CuckoldFart.com

Did it Start with her having secret Extramarital Sex?

CleanUpHubs

17 hours ago, Billparker said:

Mine had a lot of affairs but the first time I caught her was with her boss. Kinda almost wrecked the marriage.

Mine was with the asst mgr of the store my wife worked part time found out he lived in the apartment building next to ours and was easy for him to stop by to see her

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

• 2 months later...

My wife still will not tell me when she is cheating I only find out when her pushy is full of cum after a "girls night out "but I take what I can get it started when we were dating and has continued for 13years i keep telling her I want to watch or join in but she will not do it when Im Around 

• Like 1

On 3/15/2020 at 8:04 AM, Peter C said:

My situation was the opposite. My wife Debbie and I embarked on the cuckold lifestyle first in late 1999, then again more successfully from 2009 onwards. The first attempt was scuppered mainly by my "cuckold angst" and insecurity getting the better of me, but our later experiences were much better. We were both older and wiser by then, a stronger, more trusting relationship I guess and Debbie went on to have sex with what i thought was 3 other guys.

For reasons I've never worked out, Debbie then became very secretive about her extra-marital activities and I have since found out that a former work mate of mine I thought she'd only been with twice had actually fucked her on and off for 2-3 years and even went away with him for a week's holiday when I thought she was with someone else entirely!  Another discovery has been that on weekend visits to her friend in a nearby town, she was sleeping with her friend's step-dad at his flat. 

I have only found all this out since our divorce in 2014. I don't really get why she needed to be so secretive when she had my approval to go out for extra cock when she felt the need. Maybe doing it behind my back was more fun than having to tell me in bed later or perhaps she started to fall for one or both of these other guys. Doubt I'll ever know now.

Since I posted this 3 months ago, I have found out that my wife did cheat on me before that first cuckold experience we'd planned for, but as it was only a couple of months before I suppose she did have my permission in a way, although as I knew the guy really well it did go against what we'd agreed, hence why she kept it quiet.

She had been very friendly with him from about 1993/94 and we did have several rows about how friendly she was with him. Once I'd found a hidden itemised phone bill which revealed how often she was phoning him, usually as soon as I'd left for work, then all day until just before I got home. She always denied anything had happened and since I have added him on F'book he has confirmed this. However I did finally get him to confess that him and my wife did fuck once in October 1999, but only because she lied to him and said that we'd split up. He was rather embarrassed at first having confessed to me and getting it out of him was like pulling teeth, but he did eventually open up and tell me how she rode him bareback and how he came inside her.

As this all happened over 20 years ago, it was a bit late to get upset about it. In fact the only thing I'm annoyed about is that he told at least one other person we both know that he'd fucked my wife, though apparently a couple of our other friends were convinced he was fucking her long before that when he actually wasn't.

Very interesting topic.  While most of my couples started off by discussing the lifestyle and fantasy before going through with it, I have been with and met couples who got started off through cheating.  Those experiences generally involved wives who were sexually frustrated and thought that their only options were to stay frustrated, divorce, or cheat.  They couldn't imagine telling their husbands about the sexual issues or having him being supportive of her solving them.

Luckily, at least for these couples, the cheating helped @@@@@@ the elephant in the room.  The wives realized they couldn't/shouldn't stay frustrated, while the husbands were forced to realize there was an issue.  Not the easiest transition and most of the relationships struggled through the process, but at least in their cases, it worked for them.

• 11 months later...

well, ours started off many years ago mutually and consensually. we talked about it a lot and then gradually moved toward the lifestyle.  for her first, I arranged for a guy (paid him) to meet us at our hotel on a friday night, but before then she was staying at the same hotel a few days before and she (and a gf) got picked up by two guys in the club lounge - sexed them both of course lol, so by friday night she had well and truly begun!  since then she has had probably around 70 different men but these days mostly keeps with one or two regular lovers but will sometimes still get seduced if she's out and about and a potential seduces her with confidence, a touch of arrogance and a bottle of good champers lol  Anyway, back to topic...  years later into the lifestyle, my wife started to play up without me knowing - she met about 4 or 5 men without telling me - caused a big blow up between us at the time, but realised that she just wanted that freedom and dominance to do what she wanted when she wanted.  Part of our natural progression into a HW/cuckold Domme/sub relationship I guess...  worked out well now and she has the absolute freedom to choose who, when and where  🙂  which she does of course  

27 drinks for Sir and our wife after fucking.jpg

• Like 7

For us, it started out with her cheating with an ex for about a month. She ended up telling me about it.  I was devastated by it but oddly turned on.  I didn't know it was a "thing" at the time. Knowing that there were times where she was laying in bed next to me after just being fucked by him. Was his cum leaking out of her pussy as I was holding her?  Were there times when I had gone down on her just after she fucked him? Was I kissing the mouth that just had his cock in it? It was such a flood of mixed feelings.

• Like 3