cuckold lifestyle. I've no idea where the fantasy came from with me. I'd have gone ballistic at the prospect of my first wife or the woman I lived with after her having sex with other men, but with Debbie, after a few years together, I found the idea very arousing.

As I worked shifts, one week early, one week late, Debbie developed a social life of her own, be it out with her mates on a girls night out, drinking at my works' social club bar or out playing darts for a ladies team in local pubs and clubs. She'd sometimes come home and confess to having been chatted up or groped and this added something to our love-making. Without realising it at the time I think I felt it almost inevitable that she'd give into temptation sooner rather than later and that too turned me on. I let her know that I'd actually be okay if it happened, though her first reaction was, "Yeah, as if!" Later the introduction of a realistic-looking dildo into the bedroom pushed the idea further, with her cumming more than usual when I told her how good it was watching "another man's cock" going in and out of her pussy and how naughty she was doing it with him right in front of her husband. She smiled and murmured, "Yep! But you love it!"

It was to be 2 years before she actually took the plunge though, accepting the offer of a date from a young customer at the shop she worked in. He took her for a drink after work one evening, then back to his place where they had sex 3 times.  Back home we chatted about her evening and made love, discussing what should happen next. She was keen to start seeing him on a regular basis, maybe a couple of times a week and I was more than happy for my wife to have a toy-boy as her "bit on the side". A couple of days later though, the "cuckold angst" kicked in big-time. I became not so much jealus, but definitely anxious and very insecure and as we'd agreed that if either of us weren't happy, we'd stop, she agreed not to see him again. Coupled with the fact that he didn't bother with her straight away afterwards, she felt embarrassed, dirty and used and we endured a few quiet days, but I re-assured her that everything was still good between us. It had been something we'd both wanted her to try and no harm had been done.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but in retrospect I should of held my nerve and let her carry on seeing him. He did turn up eventually eager to fuck her again, but she turned him down. As the years passed though, I felt the urge again and would mention it from time to time in bed. Her initial response was, "I'm not going down that road again", later softening to a "maybe", and eventually a "Are you sure you'd be able to handle it better this time?" Satisfied with my reply that we were older and wiser now, she re-embarked on her extra-marital activities. 9 years had passed and the advent of the internet, social media and dating websites made it much easier for my wife. I had no such anxiety or insecurity problems this time and she seized the opportunity to date and sleep with several guys. Her preference was much younger men, early-mid 20s, but I even agreed to let her go with an ex-work colleague of mine, a proper ladies man who'd been after my wife for years. Me and him had never particularly got on at work, he'd put me down and criticise the way I did the job, but Debbie liked him and when she said he'd found her on Faceb00k and was hitting on her, I had no hesitation in suggesting she go for it. I'll always remember picking her up from near his house after he'd fucked her for the first time. I wasn't jealous at all, nor anxious or insecure this time, if anything a bit stunned that he'd finally got Debbie into bed after years of trying and perhaps even revelling in the knowledge that him fucking my wife was probably the biggest put-down of all as I pictured his smug, triumphant smirk as my wife spread her legs for him and he entered her at long last.

Debbie told me on more than one occasion that his cock was half the size of mine, but he clearly had something I didn't as they fucked on and off for 2-3 years before he moved away. He was stocky and heavily-tattooed in comparison to my skinny frame and fucked her hard when she needed that rather than our more gentle, considerate love-making.

What is worth remembering is that once the deed is done, it can't be undone. Your wife cannot be unfucked if you change your mind about it. That was never a problem for me though. Although we never called it "being unfaithful" or "cheating", I rather enjoyed knowing my wife had "been unfaithful", be it that first time with the lad from the shop or in later years when she went with several men. As it had been my idea and I had encouraged and persuaded her to do it we just called it "being naughty".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Once, me and my wife were having another couple as friends.They had an issue with the man's fertility and they could not have a baby.Also after our wives talked about it,she told my wife that they do not want a random sperm donor,but someone who they know.She also told my wife that she wanted to fuck other men,but also that her husband was vaguely suggesting so.Wife told her that she is fuxking anyone she wants and that we are excellent,because it works for us and she was excited.

Also, she told my wife,after some days, that if we were ok to have unprotected sex,all of us and we agreed.The thing was that they wanted me to get her pregnant.

After I fucked her and he saw me cum in her pussy he started crying.And he left.Sad...
I took some more rides on his wife while my wife pegging me.

Our way of life is not for all...So yes,there will be regrets.

• Thanks 1