CuckoldFart.com

Elaine's First Time

robert smith

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...

I mentioned in my first posting on this thread that I did some swinging and wife swapping with my first wife.  After we got divorced and before I met Elaine I got involved with some couples as a bull.  Here is one of those funtimes

After I responded to an ad for a MFM, and about a month of chatting, we all had decided there was obvious chemistry, and agreed to meet. They lived about an hour from me, so we chose a location in the middle. It was a good first meeting, where we all enjoyed dinner and drinks, some heavy flirting with her, without any drama, all good. 

After we left the restaraunt, I walked them out to their car, and Sue and I engaged in a very passionate kiss/full body embrace. I pulled her body to me where she could feel the growing buldge in my pants. Paul looked on and watched with his apparent satisfaction and approval. We parted ways that 1st evening with each of us filled with desire and anticipation of our next meeting. We chatted by phone a bit when I got home to confirm everyone's desire to move forward.

After some schedule juggling, we finally nailed a date where we would meet again. I drove near there house, we met for an early dinner, then agreed to follow them back to their place. When we arrived, Sue excused herself to change into something a little more comfy and sexy. I chatted with Paul until she said she was ready and walked into a front room wearing a bustier, garters and stockings, and heels. I felt my cock throbbing as soon as she came into view. I looked at Paul, who met my look with a smile, and nod of approval. I walked directly over to her, and while gripping the cheeks of her bare ass, pulled her against me and began teasing her lips with my own. Paul stated that he would give us some alone time to get to know each other better. With that said, she took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom. After about 5 mts of kissing, roaming hands, and teasing, Sue said she wanted to taste the cock behind that buldge in my pants. Her words no sooner left her mouth until she was on her knees before me, unzipping my pants to free my raging hard on. She sighed after getting her first look and plunged her mouth lover my cock. She was really good, and I could almost immediately feel the excitement building deep in my balls. Meanwhile, while Sue was savagely devouring my cock, Paul walks into the room, and says, "now that didn't take long, did it?" I smiled at him, and told him to sit back, because he was getting ready watch me fuck his wife good, and just like she wanted. Paul obliged, and sat down in a chair after getting his video camera out. He wanted to capture me having her any way I wanted, and fucking her brains out. 

I teased her wet, pussy with the head of my cock, rubbing it in circles on her clit until I was soaked with her juices. Pauls camera was intently focused on the activity. I grabbed my cock, and slapped her wet pussy with it a time or two making wet smacking sounds. Both Sue and Paul both sighed outloud. I teased her more by running the head of my cock up and down between her dripping lips, a little deeper each pass, until ust the head of my cock was inside her wanting pussy. She was squirming on the edge of the bed as I raised and spread her legs, putting them over my arms. Sue started sighing for me to fuck her, and fuck her now! I looked over to Paul, and asked him if he was ready for me to fuck her the way she wanted to be fucked, and he excitedly said yes, he was.

I slowly pushed forward into Sue's tight, wet pussy. She was very tight, and I could see the expression on her face as I continued pushing into her. She was making low, deep, and primal sounds as I started driving into her more. From behind his video camera, Paul said he's never heard her like that before and he thinks she's enjoying herself! I could feel the walls of her wet pussy clamping down on my cock as I started taking long, deep strokes into her. I told both her and Paul to watch my cock disappear into her pussy, and her lips pushing in and pulling out with each stroke. I could feel her body quivering knowing she was going to cum all over me. I didn't want to cum yet, and was into stroking her pussy. When her low growls turned louder, I started pounding at her pussy. My balls were soaked with her juices to the point I could feel it dripping from them, and they weree slapping hard and loudly at her ass as l continued to pound her. She started crying out she was going to cum, and no sooner had she said it, a jet of her cum shot out like a faucet, sending her orgasm squirting all over my cock, stomach and balls! I knew she had mentioned she gets really wet when excited, but she had never mentioned she was a squirter! This sent me over the edge and I started pounding on her pussy even harder. I have always loved a woman that can squirt, and only on one other occasion many years ago, have I encountered a true squirter. I felt my own orgasm approaching fast as I felt my balls swelling while still pounding away on her drenched pussy. The sounds of all the wetness weere also driving me insane! Paul waas still filming and saying that "that is so fucking hot, let him take you baby"!!!!!! I lunged forward ramming my cock as hard and deep into her pussy as I could, she let out a shriek, and said she waas going to cum again. I held my cock in her feeling pulse after pulse of my seed shooting deep in her pussy. I was also making primal grunting sounds as I continued to fill her.... Her pussy was pouring out our combined cum all around my cock, down my legs and balls, and her ass too. I collapsed on top of her for a few minutes literally stuck together from all the cum. When we finally caught our breath, she said "Paul has plenty to clean up now" with a devilish grin. Paul immediately dropped the camera, and got between Sue's legs as I pulled my soaking wet cock from her pussy. She told him to lick her pussy clean, and he said, "Oh God, there's so much!" 

