CuckoldFart.com

Did it Start with her having secret Extramarital Sex?

CleanUpHubs

How many cuckold relationships begin because the wife was secretly having sex on the side and got found out? 

It seems to me that cuckoldry is a topic that most don't seem capable/prepared to bring up in conversation within a marriage, whereas affairs are common. So maybe for a lot of marriages, this is how it starts.

What is your experience? And did you have to go through a period of emotional distress at finding out about what she was up to? If so, how did you get passed it?

• Like 4

Cuckold Tests

7 minutes ago, mints said:

My wife started an affair and got found out, that's how I was introduced to being a cuckold.

There are so many reasons, but I can understand this being more common than you think.

Women having affairs are common, then if they are found out, decisions have to be made. If men don’t want to lose their loved one, and the wife doesn’t want to lose her sexual partners I can imagine cuckolding can naturally occur.

I would imagine the emotions, turmoil and adapting to the situation will be highly charged and tough to work through, but if you can I would think the journey would be something else. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think my cuckold and creampie cleanup fantasy started when my wife (then gf) fucked one of my best friends. It had happened 3 or 4 times and i unwittingly ate her pussy after he had fucked her and came inside her (she had wiped up of course). I had asked her about hearing they were fucking the night before and she assured me they had not. I got off work early and picked her up and took her home where we went to bed.  It was late as i worked 3rd shift but got off half shift. I had apparently just missed them fucking and when we got home i was quickbtoceat her pussy and fuck her. After she started crying and told me about it. I was deeply upset but still my cock was hard as a rock. I didn't think about it like that until years later and i have gotten very into cuckold and creampie cleanup fantasy. I think it has also installed a deep submissive mindset and a beleif that i can't fuck her like she wants to be fucked especially since i was only 19 when that happened.  There have been other things similar since but that was the start

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

I think my cuckold and creampie cleanup fantasy started when my wife (then gf) fucked one of my best friends. It had happened 3 or 4 times and i unwittingly ate her pussy after he had fucked her and came inside her (she had wiped up of course). I had asked her about hearing they were fucking the night before and she assured me they had not. I got off work early and picked her up and took her home where we went to bed.  It was late as i worked 3rd shift but got off half shift. I had apparently just missed them fucking and when we got home i was quickbtoceat her pussy and fuck her. After she started crying and told me about it. I was deeply upset but still my cock was hard as a rock. I didn't think about it like that until years later and i have gotten very into cuckold and creampie cleanup fantasy. I think it has also installed a deep submissive mindset and a beleif that i can't fuck her like she wants to be fucked especially since i was only 19 when that happened.  There have been other things similar since but that was the start

Interesting Dirty

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, secondjag said:

I think it's too easy to write it off as starting with "cheating" wife.  Most guys (hubs) I know would divorce a cheating wife.  Something else drives this.

Well yes - there is more to it for me.

I'd had fantasies about Tanya getting fucked by other guys for quite a long time. When we first started going out twenty years ago, she cheated on me with her cousin's boyfriend (now husband) over in Ireland, after seeing Iasis in Cork. She confessed this to me about 10 years later and I wasn't too upset,  because it was only once and we'd literally only been seeing each other for a few weeks at that point.  I remember asking her for the details and thinking "what a slut!" They had hired a small holiday home and she and John were the last up, drinking in the living room. They'd started kissing,  then she knelt down and sucked his cock as he sat in the sofa. Then he picked her up and fucked her against the wall. Hot. I remember being very turned on by this story. Later that year,  we were visiting the cousins over in Ireland and I told John that I knew,  and that it was ok. He was freaked out but ok. I found out after we got home that he'd asked to meet claire for coffee after I spoke to him,  and they'd ended up kissing in the car park!  After like 10 years! Lol

Anyway,  at that time I was really into using a 3D CG arty program called Poser, mainly to create hot sexual scenes. You can check my gallery out on Renederotica if you like. Username Perpetua. Anyway, I got talking to this woman who is one of the best artists on there, creating series about a "party girl" who gets fucked by all and sundry.  We're started by chatting about technical stuff, but then about my subject matter,  my sexual fantasies etc. It turned out that the party girl in her art was in fact herself!  She gave me a good tip to get an idea of Tanya's openness to the idea of being shared.  I'll share it with you now. 

