CuckoldFart.com

Do I ask her again as my birthday present?

Playtime Chicago

As some of you know I have an unwilling wife. I have asked her in the past to have sex with other men and she has just been unwilling although she has had moments where I thought maybe something was going to happen but it didn't. The thing is I have a big birthday coming up and she has been asking me what I want. All I really want is for us to get a hotel room for a couple of nights and to invite a guy in so I can a man cum inside her multiple times and I want to watch her give this guy a blowjob. So.should I bring the issue up again or is that unfair to her as she has already said she doesn't want to do it ? I would appreciate your feedback . She did say She would go to Vegas for a weekend away so maybe she is considering it !

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

CUCKOLD TEST

Has she ever told you why she will not do it. Have you ask her why she wont.

The first thing I can think of to tell you is to communicate with each other.

You have to listen to what she has to say and if you find the reason 

she is not willing you will have a place to start Hope this helps.

• Like 3

She just got kind of angry each time I brought it up. She thought that somehow it was me that wanted to find a way to be with other women. She said she considers it cheating even with my permission. She can't seem to understand why I would want this . She has never brought it up again in conversation since I tried discussing it the last time probably a year ago. 

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, maryann660ac said:

if you can get her to do the first one i was reluctant also we went to a party i drank some probly too much we bought one other guest a single black man home for another drink we danced and lordy we fucked right there and i really loved it it sure turned Ben into a cuckold 

We have kind of come close to that (I think) after I brought it up a couple of times. I think it was on her mind with a couple guys when we were out and little situations arose. I am still hopeful. 

• Like 2

Guest chronos

Then give it a try, dude! Thats not rocket science, don't spoil your idea with too much! She asked you what do you want for your birthday, so answer her honestly!

If you don't ask her I can promise you she will not surprise you by finding another man to fuck.  When you ask her try to find out why she objects and figure out how to overcome that objection.  You will be taking a risk and making her mad but that is up to you.   You can lead a boring monogamous life and make her not mad or keep asking and push the issue as hard as you want to.  Good luck

• Thanks 1