I sat back to regain my coosure long enough to watch Paul come up from Sue's pussy, with a face and mouth full of our still hot cum. He shared the tast of it with Sue as she told him to and was being a good cuck. It didn't take long before my cock was hard again, but I wanted to watch Paul lick every drop of the copious amounts of cum from Sue.'s freshly fucked and filled pussy. I stood up, cock hard once again, and pushed into Sue's mouth while I was watching him still clean her. I told her to lick my cock clean too......

• Like 7

Yes and no.  Met a husband who wanted to introduce he and his wife into the lifestyle.  We met for drinks at a bar one night and seemed to hit it off okay.  I danced with her and played around as much as possible on the dance floor and sitting in a booth with the two of them.  I suggested we go to my house or theirs and they sp looking at hubby suggested going out to their car in the parking lot.  I got in the back seat with her and we started making out like teenagers.  Hubby was watching from the front seat.  I played with her tits and pussy and she pulled out my cock and sucked me off. Hubby seemed to be getting nervous or maybe anxious watching her suck me.  I said let's go somewhere more private and hubby said no.  She started sucking hard and fast and I shot off in her mouth.  She swallowed most and came up with cum dripping down her chin.  He seemed shocked and said that was enough for now and I left. Never heard from hubby again but wifey called me a month later and said he was not sure he could watch another man fuck her.  I thanked her for the fun at the bar and she laughed and said he doesn't have to watch us fuck and where could we hook up. We only did it once bu she was good.  Never knew if they got into the lifestyle or it was just a onetime thing

• Like 6

Yes and no.  Met a husband who wanted to introduce he and his wife into the lifestyle.  We met for drinks at a bar one night and seemed to hit it off okay.  I danced with her and played around as much as possible on the dance floor and sitting in a booth with the two of them.  I suggested we go to my house or theirs and they sp looking at hubby suggested going out to their car in the parking lot.  I got in the back seat with her and we started making out like teenagers.  Hubby was watching from the front seat.  I played with her tits and pussy and she pulled out my cock and sucked me off. Hubby seemed to be getting nervous or maybe anxious watching her suck me.  I said let's go somewhere more private and hubby said no.  She started sucking hard and fast and I shot off in her mouth.  She swallowed most and came up with cum dripping down her chin.  He seemed shocked and said that was enough for now and I left. Never heard from hubby again but wifey called me a month later and said he was not sure he could watch another man fuck her.  I thanked her for the fun at the bar and she laughed and said he doesn't have to watch us fuck and where could we hook up. We only did it once bu she was good.  Never knew if they got into the lifestyle or it was just a onetime thing

Foolish hubby :P

• Like 1

Substitute Stripper (first Gang Bang)

As you can tell from our many stories we try to live out our fantasies.  One of Elaine's was to be a stripper at a bachelor party. I was about to decide that would never happen as she was get older and did not know where we would ever find the right situations.  I have written many stories about our adventures and tried to keep them in somewhat of a chronilogical order but I know they are not exactly as neither is my memory resulting in me saying my wife refused to do certain things, then she suddenly does them.  That is bacause I tended to write the stories as I remember them or certain discussion and subjects come up 