"Go down on her and get her to the brink of orgasm. Look up and say "imagine if I was licking your pussy like this and I found another man's cum in you!" Then finish her off"

I did just that,  and Tanya came so hard I thought she'd hurt herself!  After that we regularly fantasised about her fucking workmen,  etc... as pillow talk. It always got her so wet and she came hard. 

So.  The seed was planted. I sat back and watched it grow,  but was uncertain whether I should've done so...

Fast forward nearly a year...

I thought she was acting strange around her phone,  always texting,  being very guarded about it,  etc.

She was using Viber to communicate.  I checked it out when she was in the shower,  etc, but she always wiped her messages to a guy called Stuart, from her work. Again, suspicious. 

So, I cloned her viber account onto my laptop.  A big move,  and a betrayal of trust, but hey - it turned out ok. And I was right...

She would be sitting across from me,  on the other sofa,  and I would be reading (and screen shotting) their conversations. 

At that stage it was just flirtation, but after a week or so they began to discuss kisses they'd had in a car park at lunchtime,  and to discuss an upcoming weekend they'd planned to have away together. How she would lie to me about where she was going,  who she was with,  etc...

It was gutting to read and watch this betrayal playing out,  but I couldn't deny the erection in my trousers the whole while! 

Screenshot_20200314-120750_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20200314-120820_Drive.jpg

20200314_140241.jpg

20200314_140318.jpg

20200314_140356.jpg

20200314_144405.jpg

20200314_144438.jpg

• Like 2

My wife's first outside our marriage fuck involved a good buddy. She and I were at his house, drinking and smoking heavily. Cheryl got stoned and he suggested we go outside and use his hot tub, naked of course. I'll never forget his sitting in the tub watching her strip down. He was literally licking his lips, his eyes never leaving her. Once the three of us were in the tub, I had Cheryl sitting on my lap kissing me. He was across the tub watching her from behind. I moved a little and pulled her forward closer. My buddy figured out what I was doing and stood up, his penis standing tall. While I was holding Cheryl, he slipped up behind her and slowly slipped his cock into her from behind. She must have thought it was me but I've never been totally sure. I kept kissing her as he began very slowly stroking himself in and out of my wife's great pussy. He had a broad grin on his face and just slowly stroked in her.

After ten steady minutes or so, I saw his body stiffen up and he took hold of Cheryl's hips. Still stroking slowly, he pushed in and held it. I knew he was cumming in my wife. She hadn't acknowledged anything different and just sat on my lap kissing me. The big man finished and backed away across the tub. Cheryl had just been fucked by another guy for the first time. It wasn't until the next day that I asked her how she enjoyed him. She had no idea about the night before but that one happening set the stage for the future.

z010.jpg

• Like 7

The next month was spent preparing for her second stranger. Lots of psychological work was included. I had to break through the "self-esteem" barrier and convince her that continuing on our path was no big deal after she had fucked a good friend already. He had stopped by our place and worked on her head as well. He worked on the rest of her too, making sure that she understood her new position in the circle of life. :) Her second event started in a low class bar, involved lots of tequila and her dressing pretty slutty. Guys were hitting her for nearly three hours. Being braless helped plus I mentioned to a few guys when she was not around that she might "be available" for some recreation later on. She was led out onto the dance floor over and over. Guys were groping her big titties, with no concern for who say them doing it to her. More tequila really helped.

Eventually, I didn't do anything but let two guys walk her out into the dark back parking lot of the bar. They got her top off and tits @@@@@@@ fast. Then down came her skirt and panties. Once she was naked, both men worked on her. She got fingered, groped and pushed down onto her knees in the grass to suck cock. From there, being spread out on the ground came naturally. I stood back and watched her being fucked. Both men did her once and then one of them took a second turn. Cheryl wasn't really active but didn't resist either. I took my turn in her after the other men had left. That was #2.  

zmex1.jpg

SH22.jpg

z350.jpg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, riprap69 said:

The next month was spent preparing for her second stranger. Lots of psychological work was included. I had to break through the "self-esteem" barrier and convince her that continuing on our path was no big deal after she had fucked a good friend already. He had stopped by our place and worked on her head as well. He worked on the rest of her too, making sure that she understood her new position in the circle of life. :) Her second event started in a low class bar, involved lots of tequila and her dressing pretty slutty. Guys were hitting her for nearly three hours. Being braless helped plus I mentioned to a few guys when she was not around that she might "be available" for some recreation later on. She was led out onto the dance floor over and over. Guys were groping her big titties, with no concern for who say them doing it to her. More tequila really helped.

