CuckoldFart.com

Elaine's First Time

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

When Iook back on the last 30 years it is hard to believe my lovely little innocent wive let me lead her into the Hotwife lifestyle and fullfil so many of my sexual fantasies.  As I read many of the comments off other men on this website I feel sad that so many of them want to experience the Cuckold/ Hotwife/Bi or whatever other fantasy you can name but fear actually doing it.  I would most of them would find it thrilling and would be surprised at how their wife may like it.  Here is the very first pics I got her to pose for in lingerie.  We were not married at the time, but knew if I could talk her into the lifestyle I would try to marry her.  We have been married for 33 years.  It was old B & W polaroid  post-5233-0-54984600-1439299859_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-97229700-1439299878_thumb.jpg

• Like 12

When Iook back on the last 30 years it is hard to believe my lovely little innocent wive let me lead her into the Hotwife lifestyle and fullfil so many of my sexual fantasies.  As I read many of the comments off other men on this website I feel sad that so many of them want to experience the Cuckold/ Hotwife/Bi or whatever other fantasy you can name but fear actually doing it.  I would most of them would find it thrilling and would be surprised at how their wife may like it.  Here is the very first pics I got her to pose for in lingerie.  We were not married at the time, but knew if I could talk her into the lifestyle I would try to marry her.  We have been married for 33 years.  It was old B & W polaroid  attachicon.gifroa11c.jpgattachicon.gifroa12.jpg

Not everyone is lucky as you Robert. I don't fear of actually doing it, my wife does. I am positive that I'd find it thrilling and that my wife would go on once she has tried. My problem is getting her take the first step

• Like 2

I do feel lucky, Joys and I feel sad for those who can not get their ladies to try it just once..  I agree that talking your wife into trying it the first time is definitely the hardest thing to do.  Unless your wife was a virgin when you married her she has fucked other men before you.  I told Elaine to just try it once with agreement she could back out at any time,  Too bad more women won't at least try it once.  Here is color photo of Elaine in same bra she wore in the B & W picspost-5233-0-90492600-1439382631_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-90492600-1439382631_thumb.jpg  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

When Iook back on the last 30 years it is hard to believe my lovely little innocent wive let me lead her into the Hotwife lifestyle and fullfil so many of my sexual fantasies.  As I read many of the comments off other men on this website I feel sad that so many of them want to experience the Cuckold/ Hotwife/Bi or whatever other fantasy you can name but fear actually doing it.  I would most of them would find it thrilling and would be surprised at how their wife may like it.  Here is the very first pics I got her to pose for in lingerie.  We were not married at the time, but knew if I could talk her into the lifestyle I would try to marry her.  We have been married for 33 years.  It was old B & W polaroid  attachicon.gifroa11c.jpgattachicon.gifroa12.jpg

Beautiful, Robert.

I have been happily married for over 30 years too, and I can honestly say that cuckolding my husband has improved our relationship - we now openly talk to each other about our sexual fantasies instead of keeping them bottled up inside.

• Like 4

I do feel lucky, Joys and I feel sad for those who can not get their ladies to try it just once..  I agree that talking your wife into trying it the first time is definitely the hardest thing to do.  Unless your wife was a virgin when you married her she has fucked other men before you.  I told Elaine to just try it once with agreement she could back out at any time,  Too bad more women won't at least try it once.  Here is color photo of Elaine in same bra she wore in the B & W picsattachicon.gifbed7.jpgattachicon.gifbed7.jpg  

Yes Robert, she was a virgin when we met

• Like 1