Back when Elaine was about 45 and still semi hot some old friends and I were having a “bachelor party” for Dan, a guy we’ve known since about seventh grade and one of the last single, never-married, and straight guys around. Only, since we’re all in our forties, the bachelor party was pretty lame. Afternoon, Rick’s house, good beer, and college basketball. Nothing wrong, but not much of a party. We did have a stripper lined up as a surprise for Dan, but even that seemed like just a formality for the party, and the agreement Rick made with her was pretty tame – just tits, maybe a peek under the g-string, a little nipple play for Dan – and that seemed fine. 

As time went by, and the beer loosened us up a bit, the thought of a college girl’s tits in Rick’s living room seemed more interesting. She showed up just a few minutes late, but there was a problem. Apparently her boyfriend, who was waiting in the car, had developed a problem with his girl stripping privately for other guys. Rick was talking with her, semi-privately, in the kitchen. She was a nice looking girl, kind of petite, great ass in her jeans and very big tits that her t-shirt couldn’t control. She was really sorry, but she couldn’t go through with it, so she was returning the money Rick had given her up front. 

At this point, I had an idea that I had to try. I stepped out on the patio and called Elaine. As I explained the situation, she figured out where I was going and immediately gave a “you can’t be serious” answer. But I was serious, so I kept trying to convince her what a great chance this was to fulfill her fantasy of stripping. She made me go through the list of who was there, twice, then went silent. Finally she said, “check back with me in ten minutes…I have to think by myself”. I figured there was less than a 50 percent chance of her going through with it, but my cock started to throb in my shorts at the possibility. 

I ran the idea past Rick while I was waiting, and, after he picked his jaw up off the floor, he said he’d much rather see Elaine strip than our youmg stripper. In fact, he was really excited. I held my breath as I called her back… listened to her silence again for a few seconds, then she asked if we could somehow get one of the guys, Dave, to leave. She works with his wife, and didn’t think he’d keep things to himself, and she was probably right. If we could do that, she would come over. I quietly spread the news around to the guys, not telling them the new stripper would be Elaine, and they agreed, for the sake of Dave, to pretend they were ready to leave. Dave isn’t much into parties, and at the suggestion, he was the first out the door. 

I called Elaine back, and it seemed she was getting warmed up to the idea. She asked what she had to do, and I told her to just wear something sexy and take it off slowly. She caught me off guard when she asked, “…well, am I supposed to suck Dan’s cock? I thought the guy getting married usually got something special” Wow! I told her it was definitely up to her, but it sounded incredibly hot. She had always thought Dan was good-looking… Then she said, “Ok, I’ll be there in an hour and a half”, and hung up. An hour and a half? Could we wait that long? 

An hour and a half later, the doorbell rang. I answered the door and understood immediately the reason for the wait. Elaine was seriously dressed up. Her black  dress, the one that I had only seen once at a formal party, clung to her and accentuated her beautiful, tall body. The long slit up the back revealed legs in sheer black stockings, and sexy heels, extra makeup, and some unusual jewelry added just a hint of slut. We shared a long wet kiss, I groped her ass for a second, then led her down the hallway to the living room. 

The guys went silent when they recognized her and there was nothing but the sound of the tv basketball game in the room. A couple mumbled “Hi Elaine”, and she just grinned and took in the scene. She walked to the tv, bent over farther than she had to, ass very high and plenty of leg showing, and turned it off. She pulled a cd out of her purse and asked, rather told, Rick to put it on. As slow, sultry jazz filled the room, Elaine moved slowly around, gently pushing the guys onto chairs or couches. Elaine isn’t the kind of woman you would expect to strip on a pole, but she was taking charge of the room in her own way. 