Eventually, I didn't do anything but let two guys walk her out into the dark back parking lot of the bar. They got her top off and tits @@@@@@@ fast. Then down came her skirt and panties. Once she was naked, both men worked on her. She got fingered, groped and pushed down onto her knees in the grass to suck cock. From there, being spread out on the ground came naturally. I stood back and watched her being fucked. Both men did her once and then one of them took a second turn. Cheryl wasn't really active but didn't resist either. I took my turn in her after the other men had left. That was #2.  

zmex1.jpg

SH22.jpg

z350.jpg

Nice looking woman

• Like 1

My situation was the opposite. My wife Debbie and I embarked on the cuckold lifestyle first in late 1999, then again more successfully from 2009 onwards. The first attempt was scuppered mainly by my "cuckold angst" and insecurity getting the better of me, but our later experiences were much better. We were both older and wiser by then, a stronger, more trusting relationship I guess and Debbie went on to have sex with what i thought was 3 other guys.

For reasons I've never worked out, Debbie then became very secretive about her extra-marital activities and I have since found out that a former work mate of mine I thought she'd only been with twice had actually fucked her on and off for 2-3 years and even went away with him for a week's holiday when I thought she was with someone else entirely!  Another discovery has been that on weekend visits to her friend in a nearby town, she was sleeping with her friend's step-dad at his flat. 

I have only found all this out since our divorce in 2014. I don't really get why she needed to be so secretive when she had my approval to go out for extra cock when she felt the need. Maybe doing it behind my back was more fun than having to tell me in bed later or perhaps she started to fall for one or both of these other guys. Doubt I'll ever know now.

• Like 2

I found out my wife was having an affair in 2002. At first I was devastated, but after a couple of days we talked. I asked her if she was in love with him and she said “no...but I love the sex with him”. As she told me the details, I was so turned on that I encouraged her to keep meeting him. They fucked the next day and when she got home she let me look at her used cunt as she told me what they had done. I couldn’t resist licking her and ejaculated in my pants as she orgasmed.

I agreed that she could have sex with him anytime she wanted as long as she told me the details. Within a few months I had agreed that she could have sex with anyone she chose and it was up to her if she told me. She admitted to numerous other affairs and one night stands throughout our marriage and while we dated

• Like 6

Guest bj tj

This is a great topic! Cheating is what started me and my hubby into this lifeatyle. At first it was no picnic but we got through it and it opened up our communication a lot. Once we were open and honest we were able to really think and consider the hotwife lifestyle. 

For me and my ex it started with her bringing up the subject of her beeing dissatisfied with our marriage and her wanting a pause. In order to have sexual freedom. She met a guy she got interested in but they didn't do anything.  I suggested a cuckold marriage. Me beeing faithful. Her fucking other men. She found my idea odd but exciting. Especially that I was supposed to serve her, helping her get ready for her dates, shaving etc. Then cleaning her as she gets home. So that's the way we started. 

• Like 3

The word cheating doesn’t sound good. However I don’t think this is a bad thing to happen. If the wife has had secret lovers and it is @@@@@@@, it straight away gets you to a point where it is clear what the woman needs and wants.

The dynamic is already set, the husband has to work it out mentally and so I think it can be helpful to starting the cuckold relationship. 

Maybe not the ideal way of going about it, but finding out and coping and working a way for your wife to have lovers from there, is much better than her hankering after lovers and her not having any.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had fantasies about my wife getting fucked by other guys for quite a long time. I decided to take share her with one of  my friend. So I asked her, but she didn't agree in the bigining. After many months of talking, she was agreed, also  I was ok with it. But she chooses her guy when I was overseas. My wife started an affair with a neabougher. When I was overseas. wife was secretly had sex  with him few times, and when I was back home she confesed everything. Then I encourage her to meet him again. Then she started to met her guy very happly and openly. 

• Like 3