She gently moved her back side in front of me and, from years of experience, I knew to slide her dress zipper down. Very slowly she moved to the middle of the room and worked the snug dress down. She turned to give me a shot of a new piece of lingerie; a black  bra with the French-cut cups that just lifted her tits, leaving her nipples @@@@@@@. I assumed she had run out to by it for this occasion. She turned to let all the guys take this in while she slowly worked the dress lower. As her waist came into view, I was pleased to see her lacy black garter belt, and as the dress slipped to the floor, there was nothing more than stockings and heels. She seemed to shiver a little with excitement as the guys admired her bare ass and the pretty triangle patch of hair between her legs. 

She stepped over to me, whispered in my ear that she was feeling incredibly hot and …should she suck Dan’s cock? I agreed she was hot, told her how hard I was, and, if she wanted to suck him, she could decide. That’s all she needed. Dan, sitting back in a chair, was suddenly having his jeans undone by my wife. He looked at me, I shrugged and nodded, and he helped her get the pants down. As his cock flopped back on his stomach, my beautiful wife took it in her mouth, moistening his whole length until it slid easily between her lips. I dropped my pants at this point, and I think the others did then, too. Elaine was obviously enjoying sucking…no, making love to another man’s cock, and I was as hard as I’ve ever been. She got Dan’s whole pubic area sloppy wet, moving down to lick his balls, the back to his rod, gripping its base with one hand. With her other hand, she slowly rubbed her pussy, giving us a nice view since she was kneeling in front of Dan’s chair. Elaine broke the silence when she removed the cock from her mouth long enough to tell Dan she could taste his pre-cum, then shoved him back in. Dan quietly asked her to slow down, but she didn’t listen. He gave up holding it after a couple more minutes, arched back, and started fucking Elaine’s mouth. She moaned and gagged just a little as he pushed his cock in and out. When Dan announced he was going to cum, he gently lifted her head back, but she pushed against him, keeping up her motion on his cock. Dan let out a moan, and Elaine a muffled MMMMMM! As he obviously released four or five squirts of cum into her mouth. My wife’s mouth, filled with another man’s cock and cum…I had to stop stroking myself or I would cum soon, to. 

Elaine allowed some of Dan’s load of semen to drip onto his balls, but swallowed most of it. She stood up and moved over next to me on the couch. I think we were all a little shocked at what had happened, and Elaine pulled me close. She whispered to me, “What now?” and I responded by kissing her, still tasting cum in her mouth. I caressed her lovely, erect nipples, and she moved my hand to her crotch. Funny, I thought, we were in a pretty typical foreplay position for us, except five of my friends were watching. We kept kissing, my fingers lightly stroking her pussy, gently slipping in, and moistening her clit. I moved down to suck Elaine’s tits, and her stomach tightened with a gentle orgasm. We kept on through a couple more mini-climaxes, then I moved to my knees between her legs. As licked and then sucked at her beautiful cunt, keeping two fingers slipping in and out, Elaine’s stomach muscles tightened and she bucked with a stronger orgasm, moaning softly. I glanced around the room and saw everyone with a hard-on, including Dan. As much as I wanted to fuck this hot woman, I decided to wait…I’ll have plenty of chances. I wanted to see what else might happen. 

I moved back up to the couch, next to Elaine, and caressed her inner thighs as we kissed deeply. She smiled and just seemed to relax. Then I realized Rick had moved up close, on his knees, staring at the pussy right in front of him. We looked at each other, then she gave a slight nod to Rick. Elaine pulled her legs back a bit, knees a little higher, and laid her right hand on her stomach, right above her pubic hair. Rick eased forward and slipped into her wet vagina, slowly working his cock in to the balls. Elaine sort of cooed with pleasure, and I started to move away so she could fuck Rick. But she held onto me, pulling me close and turning her upper body to me. As she and Rick got into a slow rhythm, I kept kissing her and playing with her tits. After another minute or two, I lifted my head just to check the view between my lady’s thighs. From my vantage point, about a foot above Elaine’s nipples, I watched as another guy’s hard cock pumped in and out, disappearing under her little triangle of pussy hair. Rick stopped for a second to adjust Elaine, pulling her so her ass hung slightly off the couch. Pushing her legs back and out a little farther, he pushed as deep into her as he could. Now Rick was able to fuck faster and harder, and he slapped against Elaine’s thighs and ass. My hot wife was moaning too much for us to keep kissing, so I kissed her ears, neck and nipples. It wasn’t long before both she and Rick were sharing their orgasms, he leaving her filled with his cum. 

I whispered, asking if she wanted to keep going, and she ran her tongue down my throat and raised her ass off the couch. What we had only fantasized was really happening – my wife had totally surrendered herself to desire and was being a complete slut. Elaine’s lovely pussy was full of another man’s seed, and there were some very aroused men waiting to have her body. Seeing her raise her ass up, Brian correctly assumed it was his turn. When he was within reach, Elaine reached down to guide his cock into her. She wanted me in the same position, to hold her, kiss her, and play with her tits, while the cock was provided by another man. Having already had several orgasms, I knew this girl would continue on that plateau for some time. After just a few strokes of Brian’s cock, Elaine responded on time, but her moaning was deeper, louder and longer. Brian squirted his load pretty quickly, but Jim was ready to move in. After Jim came, Steve moved in. When her pussy was full of his cum, Chris kneeled between her legs. Then Dan, our “bachelor”, got to put his cock in Elaine again. My wife rode a roller coaster of orgasms. 

After Dan had cum again, we just all looked around the room for a few seconds. I asked if Elaine and I could have a few minutes alone, and the guys grabbed their clothes and went to the kitchen. During this whole encounter, I had only touched my cock a couple times – but I was so close to coming. Now I had this awesome woman to myself. I kissed her, first on the mouth, then moved down to her tits. I lingered over her nipples for a bit, then slowly kissed down her tummy. At that point, I had to hold back harder, because I could smell her pussy – not the familiar, light scent of my wife’s pussy, but the scent of a cunt filled with cum. I moved to kneel between her legs and admired the sight for a moment. She looked just like one of those women on a “creampie” website – her inner thighs and ass glistened with smeared semen, her close-trimmed pubic hair dark and matted from the moisture, and a huge white glob about to drip from her now very relaxed love-hole. I kissed her thighs, alternating between sides, and tasted the saltiness on them as I came close to her crotch. I rubbed my face through her sticky pubic hair, the way she loves, and that got her going again. Since I really love to eat Elaine’s pussy, I had decided several loads of cum already deposited there shouldn’t stop me from doing what gives us both incredible pleasure. Actually, the fact that she had just been fucked, and fucked, just increased my desire for her. I dove in, kissing her lips and tonguing her vagina. When she was close to orgasm again, I sucked on her clit, flicking it with my tongue, while I slid two fingers from one hand into her pussy and one finger from my other into her ass. She was so well lubricated that even the finger in her ass slipped in and out perfectly. Elaine moaned and rocked with another orgasm, and then I decided I had to cum. Still on the edge of the sofa, she was in perfect position to receive my cock. I filled her slowly, feeling her pussy in a new way, and pushing cum out the sides as I slid in. She wrapped her legs around me as I plunged in faster and deeper with each stroke. We both moaned as I leaned over to kiss her, then she licked my salty tongue. When I said I was close to coming, she told me to hold as long as I could, then pull out and cum in her mouth. . She concentrated herself into another orgasm while my cock was still in her, then I pulled out, straddled her upper body as quickly as I could, and let her guide my cock to her open mouth. I squirted once from about six inches out, covering her tongue and chin, and finished inside her mouth, filling her as she moaned with satisfaction. 

Elaine usually likes to relax and cuddle after sex, but this was no normal sex. She said we both had to get home because she was a horny slut and she expected me fuck her all night after the show she had put on. I couldn’t argue with that, so we gathered up our clothes. We went to the kitchen, where the men were and, without a word, Elaine gave each of them a wet French kiss, we nodded goodnight, and left…
  • Like 11